the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 24 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:07 pm

Okey-doke

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 24 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:07 pm

Yah, and I don't even see her on that site anymore. Maybe she is just making a speech...oh *sees post* or she was doing dishes XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:08 pm

lol, that literally made me laugh out loud Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:09 pm

Good, I like making people laugh Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:14 pm

Aro: "I'm sorry, I will not be performing tonight," I say after a few more things to get the crowd rallied up. Some of the crowd starts to groan. "Hm? Depressed are we? Will don't be! In my place is someone with something most people aren't born with- talent. So get ready to drown in it!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:18 pm

Mr.H: I gently pet Maggie's hair as we sit up at the front her, her in my lap. "And so, the Cirque is passed down. Wonder what will happen now?" Hebpresses his lips to the girl's hair and she shivers. "But I don't want this to happen again," he murmurs. She nods slightly and bites her lip.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:26 pm

how old is Maggie?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Hmm...like sixteenish.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:27 pm

ew, is Mr. H a pedo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:28 pm

Mr H is 17!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:29 pm

He's Jude's twin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:32 pm

oh right

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:36 pm

So now what? When does Sadie go on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:37 pm

now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:42 pm

Really?!
Sadie
My cue. Taking a deep breath, I wheeled out onto the stage. The bright lights reflected off of my eyes and hair, lighting me from the inside. Slowly, I picked the guitar from my lap. No introductions, no crowd pleasing jokes...just music. My voice was sweet and meiotic, soft at first "Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love." With each "love" my voice grew in volume until it lit up the room, the notes of my guitar and voice meeting in harmony "There's nothing you can do that can't be done. Nothing you can sing that can't be sung. Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game, it's easy."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:43 pm

Yea, she's first. Right before the rednecks. ;D
Gotta love Aro.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:47 pm

Wait, so does Maggie even like Mr. H?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:48 pm

Aro: I went up to watch from behind te curtain as the girl's voice continues to get stringer. I'd honestly never heard her before, but I let her go because she was "Kite approved." I raise an eyebrow and cross my arms. "She's actually pretty decent," I say.

Of course. She lurves him.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:51 pm

Sadie
"There's nothing you can make that can't be made. No one you can save that can't be saved. Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time - It's easy." My face shined as I looked from my guitar to the crowd, gaining confidence "All you need is love, all you need is love, all you need is love, love, love is all you need. Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love. All you need is love, all you need is love, all you need is love, love, love is all you need."

(I thought Aro would be furious that she's singing about love and such)

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:53 pm

(She isn't heartless. She did love Mr.K...D;)

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:54 pm

(Yah, but PR and all that. The druggies wouldn't approve of songs like that)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:55 pm

(I thought Aro had more of a get-physical-with-an-old-rich-guy-and-inherit-lots-of-money-relationship with Mr. K)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:56 pm

(Mental image cannot been unseen o.o)

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:57 pm

No. That's why she freaked when he died. :C
She's not a ho...she just had a sugar daddy.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:58 pm

oh
whoops

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next