the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 13 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Hearts44 Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:27 pm

Oh, hey Lights!!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 13 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:29 pm

Hey. Smile
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:08 pm

bump?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:29 pm

OH MY GOSH, HEARTS!!!

COME BACK, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

MARLEY COULD REALLY[i][u] use Clause right now, Adrian's going Habui hunting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:36 pm

oh no, I scared her away -_-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:37 pm

um...Marley and Clause? Who are they...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:40 pm

It's in another chat. Hearts ::sniffle:: abandoned us, and we miss her terribly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:42 pm

Ok, sorry

Last edited by Endellion on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:44 pm

OH she said that didn't work well with her computer or something...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:44 pm

Really? It didn't work for mine, either, until I changed to firefox (hint hint) but she didn't tell me that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:55 pm

hmmm, well I think she said something like that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:58 pm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:16 am

Whoa, everyone has a trillion and three characters on that. O.O
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:49 pm

On what? A walk through hell? Yup, a trillion and three at least XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Hola!
And Ende, that site wacked my comp. up real bad!
I'm sorry about leaving so suddenly!!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Pavie you never replied to Larry...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:01 pm

Aww Sad dangit, I just saw Heart's reply. But...Marley...Clause :'( nooooo!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:11 pm

Aro: I bite my cheek as I fiddle with his bow tie to help keep my nerves down. "He died peacefully, his only wish being that no one mourn for him for too long. The world will continue to move and his bones will turn to dust, but he will be immortalized in every one he touched, in the world he created when all hope seemed lost. As those closest to him, we have been tasked with continuing his message of freedom, peace, and self love. These were the basics on which Mr. Kite created the Cirque, and those are the basics with which we will continue to push America forward. For even when such a light as his fades and flickers away, it only stands as a reminder that only together can we light the way to a better tomorrow." I look at him as I agitatedly startredoibg his tie. "You got all that?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:19 pm

I'm contemplating Jong the hell chat...wonder how long it'll be before I get kicked out. :/
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:21 pm

Larry: "Uh...maybe you had better do it? You seem to have it down," I said nervously.

Before you're kicked out of what?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:28 pm

The hell chat thing. I'm thinking about joining, but they're probably really far in.

Aro: "Hm? What are you talking about? I made that all up. Now go before I get agitated and set your eyebrows on fire. I'm not in the mood today."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Oh, yeah they're pretty far in. They let someone in about a month ago, I think. But they might still let you, I don't know, lol.

Larry: I nodded, took a deep breath and went up on stage. I tapped the microphone, stalling for a moment as I took in the colossal crowd. I had always known Mr. K was well loved. "Mr.K died peacefully, and the world will continue to move, but he will leave an impression on those he touched. As those closest to him, Aro and I will continuing spreading his message of peace, and self love. His light has faded...but, er will...continue to flicker...thank you." I stumbled though the speech, knowing I left out a lot, and flubbed the last part.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:36 pm

Aro: I face palm myself. Idiot. "Damn it, kid. If you're gonna be in charge now, you better learn how to speak." I step up to the podium and clear my voice, waiting for the crowd to go silent.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:46 pm

Larry: "I've never been good at public-speaking," I mumbled as the crowd went silent, waiting for Aro to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:36 pm

Aro: "Twelve years ago, where were we? Festering amongst the ashes of a crumbling country. Stealing from mother, from child, from anyone with anything at all in hopes that we ourselves could go on living another day. Our world had become an endless night in which all we could do was claw and bite and fight our way through. Life and death were different only in name. We tried to forge the answer from our disintegrating minds and failed. But as we flailed in the darkness, something happened. One man, one Mr. Marshall Kite lit up the torch and lit the way to our salvation. And now that he himself is gone, it seems as though people are starting to question things: what are we without Mr. K? How can we possibly hope to move forward now that the torch has been extinguished? What now?" I slam my fist down. "No! I am here to tell you that while the carrier of the torch is dead, the light he created still lives! It grows and breaths, it's fire, ots life inside of each and every one of us. And so, rise, mother, dauther, brother, husband, son, child. Young and old alike. Your messiah is not dead. We will not mourn when nothing has died! For together, we shall continue kiting the way through this endless night. Together, yes, together, we will continue what Mr. Kite started. We have been denied our inevitable future for too long- now is not a time for funerals, but a time to join us and embrace the sunlight!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next