the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 10 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:32 pm

Larry: I shook my head. "Aro, Mr.K left half of the Cirque to each of us. Meaning you and I."

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 10 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:34 pm

Myrah: I grab onto the siding of the roof and pull myself up, taking in all the fresh air. I get to my feet and then walk over to the edge, taking in the whole city. I'm smiling to myself, but it barely registers. Despite what dad said, I can still feel it in my heart. This city is mine.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:36 pm

Stark: "Beautiful isn't it?" I murmured, lighting a cigarrette and taking a long drag, "I come up here all the time to take a smoke. It's apart of the clearing your mind process."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:37 pm

Aro: My eyes widen and I look up. He knew that he was dying...so he left this to me...I narrow my eyes again and move to open the door. "Tomorrow morning then, you can do the press conference. Let the world know that their great hope has died today." And with that, I throw open the door and head out.

(Anyone ready for day two?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:44 pm

Sure
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:48 pm

(Sureness. Hi Hearts, by the way!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:54 pm

Hiya!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:55 pm

(Ok. I vote we start with the press conference!)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:17 pm

Me too!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:18 pm

(is that a hint to me??)

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:29 pm

Yep.
Sorry it took me so long, I started yet another thread. Razz
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:24 pm

((hmmm I need to think on this one hehe))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:45 pm

What did I miss?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:50 pm

Should Jude wake up in a closet somewhere, and maybe Sadie is...I dunno where

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:58 pm

I have no clue about Sadie an sure about Jude. Aro can find her. Mr.K just died.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:06 pm

Yah, I heard about Mr K 0.o that was weird. And ok, she'll just be kinda hanging out. Want character bios again?

Jude
Moaning, I open my eyes slowly. Dust falls lightly from the sky, and I find myself surrounded by boxes. The closet isn't very large, but big enough for one or two people. There is a stained sheet on the ground, and I relize this is one of the places where the druggies go to pass out. But how did I get here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:10 pm

Sence I came here last (when it was on inkpop), I've become even more of a Beatles fan! I really didn't think that was possible, but yah 0.o and I missed this chat so much...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:11 pm

Aro: I frown and prod him with a stick again, a lollipop in my mouth and Mr. K's hat ribbon tied around my neck. "Hey, get up. You're lucky I found you and not someone else."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Aw, lol. I started looking up more songs. Michelle I so sweet. Smile

And yea, you might want to repost them, mainly because I don't remember Sadie.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:23 pm

The only french phrase I know XD Oh, and I edited the bios slightly, plus it took me a while to find them.

Jude
"What?" I groan, standing up. My body shook slightly as I steadied myself, and studied Aro.

Name: Jude
Appearence: Black hair, saffire eyes
Bio: Dreamed of joining the circus until a drug overdose took the life of his twin brother, Gabe, at the age of nine. Defies Mr K's world, but doesn't belong to any organization. Ran away from home
Note: He can play guitar, and is very skilled with knifes

Couldn't find Sadie, but I'll just put in what I remember...and make some up

Name: Sadie
Apperence: Long blond hair, green eyes
Bio: Crippled from birth and wheelchair bound, Sadie's always seen the world in a slightly different way. She's also very insightful.
Note: Has an amazing singing voice, and can play several instruments

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Sorry I took so long, by the way. And my writing ability has increased, I think, so I won't do as many one lined lame posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:41 pm

(Cool beans. Smile)

Aro: I cross my arms as I look at him. My pink hair got fixed into a bun on the side of my head and I'm wearing a black dress to my knees and fishnets. The one time I decide to dress nice, and it's because the man I love is dead. "Get up," I say again. "You're sleeping in someone's piss and you look disgusting."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:44 pm

(he stood up in the last post)
Jude
"What am I doing here?" I ask, shrugging of my dirty jacket and tossing it to the corner. My black hair was disheveled, my blue eyes glinting with confusion. I was wearing a simple black t-shirt and jeans, not the best camouflage in a room full of junkies, but nobody had noticed so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:00 pm

Aro: "I don't know," I say frankly. I toss him a towel. "But you have thirty minutes to shower and grab some clothes. You're still in the Cirque in case you're wondering, which is why you need to hurry up and get out."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:04 pm

Jude
My memory was a little fuzzy, I could remember Mr. K offering me a position, but I declined... "Wait, when did I join the Cirque?!" I ask, partly growling. Years of hatred surged through my veins, why would I ever become a part of that?!

I think Sadie joined as a musician, but Jude declined...but it would make it very interesting if he joined for some reason, and would go along with my mini plan...hmm...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next