the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 11 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:13 pm

(Go ahead. Aro and Larry run things now.)

Aro: I narrow my eyes. I swear, if he say one bad thing about Mr.K..."No, you didn't. And don't worry, he won't be asking you again. Now grab your things and get ready to leave. I'm not dealing with you today!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 11 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Jude
"Fine with me" I grumble, grabbing my knife from the ground and tucking it into my pocket. Walking around her, I stumble out of the closet, momentarily blinded by the pulsating lights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:21 pm

Aro: I curse under my breath and pull him back in. That was where the press conference was going to be held, and people were already lining up. "Are you high or something?!" I ask. "That's not the exit!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:24 pm

Jude
"Maybe if people would stop knocking me out and shoving me into closets, I would have a better sense of direction!" I hiss, turning around and going out the opposite direction

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:27 pm

Aro: "Maybe if you ddn't wander around where you weren't suppose to, you wouldn't have that problem. Here's a twenty, now take the fastest taxi out of here!" Please let him leave soon. I swear if he tells anyone about what I was like before, I'm screwed!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:33 pm

Writing those two profiles took a while, sorry
Jude
"Why, exactly, do you want me to leave so badly?" I ask, ignoring the money

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:35 pm

Aro: "Don't get your ego swelled kid, I'm trying to help you. Do you know what people like us would do to people like you?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:38 pm

Jude
My eyes harden "Yah, my brother was a prime example" I growl, turning around and going out onto the streets. But I wasn't done. Circling around, I re-entered the building, but stayed out of sight. Aro had been nervous about something, what, I didn't know

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:43 pm

Sadie
I was in my chair, holding my guitar close. My long blond hair was braided to the small of my back, and I was dressed in a colorful dress that reached the floor. Silver bracelets decorated my arms, and my eyes sparkled with excitement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:04 pm

Hullo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:32 pm

Wait, who are Sadie and Jude? Did they come in after I left??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Actually, they were on the original chat as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Oh, sorry I don't remember very well. It was such a long time ago!

Julia: I wanted to secure a permanent spot in the Cirque, and it seemed the best way to appeal to Aro was to make it as though you needed her. So she could push you around. At least when you were in my lowly position. Would entering the back way make me seem more forlorn? Geez, I felt manipulative. One day at the Cirque and I was already thinking like a carnie! I slipped through the back entrance only to see a figure standing there. I almost shrieked from surprise, but bit my tongue. What if this was a lunatic standing before me? I was still wary of anyone who came here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:33 pm

Bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:46 pm

Was it Jude?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:48 pm

Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:50 pm

Jude
I put my finger to my mouth, the international signal to shut up. Glancing around, I tried to figure out why Aro had seemed so nervous...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:53 pm

Julia:"Mr.K doesn't like trespassers," I whispered to the guy nervously, ignoring his signal. It was pretty shady to hang around the back door; I wondered if he wasn't supposed to be here?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:54 pm

Aro: "C'mon, Larry. Are you ready for the press release?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:56 pm

Jude
I shrug, pulling out my knife. "Don't care" I mouthed, creeping around the corner to watch Aro and Larry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:03 pm

Julia: My eyes widened at the knife. He was now a dangerous lunatic, possibly on drugs. Every instinct was telling me to run away, but I needed to toughen up if I wanted to get into this business. I crept up behind him and swiped the knife from his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:06 pm

Jude
Turning around so quickly I caught her off guard, I snatched my knife back with a furious glare. "I'm not going to hurt them" I growl, guessing at her thoughts "and I'm not high"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:09 pm

Aro: I turn around, completely pissed now, and draw back the tent. "Will you two shut up!" I yell. "We're trying to get ready for a press conference, so if you two will please shut up and calm the hell down! Neither of you are slick!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:11 pm

Jude
Glaring at Julia, I put my knife away "I was just leaving" I spat, heading out the door

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:12 pm

(where does Sadie fit in? She's a performer now, right?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next