the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 18 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Jude
"Er, yah" I sigh, my trance breaking and running my hand through my hair "I'm alright. You're the girl that thought I was a physio, right?"

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 18 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:20 pm

Bedtime! See you tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:22 pm

Julia:"No, I'm the girl that still thinks you're a psycho," I clarified, and took a step back, noticing he held his knife.

(okay bye! Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:36 pm

Sorry! I fell asleep. Again. >.<

Mr. Henderson: "Interesting. Very interesting indeed..." I write a few more things down and pull down my sleeve. "Now then, why did you say that you two were worried about...the naturalness of his death? Surely a week early is nothing to wonder about."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:40 pm

Hehe xD

Larry:"Mr.K seemed to know exactly whenvhe would die, but when we found him, it was too early and he seemed caught off guard. He was in his office, slumped over in the chair. Surely if he had the choice, the amazing Mr.K would not have died so simply."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:45 pm

Henderson: I smile as my servant cokes back down te stairs. "Ah, perhaps you give him too much credit? Death, much like life here, obeys no rules or preset misconceptions." Maggie cked back downstairs, a dirty scalpel and a basket full of vials and things. She stands by the stairs and lowers her head as she waits for us to go.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:53 pm

Larry: "We'd best be going," I say to the girl in the wheelchair, and we exit by way of the stairs. Seeing those tools in the servant's hand haves me the chills. I had a feeling there was something more to all this, but what was it?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:00 pm

Henderson: I smile and look at my servant. "You wouldn't mind calling down Aro, would you?"

Myrah: I pick up my phone and stare at it for a moment. To call, or not to call? Will he think I'm being wierd if I call him again? I bite my lip as I press redial. Maybe just this once...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:04 pm

Larry: My phone rang, and I slipped it out of my pocket. Who would be calling me? The caller ID said Myrah, and I smiled. But then it changed to a frown, because why wouldcshe call again? Was she in trouble? "Hey, is everything okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:09 pm

Myrah: I feel the heat coke to my face as I start trying to play it off. "Oh, yea, yea. Everything's good, nothing to worry about there. I just...I don't know, I wanted to hear a familiar voice again."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Larry: "Oh, okay," I breathed a sigh of relief. "How do you like Stark's place?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:18 pm

Myrah: I stick out my tongue. "God, it's disgusting! I swear this guy's never heard of a broom in his life, and if he has, he wouldn't know how to use one. I mean I had to sleep up in the roof because I thought a rat would attack my in my sleep." Damn near slid off too, the roof being slanted. "But Mat and I tried take out for the first time. It was actually pretty good."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:23 pm

Larry: "That sounds terrible - aside from the take out part," I chuckled. She didn't like it there? I wanted Myrah to feel comfortable wherever she was, but on the flip side, if she didn't like it there then she'd be back sooner. Back to the Cirque to stay. None of this 'visiting' shit. Speaking of visitors..."Mr. Henderson showed up today to look at, er, your father's body. He says there's nothing odd about the fact that he died a week early."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:31 pm

Myrah: "Mr...Henderson?" I frown. Why show up now? "Well, maybe he's right...and yet it just seems so unlike dad to die on such short notice...I don't know, I guess I can see why he'd say that. It's just that I can't shake the feeling that maybe.." I shake my head in an attempt to clear my thoughts. "Ack, ignore me. I couldn't get any coffee this morning so I'm not all there yet."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:37 pm

Larry: "No, I agree. I think there's a part of the story we're not being told. Mr. Henderson supposedly was to show up yesterday, but he was late, and he didn't give a reason why. And Aro seemed genuinely shocked that Mr. K was dead at all. If he had known he'd die early, I think that he would have told Aro, of all people. Also, there are a bunch of lurkers all the sudden. A guy named Jude, and some girl in a wheelchair." But what did all of that mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:44 pm

Jude
"You know what they say about first impressions" I chuckle darkly, putting my knife in my jacket pocket but still looking straight forward, as if the girl wasn't really there

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:46 pm

Myrah: I frown and toy with thus. "You don't think Mr.H had anything to do with this, do you? He claimed he was a watcher, someone who just watched the world move and recorded. I mean, he could be lying but...what did Aro say about the drifters?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:48 pm

Julia: "It's disconcerting to talk to someone who doesn't look you in the eye," I crossed my arms. "Probably because the people that won't make eye contact are the ones with something to hide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:50 pm

Jude
Turning my head around, but my body still facing forward, I lock eyes with her "Better?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:51 pm

Larry: "I definitely think Mr. H has something to do with it. I hadn't even heard of him until today, and the only one that seemed to have a connection with him was Mr. K himself. Aro didn't say much about them. She seemed to know Jude, and if she does know him, then they aren't on the best of terms by the looks of it. And the other drifter was accepted as a performer, I think. But that would be a good cover if the girl in the chair was part of all this, wouldn't it be?"

Julia: "Yes, thank you. Although now you just look extremely uncomfortable, being twisted around like that," I shrugged with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:53 pm

Myrah: "Damn it," I sigh as I lean back to look at the sky. "There's too many possiblilities of who it could be...should I come back and see if I can find something?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Jude
Then I face her completely, and cross my arms "You're an awfully bossy, especially considering the fact that you're afraid of me, hm?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:02 pm

Larry: The prospect of Myrah coming back at all made me grin, but could I let her do that? Aro didn't seem to want the twins around. However, I was half-owner of the Cirque now, so I could make some of the decisions, right? "That may be a good idea. Aro doesn't seem to think anything's wrong, and no one else...well, they honestly don't seem to care. And I'm not perceptive enough to figure it all out by myself. Yes, I think it would be good if you came back and took a look."

Julia: "And you're awfully obeying, considering the fact that I'm afraid of you," I countered, not knowing what else to say to that. I had always been naturally bossy, but no one at the Cirque had pointed it out. Probably because I was hardly bossy compared to someone like Aro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:04 pm

Jude
"I'm just waiting for the moment I snap and tear your heart out" I said with a slight growl, and a totally serious face. She looked terrified, and I sighed "Do they not teach you a sense of humor in the Cirque?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Julia: "I've only been hear a day - almost two now. I was in Aro's act yesterday, but it seems that was a one-time thing. The Cirque hasn't really rubbed off on me yet. Except for I can spot a fake a little easier, and I think I'm more manipulative," I couldn't help but laugh shortly at that, for I had always been anything but manipulative.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next