the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos (Bells/Ravyn)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos (Bells/Ravyn) - Page 5 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos (Bells/Ravyn)

Post by Ravyn Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:00 am

Kyrian: I let out a small 'oof' as she tackled me, the impact jarring me a bit, but I used it, rolling in the same direction hoping to flip and pin her. No way was she getting the better of me..... NO WAY. I refused to be beaten by a girl.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos (Bells/Ravyn) - Page 5 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos (Bells/Ravyn)

Post by Bells Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:09 am

Violet: I anticipated the rolling, considering the fact that he was bigger than me. Using that to my advantage I attempted to squirm my hands in-between us and shove him backwards as he rolled us.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:20 am

Kyrian: Ohhhhhhh no. She wasnt that heavy, not able to shove me off as easily as i figured she'd like. I pushed back, staying where I was as best I could. I didnt want to be going anywhere..... for close grappling like this, I had an advantage because of my size.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:43 am

Violet:

Cussing him out I began attempting to kick or hit, whatever to get him off. I wasn't going down this easy, it wasn't fair.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5