the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 17 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:20 pm

Aro: My eyes narrow as I walk into the room. "Mr. Henderson, I believed we called you last night. Why show up now when everyone knows the man is dead?" He touches his chest as though hurt. "Oh, so I am not only unrecognized by one owner, but get scorned by the other. My, isn't fate funny?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 17 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:21 pm

Larry: I looked from Aro to 'Mr.Henderson', not knowing what to do. "Aro, what's his connection to all this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:27 pm

Aro: I sigh and cross my arms. "Mr.Henderson is the undertaker and birthkeeper. He's like the one who records everything that happens during a person's life and then deals with their end. Mr. K took a liking to him for one reason or another and accepted him into the family."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:27 pm

Larry: "Alright, well we already had Mr.K. taken away, so what are you herre for, Mr. H?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:33 pm

Mr. H: "I'm here to record history, of course, as well as deal with the body. You guys did say you wanted an autopsy done, didn't you? That something was out of place?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:35 pm

Larry: I ran a hand nervously through my hair and looked to Aro. "Where is the body?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:44 pm

Aro: I look at Henderson and frown. "Uostairs, the door to your left. Key's above the door." His asisstant nods and goes to get it while he takes out a pen. "And now, for the questions..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:45 pm

Larry: Oh, shit. We hadn't gotten the entire story straight - and I had a feeling that Aro wasn't going to be completely honest. I gulped and hoped for the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:54 pm

Henderson: "Larry, you're up first. If you wouldn't mind going to check on some of your fellow carnies, Aro?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:56 pm

Larry: Dammit, I anxiously watched Aro leave then turned back to Mr.H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Sadie
I wasn't sure what was going on...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Henderson: "Ah, you too, yes, you in the chair? You may participate in this too. I'll be needing to gather information from different kinds of people, and Aro would only sway the results in her favor."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:02 pm

Larry: I looked around, to see no one, then looked down and saw a girl in a wheelchair. Who was she? Oh, yes a new performer. I sat down in a chair, and sighed "I have a circus to run, Mr.H. Could you please speed this up a bit?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:04 pm

Sadie
"What do you need?" I ask, holding my guitar almost protectively

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:08 pm

Me. H: I smile. "That's why there are two of you to replace someone who could be everywhere at once. May I proceed with my questions, or do you amhave anything else to add?" I ask with a smile.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:10 pm

Larry: "Proceed, sir" I mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:18 pm

Henderson: "When was the last time either of you saw the deceased? Did you both see his body? If so, at what time? If not, what were you doing and hiw did you find out? How to you feel about his death? What dis you do right after you found out? In that order, please."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:22 pm

Sadie
"When he offered me the job, (I think it was Mr K that did that, but it was so long ago) no I did not, I was practicing a song that I was going to preform today...and" Then I chose my next words carefully "he will be missed by many people. I stopped playing my guitar when I heard, and just sat there. And thought."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:26 pm

Henderson: "Ah. Sadie probably felt anger towards the deceasedd, a grudge or else long term hatred. Spy, perhaps? A carne with a grudge? A girl PMSing? Either way, the word choice used shows a being unable or else unwilling to lie." I write it all down on my arm and circle it.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:31 pm

Sadie
"None of the above, sir" In fact...yes, I disliked Mr K, maybe hated him, but I was here for a reason. Help, not hurt. To nurture something that was dying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Larry: "Oh, wow probably in his tent a few nights ago. I saw his body late last night. I am very upset, because Mr. K was my role model, but his message will live on. I got the coroner."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Where did Pavo go?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:02 pm

I don't know. :/. Here:

Julia: I walked back around the corner, thinking the coast was clear, but instead smacked into the guy I now knew as Jude. Dammit. A real carnie would just push past him, but I still had manners. I needed to toughen up."Sorry..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:04 pm

Jude
"It's alright" I whispered, still staring ahead, an empty look on my face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:15 pm

Julia:"Are you quite alright?" I said without thinking, and waved a hand in front of his blank face. Why did I care? It might gave had to do with all my younger siblings. I always worried about them, and for some reason Jude was reminding me of one of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next