the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos (Bells/Ravyn)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos (Bells/Ravyn) - Page 3 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos (Bells/Ravyn)

Post by Bells Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:32 pm

Violet --

I smirked a little, fingerings the hilt of my dagger once more.
"Well, I don't survive by doing the expected. Go ahead and follow me like you were doing so I can show you were to arrive tomorrow morning."
As I spoke I began walking again, that smirk staying in place.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos (Bells/Ravyn) - Page 3 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos (Bells/Ravyn)

Post by Ravyn Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:55 pm

Kyrian: I followed, but of course now that i'd been TOLD to follow, i wanted to do so significantly less...... but still, work. I'd be obedient for the moment....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:32 am

Violet --

I couldn't help but feel a bit smug as he followed me now. Instead of being some kind of suicidal follower he was now like... my employee or something so it was better. Still, it was weird allowing anyone but Ulga to follow me home so I had to allow myself to spot and glance around every now and then, make sure no one was following us.

Once we finally arrived at my house I walked up to the door and dragged a little tool from my belt. Picking the door-handle lock, I grinned a little, tossing a bit of information to him over my shoulder.

"Don't have a key to the place but this lock is one of those that you can lock with the door open. So I do that then pick the lock when I come back. I wouldn't advise it though, it's a hard 'un. I only get it so fast because I've done it so many times. Ulga would normally spot you before you got it open, she just isn't back just yet."

That said I pushed the door open and walked in, no need for formalities like allowing him inside first, it was uncalled for. I was the better out of the two of us, so why not enter first?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:00 am

Kyrian: I followed her inside, catching the door before it closed again. "All right. So then, just.... hammer on the door or whatever until you let me in....?" i said, raising an eyebrow. I was a decent lockpicker, but i definately didnt want my organs winding up all over the ground if Ulga thought i was breaking in or something....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:14 am

Violet --

I chuckled, imagining what may have happened if I said nothing and he attempted breaking in. Ulga would definitely have a ball, but then again I didn't want to kill him before I get a little work out of him.

"Knock, not much though. Ill be up and waiting long before you show up. " I said glancing at him in my doorway. "And don't get to comfortable there or I may just have to shut the door with you in it. "
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:19 am

Kyrian: "All right, then.... that works, i suppose." i said, stepping through the door before she could actually close it on me. Something told me she wasnt bluffing, and getting squished by doors hurt.....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:03 pm

Violet --

I hid a little smile at the movement, sort of pleased that he took me seriously. That would be a good thing seeing as I hated to make requests more than one time.

"Alright, so this is how it will go. For the first week I will test what you know, and determine what you need to learn. After that, if determined that you're good enough to go out without getting both myself, and you, killed, then you'll be allowed to go out on minor assignments with me. I expect you here at sunrise tomorrow. got it?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:35 pm

Kyrian: Sh*t..... i was gonna have to work days? That was..... not pleasant at all. I typically slept all day and came out at night when things were livelier and i could probably make some money street fighting, running errands for people, or doing some form of manual labour. This was going to be a tough adjustment, but....... well, work was work. "All right. But im typically nocturnal, so if im a zombie for a few days, remember that its all your fault...." i retorted.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:16 pm

Violet --

I smirked a little, walking to the kitchen doorway.
"Just keep in mind that if you don't come properly awake I won't hesitate to injure you in our practices. One injury can lead to another, then another, and so on until..."
I smirked further, spreading my hands.
"You're no use to me and I have to kill you."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:20 pm

Kyrian: "And if i eat your brain, you wont be in much shape to injure me." i pointed out. "Zombies are kind of awesome like that. Anyways... i dont intend to get too badly injured. Sorry, but i highly doubt you'll be needing to kill me...." i said, grinning a little.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:22 pm

Violet --

"Needing to and wanting to are two different things..." I muttered, refusing to smile. "And if you turn into a zombie I'm setting you on fire."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:15 pm

Kyrian: I couldnt help but laugh, letting my grin widen a little. "Fair enough, fair enough. Well, if im going to have to get up so ludicrously early, i should probably head home and sleep while i still can....." i muttered. "Unless you need me to stay around for some reason, i'm going to head home."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:30 pm

Violet

I nodded, smirking just a little. "You probably should. And if you don't show up tomorrow, I will find you. I take offense to quitters."
As soon as I'd finished speaking I turned and headed into my kitchen, expecting him to leave as requested.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Kyrian: "Im no quitter." i said simply before turning and heading out the door. It didnt take too long to get back home..... currently, home was an empty basement apartment. It had electricity sometimes, and there was running water that was okay to drink and a bed, so frankly....... pretty nice. It didnt take me long to change out of the clothes i'd been wearing and into the sweatpants i slept in. As soon as i faceplanted into bed, i was fast asleep, making sure the alarm on my clock was set. I was lucky to have the clock... if not, i would be late, and that would be bad.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Violet --

After he left I opened up my cabinets, locating a package of tea I'd managed to aquire not long ago from a job. Making a cup I walked back towards my room, perching on the edge of my bed. It would certainly be an interesting day tomorrow, I'd only done this once or twice before, the people not lasting long either time. Some said I was too hard on my trainees, sending them out on their own before their ready. I didn't see the sense in waiting too long. I'm not wasting my time on dead beats, I want my work repaid.

