the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As Darkness Falls

3 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

As Darkness Falls - Page 10 Empty Re: As Darkness Falls

Post by Cairo Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:16 pm

Laurel: I hid by the tunnel, too worried about him to run away but too scared to go and find him. I could mess him up or make him get hurt if I distracted him
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Alec took a guess where the guy was and snuck around there. He crept hoping his guess was right and sure enough there was the guy. He jumped out landing on the guy. The guy fought back punching Alec in the stomach. They rolled down the hill fighting, each trying to get the advantage on the other.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:33 pm

Laurel: I whimpered slightly, hearing sounds of fighting and worry coursed through me. What if he got hurt?! It would be MY fault! I wanted to go out here and I wanted to stay and now he might get hurt!
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:52 pm

Alec grabbed a rock trying to hit the guy over the head so he could get away. The guy put more of a fight then he expected. He tried going for one of his arrows but Alec hit his arm with the rock sending it off into the woods. Finally he landed a hit on the guy's head with the rock.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:24 pm

Laurel: A twig snapped behind me and I opened my mouth to scream but a hnd clamped over my mouht, another arm around my neck as I was jerked roughly to my feet "Hey there girlie" A rough voice whispered "It's dangerous for a girl to be out here all alone" He chuckled "Specially one as pretty as you"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:30 pm

Alec hit the guy a few more times to make sure he was knocked out. He left the guy laying there and went to go find Laurel. He hoped that she got away before more can show up. He head towards the tunnel looking to see if she went there. He could see two figures by the tunnel. When he got closer he could see that a guy was holding Laurel. "Let her go." I growled.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:40 pm

Laurel: I felt cold steel press against my throat and my eyes widened "Or what?" He sneered, backing up slowly "One move and i slit her prettyy little thrroat
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:18 pm

Alec had to think of something fast. If he tried to run over there by the time he reached her she would be dead. "If you kill her my army will descend and kill you. They might even try before you kill her." He hoped that he would buy the lie.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:30 pm

Laurel: I shook, slightly but tried to be brave, swallowing with difficulty as he snorted "You can summon a whole damn army in a few seconds? I don't think so. She's going to the *Iforgetwhatthey'recalled,thebadangelguys* They'll like a pretty little thing like her" My eyes widened "N-no.." I whimpered
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Alec growled, "If the Karian want anyone it will be me. Omiri and I go way back. Let's just say I am the one who gave him that pretty scar on his right face." He didn't want to see Omiri again but he also didn't want to have Laurel go back to them.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:10 pm

Larel: "N-no! Alec th-they need you! I'm disposable!" I swallowed and felt blood on my neck as the guy pressed the knife harder, smiling "Well, let's kill two birds with one stone eh? Walk in front of me. If you turn around I will slit her throat. If you speak I will slit her throat. If you run I will slit her throat. You will do exactly as I say if you want your pretty little girlfriend here alive" I whimpered and shook my head, ignoring the fact that it made the slice on my neck longer "Alec no!"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:56 am

Alec couldn't find a way out of this. He didn't want to see Laurel die in front of him so he did as was told. He turned his back in front of the guy following his comand. He winced everytime he heard Alec yelling for him to stop. He wished he could tell her that he was sorry about all of this. The guy lead them further into the city. Since it was dark no one was in sight.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:15 pm

Laurel: "Alex please! I'm nobody! You're important! They need you" Tears pricked my eyes and I trembled in fear of going back. God...I didn't want to go back!
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:40 am

Alec was pushed further into the city with the guy behind him. "Go this way," the guy would growl then be quiet again. Finally they arrived at a building that used to be the empire state building but now it was crumpled from the War and the misuse of the Karian. The guy pushed them into the elevator and lead them to the top floor. There he lead us inside a room which was surprising still in mint condition. "Sir I brought you some fallen angels from the smell of it."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:29 am

Laurel: "Alec please" i whispered and then winced as the guy pressed the knife harder against my throat 'Quiet you!"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:28 pm

Alec winced when he heard Laurel beg him again but ti was to late now they were already in the lions den. Omiri turned away from the painting he was looking at to see the captors his servant brought him. "Alec my old friend. How long has it been since you betrayed me? Hmmm ten years now I would say. Even with you on their side you still lost." He walked over towards them smiling. Omiri was always beautiful with his long black hair and emerald green eyes. He also always had a way of making you feel small and weak. He touched Laurel, "ahh who do we have here?"
"Don't touch her." Alec growled.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Laurel: I flinched away from his touch, my eyes glittering in fear "D-don't touch m-me!" I said, my voice shaking as I lifted my chin defiantly. I had to be strong for Alec.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:20 pm

Alec wanted so badly to just run away from this place with Laurel but that would lead them to the others. He couldn't endanger the others for his stupid mistake. Omiri smiled at Laurel then at Alec, "Such a beautiful angel and a fiery one." He stepped away from Laurel and walked towards me. "You always got the girl didn't you? I guess they always fell for your charming smile." he looked at Laurel. "How would you feel if I killed this one?" Alec made to attack Omiri but the guards held him back. "That's what I thought would be your reaction."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Layrel: I whimpered slightly, trembling. I didn;t want to die! Oh god I didn't want to die, I knew I was a pathetic coward but I wanted to LIVE! I blinked black tears of fear and struggled against the mans arms, kicking out at Omiri and my fot made cntact with his shin as I kicked him hard. My eyes widened in shock.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:52 am

Omiri only laughed at Laurel's try at trying to break free. "She really is a fighter this one. I think I might just keep her." Alec wanted so badly to brake free from the guards and kill Omiri. He watched as Omiri snapped his fingers and ordered the guards to take Laurel to another room. Omiri then turned his gaze on Alec, "Lets see if we can't make you talk about where the others are." Omiri gave Alec a cruel smile. Alec then was dragged away from the room leading him to the tourture room. A place he used to know very well.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:59 pm

Laurel: "ALEC!" I screamed, knowing where they were taking him. y fault. All my fault. I bit and kicked at the guards, scratching at their eyes and faces, desperate to get away and get to Alec. "Alec!"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:08 pm

Alec thrashed trying to get away. He could hear Laurel screaming his name. What were they doing to her? He didn't care what they did to him as long as nothing happened to her. He managed to get one of the guards to loosen his grip on him that was enough for him to punch the guard and kick the other one. The guards were stunned. Alec took off not waiting for them to get over that fact. He ran towards Laurels screaming to find guards trying to hold her down. For some reason he thought this was quit funny since she was small and they were big. He punched one of the guards in the face.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:14 pm

Laurel: I gasped and kikced the guy between the legs and bit my lip "Sorry!" I squaked and then drated out of the way drom another, crying out as his hand fisted in my hair and ripped away a chunk. I darted over to Alec and touched his face, shaking and almost crying, some part of me convinced that in the few seconds that he had been alone in this place that somethign irrepairable had been done to him

I cant type today
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:32 pm

(Its okay)
Alec hugged for a second, "Come one we have to get out of here." He grabbed her hand pulling her off into the building. It was good he remembered this building otherwise they would be lost he made it to the exit but guards stood in his way.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:43 pm

Laurel: I bit my lip hard "Alec. I'll distract them. Get out of here" I whispered softly
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next