the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Before Dawn

+6
Bells
Momo13
Stark
Banshee
Kara
Black&White
10 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Just Before Dawn - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Before Dawn

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Marley
I stumbled, catching myself on the wall and quickly changing direction, kicking him slightly in the process. Enough to stun, not enough to do any damage.
"Sorry mate, but I can't afford to go to jail" I called over my shoulder, dissapearing down another hall, and sliding into a room.

Once in the room I scrambled under the bed, holding my breath. I couldn't see anything in the room, though, there was a blanket hanging down from the bed and across my vision. But... at least that meant that even in cat form he couldn't see me.

It was still so nerve-wracking though... I felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:48 pm

Nash

I gave a yelp. Wait...Jail, ah...so we had the same thought process. I got back up and went searching around, night vision helped. I walked into a bedroom and sniffed the air, ah...she was here. I shifted back, and slowly walked toward the bed but not until after locking the door. "Look, I'm not going to tell."
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:53 pm

Marley
Right. I'm sure. And pigs fly, and fairytale come true.
Er... I guess me existing is pretty much a tribute to that last one, but er... I mean the good kind of fairytales.

The point was, I didn't buy his story. Especially when I heard the door click locked. In fact, I would have cried if I hadn't had a better grip on my psyche, just cause of the pure hopelessness of the situation. The only way to get out of this would be to use my powers, it seemed, which would out me as a habui, and just... screw me over even more. It wasn't even an option.

So I just laid there, not moving, hardly breathing. Hoping he didn't see me...

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:58 pm

Nash

I bent down and picked up the corner of the bedspread, my eyes falling on her. She was small and didn't look that old either. "I don't want to go to jail either so let's make a deal, shall we?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:03 pm

Heh, she looks like... a malnourished nine year old, so xD

Marley
I glared at him, eyes narrowed "I don't make deals. Deals have to have trust behind them." I hissed out, the harshness in my voice masking my bitter fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:06 pm

Nash

I pulled down my hood and let my ears show, which they twitched nervously. My tail swished out from under my hoodie, "Look... I would prefer not to go to jail either. So I don't report you and you don't report me, deal?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:13 pm

Name: Classified. Call her the White Angel
Species: Eyri
Appearance:
This, though it's unfinished:
Her tunic and hood are white. Her pants and arm- and leg-wraps are black. She has fair skin, light blue eyes, and white hair...even though all you can see is her eyebrows. Her wings start out black at the top and fade to white at the bottom.
Notes: She's an assassin.

Name: Lezeil'ah (Leslie)
Species: Demon
Appearance: In her human form (the one you'll be seeing), she has fiery, red hair that hangs to her mid-back, thick bangs, bright green eyes, and a light, athletic build. She's about average height and wears a gray t-shirt, jeans, and gray sneakers.
Notes: Immortals will be able to see elegant, crimson markings on her face. They're lines that curve around her temples, swoop under her eyes and before her ears, and travel across the tops of her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. They'll also be able to see the two identical magic circles on her palms; the circles are black, and each contains a large, five-pointed star and many runes and other magic symbols.

Name: Isabella (Izzy)
Species: Human
Appearance: She's pale-skinned, with auburn hair, hazel eyes, and a decent amount of freckles. Her build is thin, and she's a bit short. She wears sneakers, jeans, and a t-shirt that proclaims "It's not ADD, it's multitasking!" under a white labcoat.
Notes: She works for the SO as a researcher. She's got some powers... For any character that can see people's souls, hers is a sparrow that's often perched on her shoulder.

Name: Senet (pronounced "suh-nay")
Species: Human
Appearance: Senet is a little on the tall side. He has fair skin, light blue eyes, and slightly wavy, blonde hair that nearly reaches his shoulders. He has an athletic build with lean muscles, and he wears a black shirt, black cargoes, and black combat boots.
Notes: He's French, so yes...French accent. He also has some powers. He works for the SO as a Scout, and is one of Izzy's adoptive brothers.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:20 pm

Marley
"Why would I report /you/?! Unless... you're here to steal something, too." I raised an eyebrow, studying his ears and then tail "Which... trust me, I'm in no position to go to the police to report anybody. And even if I was, I wouldn't turn a fellow thief in..." I paused for a second "But I don't trust you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:23 pm

Nash

I gave a nervous chuckle and gestured to my ears and tail, "/This/ isn't exactly normal. And I'm in no situation to report you, and yes, I'm a thief." I sat down on the floor, tired of crouching.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:27 pm

Marley
"Meh, I've seen weirder. Knew this unicorn person once. Interesting guy. Spoke Italian, or at least he could curse in it... couldn't hit the broad side of the barn with his rifle though" I chuckled. Silly Hunters... "Anyway... I do see where the ears and tail thing would be a problem when it came to the police... though I guess you could just cover them up if you were gonna turn me in"
I gave a sigh, cupping my chin in my hands, and resting my elbows against the floor. "If I go to jail... I'm as good as dead"

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:30 pm

Nash

"Not as bad as Area 51, I bet, but I don't plan on going to any government thing anytime soon." I signed, "So why are you stealing anyway? don't you have a home? Are you a runaway?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:32 pm

