the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

5 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 12 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Eleanor looked up at the boy, wondering why he was looking at her the way he was. She also tilted her head. "Hello. You're from my class," she said, her eyes locking on his.

Samuel chuckled softly. "Yeah, I hear they'er hard to come by," he said. "Yeah, this is where I live, behold in it's crappy glory." He climbed out of the car and opened the door for her. He then led her to his apartment and fished his keys out of his pocket.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 12 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:28 pm

"Aye, I am." Hermes nodded and ran a hand through his hair. "So you're new too?" He asked curiosly and motioned for her to exit the door before him.

Thelios nodded. "Tis no problem. Would you mind allowing me to walk with you to class? I need to search for my own." He looked at his schedule. "Um, World History."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:35 pm

Eleanor nodded and went through the door. She looked toward him. "Yes, I am new and by your comment you're obviously new. So what's your name?" she asked him, her eyes on him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Hermes smiled. "Hermes, as in the god Hermes." His light brown eyes filled with mischeif again and he followed her out.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Cami laughed, "Its not that bad. I used to live in one just like this." She walked with him holding hands up to his apartment. For some reason she felt nervous. Maybe it was because she was going into his house alone even though she had been alone with him all this time. For some reason being alone with him in his apartment was different.

Lyla was surprised, why would he want to walk with her. "Umm sure" She looked down at her schedule surprised to see world history next. "Oh I am going that way too." That was weird that they had two classes in a row together. She walked out the door with him by her side.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:48 pm

Eleanor continued to watch him. "Oh, as in the god of thieves and travelers," she mused. "I'm Eleanor, but call me El or else there will be trouble," she said brightly.

Samuel felt his heart race and he grew slightly nervous at the thought of being alone with her in his apartment. It was a rather stupid thing to be nervous about since they had been alone this whole time, but this just felt slightly different. He glanced at her as he unlocked the door. "Really? Never would have suspected that you lived in an apartment," he said. He held the door open for her and motioned for her to go first.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Cami rolled her eyes, "My family didn't always have money. My dad could of had money but he decided to make his own and created his own business." She walked into his apartment still nevous. He followed right after her and shut the door., She was really neverous she went the go sit on the couch.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:59 pm

Hermes laughed. "Just a little warning, trouble is my middle name, and my name fits. I've traveled my whole life, and even lived on the streets as the leader of a group of other orphans. I'm also one of the best thieves you'll ever meet." His light brown eyes still had that mischevious light. "Though it was only to survive, not out of greed."

Thelios smiled lightly and opened the door to World History for her. He sat next to her as they all sat down and yet again he sighed as the teacher talked about Ancient Greece, somthing he knew all to well and would rather not relive.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:08 pm

Lyla looked at him curiously, "You seem to know all this? Whats the deal? Are you a vampire or something?" she said joking thinking about the movies Dracula and Twilight. She figured he just learned all this stuff already.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:12 pm

Samuel turned on several lights after he closed the door and took off his jacket. He glanced at Cami, his heart racing even more and the nervousness seeming to grow. "Do you want anything to drink Cami?" he asked like a good host, his eyes on her.

Eleanor looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "It sounds like your name truly does fit. And as for your warning, trouble doesn't phase me in the least. Trouble is only too much fun," she said, a small smile finding it's way to her lips.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Thelios stiffend, but laughed. "Yeah right, and my mother's a werewolf." He shook his head, trying to shake it off. He knew she was part angel, but he wasn't sure if she knew what he was.

Hermes smiled, a playful glint in his light brown eyes. "Well that's good, because trouble seems to follow me like a puppy. It's to much fun to mis." He laughed.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Lyla smiled at him, "Seriously though how do you know all this stuff." She glanced at the teacher to make sure she was deep in conversation about the people in history. Greece was actually a subject she knew best so she didn't pay attention.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:23 pm

Cami noded, "Yeah anything you have will be fine." She tried to stop her racing heart. Calm down just breathe. Sam and you can be aloine together stop being so nervous. He still feels the same way about you.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:29 pm

Eleanor laughed softly and a full blown smile found its way to her lips. "Who knows, maybe trouble is a form of a puppy and it's attached to you," she joked. "Or maybe trouble is just in love with you."

Samuel nodded and got them each a glass of water. He sat down next to Cami and handed her her glass. "Here you go," he said. He really wished his heart would stop beating so hard, he was starting to actually wonder if she could hear it. He also wished the nervousness would go away.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:35 pm

Cami nodded, "Thanks." She smiled at him. She took a drink. "Soo what do you want to do?" she didn't know what there was to do in his house.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:42 pm

Samuel nodded and took a drink of his own water. "You're welcome. Well, we could watch a movie, play a card game, or we could talk. It's your choice what we do really," he told her. His eyes locked on her and he watched her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:47 pm

Cami took another sip of her drink thinking, "Umm how about we play cards." She used to play alot of card games with her brother when they would get bored he once taught her how to play poker and she was quite good at it but its been years that she forgot how to play.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:54 pm

Samuel nodded. "Okay, sounds good to me, Cami," he said. He set his glass on the coffee table and stood, walked over to his desk, and pulled out a pack of cards. He sat down on the couch again and looked at her. "So what do you want to play?" he asked as he pulled the cards out and started to shuffle them.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:25 pm

Cami thought, "What do you know how to play?" She hadn't played card games in a while she was rusty at it and felt like she couldn't remember the rules. She watched him shuffle the cards. Her brother was great at shuffling even able to do the bridge she of course failed at it.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:30 pm

"I know how to play most card games. Just name a game and I'll tell you if I know how to play it or not and then if I do then we could play it," Samuel told her as he continued to shuffle the cards, his eyes on her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Cami tried to think of a card game and one came into mind, "Do you know how to play four corners?" She wasn't sure if that was the right name but she remeber her brother called the game that.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:06 pm

Samuel raised an eyebrow. "Actually, I never heard of it before. If you want, you could always try to teach me how to play. Anyway, I'm not a bad student," he said, throwing her a smile.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:10 pm

Cami smiled, "Alright." She took the cards from him and shuffled some more. She gave him four cards then gave her self four cards. "Okay well the object of this game is to get all four cards of something say like kings. The first one who can get to all four of whatever they are go after wins."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Hermes ran a hand through his dirty blond hair. "Well, I am a handsome little devil, of course it'd fall in love with me!" He laughed and shook his head, his light brown eyes untroubled for the first time in days.

Thelios shrugged. "I just really, really like to read is all." More like lived through it, but she really dosn't need to know that yet, now does she Thelios?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Lyla nodded she wasn't all the way convinced but decided not to push the subject further. She went back to paying attention to the teacher. The teacher went on to explain the society of Greek. Lyla zoned out already knowing the things about Greeks. She tuned back in when the teacher called her name. "Yea?" She said tentavily.
"Miss Star would you care to answer the question?"
Lyla frowned she didn't hear what she was saying.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next