the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 20 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Damon motioned for Blaise to eat and went to the fridge for a blood bag, the sight of the human food had made his stomach growl, somthing that happend from old human instincts. He went to the farthest corner of the room and turned his back on everyone so he could eat without disgusting anyone.

Rusty snorted and lounged back into a chair near her and looked up as Damon entered. He nodded his head in respect before relaxing more, knowing the time would soon come when they'd be going to war and Damon would truly become the leader.

Azriel gave a dry laugh. "I've got few good memories to choose from. I've had a few friends and...partners I'd grown close to, but those usually ended in terrible deaths." He sighed and shook his head. He then quitely mumbled to himself, "And I pray you and the other two don't end up that way." He sat up and sniffed the air, smelling food. "Lets get some food in you. The time is near." He stood and brushed himself off, straightening his shirt.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 20 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:16 pm

"I see. So then the past two days will be thought about with some other things," she stated. Adair watched him for a moment and then stood. I hope we don't end up that way, she thought which produced more thoughts about the war. She pushed them back and instead asked him a question she knew he probably wouldn't answer. "You never told me much about your confusing emotions, what exactly are they anyway?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:09 pm

Blaise: I sighed softly and helped myself to some food, picking at it absently and forcing myself to swallow some, but eating very little. It wasnt that it didnt taste good - in fact, it was a lot better than anything i'd eaten in quite a while. But my stomach was unhappy at being full. It didnt reject the food entirely, at least not yet, but it was certainly making it clear that it wanted no part of the meal. I noticed Damon keeping his distance and turned away. I hadnt expected him to be the type to hide his eating habits, but didnt bother questioning it, and i allowed my gaze to return back to my more-mangled-than-eaten food.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:55 pm

Aria ate the rest of her food. She had missed food like this, being locked up after being captured, they didn't quite give you delectible food. She remembered them giving her some stale bread one time with something else that she didn't even want to look at. She looked over at the girl that came in with Damon she wasn't eating really. She wondered what was wrong. Did she not like her food? Or was she just nervous about the battle? Aria sighed knowing that she shouldn't pry, she turned back to Rusty. "So when do we begin training?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:53 pm

Rusty sighed and shrugged, looking away from her. He'd rather not talk about that, and the thought of her going to be in the war didn't sit well with him. "After me and my brothers first attack. You'll stay behind during the first hit and help the others staying behind set up camp out in the Pine Woods."

Damon's head shot up and he tossed his blood bag into the trash. "You're saying that the pup is going with us?" He shook his head as he went to sit near Blaise. "Yes, you will stay behind during the first hit. Me and Rusty will train you." His voice was final as he toyed with the salt and pepper shakers.

Azriel sighed and shook his head as he stretched out his sore muscles. "They're nothing." He ran a hand through his black hair and looked out the widow.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:03 pm

Aria sighed they were treating her like she couldn't fight. She was trained to fight, she was suppose to be the leader of her pack of course she knew how to fight. "You guys are no fun at all." She felt like a pouting child. Ugh why couldn't they just let her fight.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:45 am

Damon flashed a smile and sighed. "Aye, but their are creatures in this war that has had years of experience over you, and once most of those are wiped out it'll be safer for you."

Rusty nodded and his golden eyes became distant as he thought over the war. He found he couldn't wait to reunite the pack. He always have loved the werewolves, they at least seemed to know what family is, and wasn't as strict and uptight as humans and vampires.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:26 pm

Blaise: I finally gave up on eating anymore, setting the food aside for the moment as i listened wordlessly, taking in the information. I found myself wishing i could stick around and be of some help instead or just running away, but i knew my second form, while somewhat capable, still wasnt ideal for combat and i didnt know enough about fighting to really do much. I could do some simple hand to hand stuff and whatever Damon had taught me about swords, but that was about it. I could scout, fly over the battlefield and report on conditions, but if i somehow got stuck in a situation where i wound up having to fight anyways, i was likely screwed. This.... was a frustration.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:52 pm

May I?
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:39 pm

Aria knew they would right but still she didn't like that were making her stay behind them. At least she would be in the fight. She wouldn't have to stay behind and wait to see what happened. This way she wouldn't spend her time worrying if Rusty was safe. She could help protect him even though he probally wouldn't let her. "So what do we do now?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:28 pm

unless you all hate me from the other day I guess it would be okay for me to join right...? If you don't want me in the chat just let me know. imma just post the profiles now while I have them in my head

Form-
Name: Cadmus
Species: Werewulf (Ill esplain any questions you have cause my species of Werewulf is VERY specific. I'll have to change a few things but I have them figured out right down to genetics so.... yeah lol)
Role: Slave, generally security of some sort
Image: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 20 Cadmus10

Form-
Name: Bianca (Cadmus's lil sis)
Species: Werewulf
Role: Slave, cleaning n suchhhhh
Image: http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgg0ccg4Ra1qctom9o1_500.png but less....derpy lol

Form-
Name: Tanya
Species: Human
Role: Slave
Image: the side of her face that you cant see is one bif burn scar from when she was little. Her eye is completely gone and the chunk of hear is always covering it and she keeps her hair like that

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 20 Tanya10
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:35 pm

(Of course you may join, but may I ask what happened to make you think others dislike you??? I wasn't on very much last night.)
Rusty sighed and stiffened as he looked at he time. He sighed and shook his head. "It's time." His eyes hardend as well as the others. Damon's black eyes turned red and excitement was tastable on the air. Both felt excited, and uneasy about the war.

(We really need Team Sherlock to come on.)
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:59 pm

Oh no this was new years eve and basically im sick, in withdrawl (from perscribed medication) and its that time of month so yeah......kinda just blew up a couple times.....blah lots to explain. Anyways, do you have any char ideas?

And yes >.< that woman dies way tooo often

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:27 pm

(Sherlock come back and Cario what happened to make people hate you?)

Aria could feel the tension in the air. She could especially feel the tension coming from Rusty. He seemed to not want to fight but she had a feeling he secretly liked fighting. She grew anxious, she was nervous as to whqt would happen when all hell broke lose. She stared at the vampires and and the girl shifter waiting for them to move first.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:51 pm

le long story
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:42 pm

(Mmm...I think we should wait till Rav and Sherlock replies.)
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:53 pm

(I have no idea what to write, so, uhm...... yeah......)
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:27 pm

(Mmm...we really do need Sherlock though...to folow out with their plan, but here's a post anyway.)

Rusty growled and looked to Damon. "Shall we go get Azriel and his slave?" He tilted his head, his whole demeanor changing to deadly and serious, his gold eyes bleeding to red.

Damon nodded. "We shall. We need the witch to follow out the plan." He looked to the other two. "Are you guys ready?" He looked at them unceartinly, his own eyes as red as Rusty's.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:36 pm

does anyone have ideas for my chars?
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:12 pm

Mmm...*taps chin* You could have them as slaves of my charrie's father? They could already be working at the palace and they discover the Resistance plans and decide to join them???
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:30 pm

well, Cadmus would never do anything to endanger Bianca and Tanya is meeker than a friggin mouse so....Bianca might join which would make Cadmus join. But she'd have to beconvinced to join. That or Cadmus is forced into the resistance by threats or summat

*cough*Tanyaneedsabigstrongsmexymantofallinlovewith*cough*
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:35 pm

*laughs* Well I already have three charries....does anyone else wanna make a guy??? I don't care if it's some lost brother of the brothers or a freind of theirs.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:44 pm

I can possibly pull another character.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Thanks. Just in case you guys didn't see I'm chaning this to Blood Moon and remaking The Full Moon Acdamey.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:26 pm

Ohh please doooo, and Cadmus is vury smexeh as a wulf too

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 20 Cadmus11

aaand then Bianca Smile

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 20 Bianca10

Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next