Name: Gemma and Jasper
Species: Angels
Notes: They are twins. Jasper fell about a century after Lucifer; Gemma remained in heaven. While their parentage is unknown, they are... powerful. Though pointing that out to them is like pointing out the sky is blue. Your point? Them being twins though had an odd effect on both their psychs when Jasper fell. Consider them almost... linked. Gemma can no longer hold a normal, healthy mindset with Jasper cannot ever truly, fully be 'evil'. Unless one twin was to join the other, they are tugging each other in opposite directions.
Appearance: Both Jasper and Gemma have pitch black hair, pale skin that almost seems to... glow in the moonlight, and green eyes. Jasper's locks curl down to his ears and his wings remain black as night. He didn't lose them, at least in my cannon. I could make this fit in though, if you'd prefer.
Gemma's hair settles down to her waste, though she often ties it back when in battle or working, etc. Her wings are unique, unlike other angels, they do not stay white. They hit all shades from white to black and reflect her mind set, which is rather unstable. Both are adorn in leather war cloths, arm bands, and a sword, though gemma may wear a white cloth dress from time to time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:36 pm

Name: Emerson
Species: Self constructed cyborg. Work in progress.
Appearance: Rather thin, from a combination of high metabolism and forgetting that he has a plate of dinner next to his books and notes. Not unhealthy, He does eat. And when not distracted by science, will eat quite a bit. But... science is distracting. Brown hair that is short enough to keep out of the way of sciencing. Oh yeah, and he has one of those lovely Robot monocle with strap things that holds his artificial eye in, as well as an arm and a leg that are completely nuts and bolts. Totes a cyborg. He's got some intestines as well that are copper and grommets. Not that you can see that from the outside. Wears awesome steampunk stuff. Goggles and whatnot... Imma probs try to draw him later.
Notes: He has another half with all the discarded human bits attached and all his future robotic bits.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:46 pm

Marley
"Whoa, whoa, whoa... so many questions, so little time... and first off, it isn't jail I'm afraid of. Probably would get better food in the juvi system... but... I can't afford to get... noticed like that...." I trailed off
"Anyway, to answer your questions: yes, I'm a streetrat. I'm stealing stuff to sell it to make some money, and I live in motels whenever I can get enough cash to rent one for the month."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:48 pm

Nash

I stretched back, "Same, I'm on the run too. I steal to live, not like I have a choice. Steal or die, Eh? Can't stay in one place too long either."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:49 pm

Name: Cecil
Age: Erm...not very old at all. Maybe a year or so since Emerson created him. However, he looks 20 or so, minus the robot.
Species: Constructed cyborg. Also work in progress.
Appearence: Has a robotic head, save one organic eye. Steam-punky robot limbs, except for the human bits, which are as spindly as his...what shall we call Emmerson?
Notes: Yeah, he's the other-half cyborg that was created from and by Emerson.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:12 pm

Drew stood in the other of the main party room in the mansion with a glass of water in his hand. He could have gotten something alcoholic, but he was on duty right now. Well, he was always on duty, but more so right now than normal. The council had warned him about something big happening tonight he would be needed for.

They never told him what. No, that would be way to easy. Instead they sent him to some random mortal affair that meant next to nothing to him. And to top it off, Jay wasnt even here. That was the sad part.

He hadn't seen his best friend in ages in this time line. It sucked. He wondered how she was doing. Part of him hoped she was safe and doing alright. Another part hoped she would get into some form of trouble so he could at least hear about her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:17 pm

Marley
I nod slightly "Yeah. So... leave me alone and let me go? Guess you wouldn't have any evidence against me anyway, and I'm heading out of town soon..." I rolled out from under the bed and stood up slowly

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:20 pm

Nash

I frowned, it was nice talking to a person for once. "Mind if I come with? A cat can't take up much room....." I practically pleaded.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:24 pm

Marley
I shake my head slightly, though I had to admit, company would be nice "Nah... sorry. This sounds cliche, but I work alone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:26 pm

Emerson:

Cecil and I were on the way to finding a restroom. Apparently he didn't have any maps programmed into his brain or satellite connectivity or anything. Hadn't thought of that when I built it. Satellite broadcasting is new in Rsalsr, So it hadn't occurred to me. I'd put it in the next system update.

"Remind me when we get home to put satellite stuff inside you, alright?" I asked. Maybe the bathroom had been upstairs. "Are you sure there weren't any signs?"

Four glasses of punch wasn't exactly a grand idea, I was quickly figuring out.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:26 pm

I walked through the halls, my lack of shoes and light bone structure both serving to make my footfalls silent. I was here for recon; evidently, a Court member might be taking a contract for some unlucky person inside the building. We needed a floorplan and profiles, hence my wandering. I made a mental map as I traveled, which I'd transfer to paper as soon as I got the chance.

Oh, a stairwell. I headed down, still taking note of the area. Eventually, I heard some voices behind a door. Well, we needed profiles. I strode up to the door and knocked.

"Hello?"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Nash

I knew it wasn't safe but still, I wanted to go. I frowned, my ears and tail drooping a little. "oh...." I said, disappointed. Guess I was gonna be forced to be alone...again...like usual.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:36 pm

Marley:
I was about to respond when I heard a tap at the door.
Oh yeah, guess I was free to go now! I gave Nash a quick salute, scurried over to the door, and unlocked it. Freeedoooom!
"Hello goodbye" I said quickly to the girl that had knocked on the door, between running down the hall like my life depended on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:38 pm

Nash

Oh crap more people. I quickly shoved my hood over my ears and tucked my tail in, hopefully she hadn't seen it. Please...let her not see it... I couldn't afford to have anyone see it. That meant jail, the first girl wouldn't have told but this one....I dunno...

Last edited by gh3325 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum