the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 8 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by PavoLights Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:38 pm

Aro: I bend down as one of my servants offers a lighter to my cigarette. I take a large puff and exhale through my nostrils. What, did she think her little one night stand would earn her eternal recognition? One night stands are the same with whatever you do- you can screw over your audience one night, but that doesn't mean they'll remember your name later. "Have fun with that then," I say as I head off to my dressing room.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 8 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:39 pm

Sam: As he walked away, I smirked. Silly man. Now I had two packets of drugs. Two blissful days...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:42 pm

Julia: I immaturely stuck my tongue out at her turned back, then grabbed my coat and headed outside. I planted my feet in the original position I had before entering the Cirque earlier. I had remembered my high hopes from before. Had they been fulfilled? It seemed so. I was a performer, though it seemed as though Aro was thinking of it as a one time thing. I'd have to work my way back in again tomorrow. I sighed, watching the air form a small gray cloud in front of my face, then evaporate. Aro wanted me to be like the cloud - help her, then leave. But I wasn't going to do that. Not after all I had done to get here. I smiled as I gazed at the luminescent "Cirque" sign, contemplating what I would do now. Sleep in the dumpster?

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:44 pm

Sam: As I turned to walk away, I noticed night had closed in on me, and so I placed my hands in my pocket, clutching the drugs, and began walking aimlessly. I'd find somewhere to stay. But the first thing I had to do to accomplish that was walk, so I walked.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:47 pm

Julia: I noticed one of the carnies, one I recognized as some sort of animal keeper, head out. I carefully slipped into the shadows of the building, not wanting to end up in a fight with a drug addict. I may have lost a bit of sense when I had been performing, but I knew better to talk to strangers in dark alleyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Aro: I'm cleaning off my make up when Fanques comes bursting through the door. "Hey, perv," I mutter. "Dosn't your mother ever teach you how to knock?" His eyes are wide and he's shaking. I frown and turn from my mirror to look at his horrified form on the ground. "Aro, Mr.K, he's...he's..." he looks sick and I feel my eyes narrow. "I swear, Fanques, if you're just over reacting again-" "He's dead!" he says suddenly. And just like that, everythibg seems to stop.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:49 pm

((NO!!!! NOT MR. K!!!! :O))

Sam: As I passed one building, I felt a pair of eyes on me, and I turned slowly, suspiciously. All I saw were dark shadows... but still. I had that feeling of being overlooked. "Hello?" I asked warily, though my voice was demanding and strong.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:51 pm

(Just in time for his song to come on my iPod too. Very Happy)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:54 pm

((XD haaha))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:56 pm

(Oh yea, you never got yo' meet Mr.K for yourself...oops. Razz
How you don't mind.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:57 pm

lol
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:59 pm

Julia: I froze, the pothead had noticed me. Was he going to rape me? It was a good idea to look at his face to tell the cops later, right? Oh, who was I kidding? There was no such thing as security these days. Not in Mr.K's world, though there had been very basic order where I had grown up. I stepped out of the shadows, hands crossed in front of my chest, feet planted firmly on the ground. I doubted I could be at all menacing in all my 5-foot-2 glory. I attempted to match his strong tone, but my voice cracked, and I sounded weaker than I would have if I had just used my normal voice. "Hello, what is it?" He had spoken to me, and where I was from you only started a conversation if you meant to talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:01 pm

Sam: I sighed in relief. "Sorry," I said. "I felt someone's presence, just wanted to know who. Aren't you a carnie?" She too was probably trying to find somewhere to stay.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Aro: I'm running for the door as soon as the words are out of his mouth. Mr. Kite...my Mr. Kite. I blink back tears. No, he's lying! He has to be. But as I come up to his office, I see a group of carnies gathered around. "Move!" I scream as I push through them. I throw open the door and look. He's alive, he has to be. He wouldn't just die here and leave me alone!
But there he is. Slumped over his desk. Cigar still burning in his mouth. The color completely gone from his face. I hear screaming as I fall to my knees and it's takes me a moment to realize that it's coming from me.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:05 pm

((hmm... can our charries outside the place 'hear the screams' or...?))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:05 pm

Julia: I hesitated, were honesty or lies good here? It seemed everyone was as fake as plastic here - and many of them probably were made of plastic. So, should I build my act up, as if Jewel had become a regular? It was the only strategy I had, so I was willing to risk it. "I'm Jewel (long name that I'll go find, lol), Aro's new performing partner. I play ice to her fire. And who are you?"
If Aro ever found out I had called us "partners" I would be as good as dead. But I doubted this boy and her talked much. I blew a bit of my icicles, trying to make it look as casual as when Aro blew her fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:08 pm

Sam: My eyebrows shot up. "Aro's new partner? Huh. Odd. May I ask what you're doing in the shadows? Very sketchy, I must admit." Jewel.... I racked my brain to see if she was lying or not.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:11 pm

(Sure.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:11 pm

Julia: I smirked. "What do all carnies do in the shadows?" It was a legitimate question, though I hoped he'd take it rhetorically. I hadn't been able to think up a good lie, besides drugs, and he might just infer that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:13 pm

Sam: I head shot up as I heard screams, I swore. I looked over my shoulder, where the shout seemed to be coming from. "That deadly sounds like Aro..." I said in alarm before taking off towards the scream.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:17 pm

Julia: Should I follow? Aro had made it clear I wasn't very welcome at all. But what if she were in trouble? I couldn't live myself if I knew I could have helped someone who ended up dying instead. I followed Sam to her dressing room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:19 pm

Sam: I stopped, dead in my run. So Mr. K was finally dead, I saw. Not to be insensitive. But it was coming. All us carnies knew. And there stood Aro, shocked as ever. I'm sure it wasn't fair. I couldn't tear my eyes away from Mr. K's still figure, his cigar lolling slightly.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:20 pm

Aro: I struggle forward. He's dead. He's dead, he's dead, he'sdeadhe'sdeadhe'sdead! I gently touch his face and then grab him by the hair and shake. "C'mon, get up! Get up, damn it! Y-you promised me you wouldn't leave me, and you never lie!" I woman comes forward and I draw my sword. "Come any closer and I'll slit your fucking throat!" But I'm shaking, my vision blurred by tears. But it doesn't even matter now. After a minute, I drop the sword and fall to the ground, my hands covering my face.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:25 pm

Ava: I let out a long breath and pointed to another aisle, "Down there is a whole bunch of pastas. Choose one that looks familiar to you, or one that you know how to make." I really hope he knows how to cook...

Stark: My eyesbrows raised slightly and I shrugged my shoulders, "It makes me feel better," My voice was low and wispy, "I don't like thinking about things too much, so I clear my mind."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:26 pm

I came at a dramatic time... O.O
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next