the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 37 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Ravyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:55 pm

Adarian: I woke some time later, not sure what time it was. I didnt know if Tanya was up yet or not, but decided to leave her alone in case she was still asleep. I had nothing to do, currently, so i bustled around, tidying my room absently, putting things in order.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 37 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:57 pm

Tanya: *zzzz*
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:37 am

Quenton growled, baring two sharp fangs. "Touch me again I'll tear your arms off." He looked at her, his eyes softening. "You scared of little old me?" He reached out tentavily and scratched her behind the ears, making sure she could see his lips so she could understand.

Damon looked outside and his eyes narrowed seeing three new people. "Lets go check it out." He opened the door for her and walked with her to the group and stopped next to Azriel and Adair.

Azriel's eyes narrowed at Cadmus's behavior. He then looked over to see his brother and Blaise coming. "Ah, here they are. Damon, Blaise, this is Cadmus and Bianca, and Blaise, this and me and my brother's old friend Quenton."

Rusty still growled low in his throat looking at he half-blood werewolves. "Let's go see what they're up too. He growled I'll snap his neck." Rusty was uncharactisticly angry and dangerous. He stood, carrying her and kissed her cheek to let her know he was in control of himself...for now. He used his shoulder to open the door and placed her down in front of him, wrapping his arms around her and holding her back against his chest. His eyes narrowed, daring anyone to even look at Aria. He was being overly protective at the moment, but no one could blame him with the war coming up.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:26 am

Bianca: I flinched slightly at his touch, holding back a whine of nervousness. The tension had freaked me out and I wasn't sure what he was trying to do anymore. I closed my eyes angrily. I hated being deaf. HATED. I missed so much! I neevr knew what was going on!

Cadmus: I scowled at the vampire and the werewolf "Oh calm down, I want nothing to do with her"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:52 am

Tanya: I got up and walked into the room and blinked in surprise "I can do that for you sir" I said, confused as to why he was doing my job
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:46 am

Adarian: I glanced up in suprise as Tanya seemed to materialize from nowhere inside my room. "Oh? Please, no. Its not a problem. I actually prefer keeping my own room clean. I like putting my own things in order." i said, offering a small smile. I was quite particular about where things went or how things were organized and preferred to do it myself so i knew where everything was.

Blaise: As soon as we exited the house and entered the presence of others, my mask fell back into place, face carefully neutral, arms crossed. I nodded as Azriel intorduced the newcomers, carefully matching names to faces for later reference. "Its nice to meet you all." i said levelly. If they were going to be staying here, may as well make come attempt to be civil....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:10 pm

Tanya: "You could show me where everything goes, then you won't have to do it" I said, watching him uncomfterably. It felt wrong to be doing nothing while hewas working
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:28 pm

Adarian: "I enjoy it, to be honest. But if you really want, you can help out. I won't have you do all of it, though." i said. I felt like this was MY job, but i got the feeling she'd feel more comfortable if i at least let her help out a bit.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:30 pm

Tanya: I nodded "What would you like me to do sir?" I asked, walking over to stand next to him, fixing my hair slightly
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:00 pm

Adarian: I shrugged. "There's not much to be done, really. Im just tidying up a little bit. Putting things that are out of places back into them. Its no bit deal..... whatever looks like it needs to be strightened up can just be straightened up, i suppose. I trust your judgement, though,so whatever you think needs to be done." i said, straightening out some papers and tucking them into my sketchbook absently, setting it aside.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:07 pm

Tanya: I glaned at the drawings and blinked in surprise. He was really good. I didn't say anything though, it would be rude. I straightened out the covers of his bed, folding them neatly and fluffing his pillow before picking up some peices of trash on the floor
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Damon nodded. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Cadmus, Bianca, and it's great to see you again old friend." He smiled at Quenton and looked curiosly at the frightened werewolf. Weren't werewolves fearsome creatures?

Quenton nodded at Damon. "And you too friend." He gently touched Bianca's chin and made her look at him so she'd see his lips. "You've nothing to fear from me. I give you my word."

Azriel stiffened. A vampire's word binded that vampire to his or her promise, a part of the vampire curse, like younger vampires not being able to go out in the sun for a long time until their skin harded more, and the whole blood thirst thing, but the worse thing of it all was the Oaths. A promise by a vamprie could never be broke, just like elves can not lie.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:26 pm

Aria sighed, why was he being so protective? She could handle herself and the boy already said he didn't care for her. She looked at the other half breed and saw that she was frightened. She tried to give her a friendly to show that they weren't going to hurt her. "Hello, she said to the newcomers out of politeness. She hit Rusty muttering under her breath so only he could hear.. "Be nice and say hi."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:15 pm

Cadmus: I scowled and the purebred "She's deaf. Don't bother"

Bianca: I pressed my ears back in shock, staring at him. I slowly perked my ears again, tilting my head curiously
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Name: Marie
Species: Human
Role: Entertainment. She's a dancer (Not exotic or anything) But just like a dancer for the older vampires who appreciate the art of dancing who enjoy that sort of stuff as like dinner and a show thingy. She's not mistreated as much as some humans but she's still a slave. Her favaorite style of Dance is Swing Dance but she doesn't get to dance a lot ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0BHxhUnokU )
Image:
Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 37 39109310
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Name: Bryce
Species: Vampire
Role: He protects the castle from any danger also the people within the castle which includes the slaves.
Image: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 37 416
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:08 pm

oh he'scute and i just realised the pocture of Marie, her boobs arecrooked :B pretend that's not actually how they are kk? I post first *exited*

Marie: I sighed, braiding my hair and slowly tracing my eyes with eyeliner, fornwing into the mirror. The Vampires wanted Ballet so that is what I would dance. I sighed again unhappily. I hated Ballet the most. It was so slow and boring. But it was what they wanted so that is what I would dance.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:15 pm

(haha alright i didn't even notice that.)

Bryce walked in behind the vampires as they assembled to watch one of the slaves dance. He stayed in the back making sure nothing went wrong during the whole affair. He hated standing here having nothing to do he missed when he would go off to fight.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:28 pm

(lol they are)

Marie: I went out on stage and closed my eyes, takin a deep breath as I started to dance. I smiled slightly, happy to be dancing at least. I didn't hate the vampires as much as some slaves. They let me do what I love at least. I smiled, opening my eyes and spun around, my dress swishing against my legs gently
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:29 pm

sorry it took so long to post
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:33 pm

Bryce continued to watch the surrounding. He noticed that the show started and the slave came on starting to dance ballet. He watched her fasicnated, she was acctually pretty good. He was made a vampire during the Renaissance era so he harpored a love for the arts.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:43 pm

Marie: I spun in a circle, smiling widely as the tempo sped up. I liked fast dancing. Free and wild and fun. I spun faster, my hair coming loose from my braid as I opened my eyes, looking up at the spinning lights. I lived for this.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Bryce smiled watching her glide across the floor. If he didn't know any better he would think she was a vampire. He tore his eyes away from the slave girl and instead focused on trying to protect. His eyes moved back to the girl, he couldn't just stop watching her.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:59 pm

Marie: I smiled wider in delight. It was one of the faster ballets. I felt liek I was flying. I let out a laugh, slowly coming to a standstil as the music ended. I looked over the crowd, my chest heaving as I bowed to the clapping
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Bryce clapped when everything came to an end. He had to admit she was really good. The curtains closed and evertyone got up to leave. He wanted to go talk to slave but he knew that his job came first. He watched the vampires who came file out of the place. Once everyone was gone he went to the back to go look for the slave.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next