the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 31 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:08 pm

Julia: "That's one way to look at it. However, they may have once been like me, but they're not anymore. They've chosen a different path. They've lost my respect," I said firmly, and it excited me that I could say that. I was really starting to form my own opinions! I brushed out of the tent "Nice talking to you, Sadie."

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 31 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:09 pm

Sadie
"Nice meeting you" I murmured, playing another chord on my guitar

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:11 pm

Rita: I start heading off, getting closer ad closer in, when I accidently bump into a guy and fall to the ground. Damn, I hate being skinny.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:14 pm

Jude
I had turned down a guy's offer to sell drugs for him, though so far I hadn't found any other work. Then a girl ran right into me, and fell. Helping her up, I asked "You ok?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:21 pm

Rita: "Meh, I think I only suffered a little brain damage from that, which is a new record for me," I say with a smile. I look at his hair and lack of tattoos and my grin begins to grow. "Hey, are you a rebel?" I ask frankly.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:22 pm

Jude
"Maybe" I say cautiously, studying her face. She looked natural to....but that doesn't mean I should trust her.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:28 pm

Rita: "Maybe, eh? Smart boy." I grab his hand and shake. "I'm Rita, Lovely Rita," I say. His eyes light up with recognition and smile. I was a legend before I went MIA three years ago.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:32 pm

Jude
"So you're the famous meter maid, huh? Yes, I'm a rebel....but not in any official groups." I give her a small smile "So what happened to you three years ago?" There were rumors, dozens of them, ranging from giving up and joining the Cirque, to being hunted down and killed by a revengeful carnie

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:39 pm

Rita: "Ha, that's all in the past," I say as I flip my hair over my shoulder- Ah, got in trouble with my sis. I'm supposed to be cleaning...brb?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:41 pm

Alrigh Pavo, see you then Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:37 pm

Forever alone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:51 pm

I is here!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:53 pm

YAY! So...well, Jude and Rose are tied up, and Julia just left Sadie...hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:54 pm

:/ BLARGH
Let's try some mojo...
PAVIE PAVIE PAVIE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:57 pm

PAVO! And I could like, make another character? Or Jude could stop talking to Rita because of something that happens?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:58 pm

I think Pavie really wanted to get Rita involved, though. Hm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:02 pm

Yah....but he could run into her again later?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:05 pm

Alright. But I have startaphobia, so I can't start their convo xP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Startaphobia. Wow XD Ok, so Jude needs a way to break from the conversation...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:10 pm

How about...ugh, this is why I have startaphobia!
Um, he notices a HELP WANTED sign?
He wants to go sabotage an act in the Cirque?
He wants to go talk to Sadie?
He passes out from...lack of sleep?
He sees her friends coming and decides to runaway?
Uh...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:12 pm

Dinner time, actually Smile See you soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Kbye!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:41 pm

back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Hi!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:54 pm

hi!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next