Sipping my tea I sighed, sitting it aside once it was finished and slipping into a nightgown. Falling back onto my bed I waited patiently for sleep to take me over.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Kyrian: My alarm clock went off and i quickly silenced it, wordlessly rising and getting dressed. Sleep continued to beckon, exhaustion still riddling my body, but there was work do be done. Once dressed, i headed out and managed to make it to Violet's house a little early. At least i wasnt late....... hoping i wasnt about to get jumped and gored by Ulga before i could even get inside, i knocked on the door, hoping she was up and would actually let me in.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:54 pm

Violet --

I blinked, hearing something that sounded like a knock on my door. Glancing at the staircase coming off of my back porch I thought for a moment before shaking my head and starting through the house. Coming to the front door I slipped it open a little, having grabbed a dagger from a table in my livingroom as I'd passed through.
"...you're early." I muttered upon seeing who it was, not allowing my pleasent surprise show through my face.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:58 pm

Kyrian: "Not by THAT much. Besides, better early than late...." i said. "I despise being late for anything. Its a bit of a pet peeve, actually...." i admitted. I would get somewhere an hour early to avoid being one minute late if i had to.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:58 pm

Violet --

"Oh?" I questioned, stepping out of the door way. "Perhaps Ill have to test that pet peeve out sometime... Since you're here we may as well start early. Allow me to dress and we'll begin. Did you bring any weapons with you?"
As I spoke I stepped into my kitchen, finding a cup and starting to make some tea.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:03 pm

Kyrian: "I dont go out unarmed. I have a couple of knives." i said, following her inside and letting the door shut behind me. I hoped she wasnt going to test that particular pet peeve out..... that would be annoying.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:37 am

Violet:

"Good, but what kinds of knives are they? Throwing? Small bladed? Switchblades? What are they?"
As I spoke I finished making my tea and started out of kitchen, happy that I'd already had hot water.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:11 pm

Kyrian: "Pffft... i suck at throwing knives, and im not a fan of small blades or switchblades...... no, i had a friend make these for me... he's a fair hand with metal and owed me a favour...." i muttered, reaching down and pulling the knives out of my boots. They were long double bladed knives, more like daggers, really. One piece of steel all the way through, even down into the handle, although each knife had a good leather grip. They hadnt been easy to obtain but they were good solid knives and they served me well. I had a few smaller blades that were better for closer fights and for concealing purposes, but i preferred these ones....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:30 pm

Violet --

I nodded a little, sipping my tea as he spoke.
"You'll need more than that, its better to have different weapons for different occasions in my experiance. If someone is a good gun fighter and has somehow managed to aquire one, then are you going to face them if one of your knives? I highly doubt that it would work very long. That also reminds me, how much do you know about the big shots around here? Good intel is half of the battle. Knowing where your target is, when they go there, what they fight with, if they have body guards. It's all part of the mix."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:30 am

Kyrian: I nodded. "Fair enough. But there isnt much that's good against guns expect other guns or ranged weapons, or possibly explosives. Most of which i cant use or are difficult to acquire. And i have at least some information on a number of bigshots hanging around, but i know i have more to learn." i said evenly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:02 pm

Violet --

I gave him a thin smile, nodding a little.
"That's true enough about guns, but bows are simple enough to get. There are some people willing to make them and smuggle them into the city unnoticed. They're not as fast as guns for sure, but are still ranged weapons. Also, I am not surprised by your need for information, it seems not many take the effort to learn who they're enemies really are. Although if we spent all our time learning about old and new enemies, we may not have time for anything else. Here, follow me."
As I gave the order I turned from him, cupping my tea cup in my hands as I walked from the room. Leading him into another I lit a candle, not wanting to waste electricity in it.
"When I am here you are free to go through most of this." I told him, gesturing towards one of the shelves in the room. "Touch none of the others, but this area is okay. It holds information on most of the big shots around here. Things you're going to need. When it gets hot during the day and we stop with training, I expect you to be in here learning. Mornings is training, afternoons learning, and when you're ready, nights are for hits."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next