the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 32 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:55 pm

So did you decide how to have Jude break away?

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 32 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Sure, but I may be mostly at the other chat, my best friend just joined the site and I want to help her learn the ropes and such
Jude
Then, I heard someone shout "Hey kid!" Glancing around, I saw someone running in my direction and I took off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:27 pm

What chat?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:28 pm

The Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:30 pm

Oh and if this isn't too personal - inkie best friend or real life?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:31 pm

Real life, preschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Cool okay I need to reply now, lol. Hang on...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:53 pm

Alright

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:12 pm

Julia: Someone ran around the corner of the practice tent. It looked like thy were running from something - hey wait, that was Jude! He had ran past me already…it would be weird to follow him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Jude
Out of the corner of my eye I saw Julia, but the guy that had yelled at me was still on my heels. Jumping at a wall, my hand digs into a crack in the stone and I climb up the side of the building.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:53 pm

Julia: I watched Jude climb up the wall - was this a regular thing for him, getting in fights? I was unnoticed in the shadows, so I took a sip of the ice liquid and shot the guy down. I didn't bother to check if he was dead. Probably not, since they crystals hadn't killed the man from last night, but at least Jude would have a chance to runaway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:09 pm

Jude
The crystals grazed the guy, but he dodged them skillfully "Whoa, that was pretty impressive...but I wasn't going to hurt your friend" He chuckles, and winces, taking an ice shard from his arm. By then, I had hopped over sevral buildings, oblivious to the conversation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:14 pm

Julia: My eyes widened, and I took a step back. My voice, against my will, shook when I spoke, also. "Really? Because I've never seen someone chase down another person just to talk."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:17 pm

Jude
"Actually, I called to him, and he took off" He laughed lightly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Julia:"I'm sure there was a reason, he wouldn't runaway fro just anybody," My eyes narrowed "If you weren't going to hurt him, then why dis you call out in the first place?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:24 pm

AHAHA ITS JUDE!!!! XD teehee.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:37 pm

Jude
"I wanted to ask him something; he looked like he has talent and I wanted him to join a group of mine. But oh well" He shrugged "I'll ask him later. See you around, Julia" The man said before returning down the street. By then, I relied he had stopped following me, and was standing in an alley catching my breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:41 pm

Julia: How did he know my name?! But the man disappeared before I could ask. I walked the way Jude had ran, and soon came upon him in an alleyway. I frowned "I think I just ruined your chances at a job. Sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:42 pm

Jude
I sigh, running my hand through my hair with a deep breath "What do you mean?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:44 pm

Julia:"The man said he had wanted to offer you a position in his group. He said you looked talented."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:47 pm

Jude
I laugh, standing up "Like a carnie or something? A cirque spin off? As if."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:54 pm

Julia:"Maybe, I don't know," I bit my lip "Are you okay then? I mean not that it matters to me, but..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:55 pm

Jude
"Yes, I'm fine. Not that it matters to you. I was thinking about grabbing some lunch, actually"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Julia: It did matter to me, but Jude had said there couldn't be friends I this world. Allies, yes. Friends, no. And allies couldn't care about each other. Besides, Jude hadn't even hugged me back earlier, so he could hardly want to be allies. If even that. I just nodded and turned to walk back to the Cirque "Well, I'll see you later, I guess."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:05 pm

Uh, sorry. O.O
We went shopping, and then to dinner... And then maybe played resident evil...for a while.
Anywho, what's going on?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next