the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 37 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:42 pm

Julia:"Then they must really, really want you. Don't you like to feel wanted and needed?" I thought most people did.

Larry: I shook the girl's hand. She was very pretty, but she obviously hand a boyfriend. "Nice to meet you. Were you friends of Mr.K?"

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 37 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:45 pm

Jude
"Wanted and needed" I chuckle darkly, pulling on my shoes "I think if anybody would ever want me, that would have been my parents. That turned out just great, so why don't we try a group of strangers that kidnapped me off the streets?" I didn't mean to sound so harsh, but those two words set me off

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:46 pm

Maxwell: I grin. "Yep, you could say that. I sort of...cleaned up for him when the time came, y'know? I'm Maxwell by the way, not Max or any bullshit like that. Maxwell Edison." Valerie looks at the guy with a slight frown on her face, as though she were thinking of something. "We're just associates of the associte, I guess," she says after a moment.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:49 pm

Rose
I nod in agreement "My name's Rose, by the way"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:53 pm

Larry: "I see...well, welcome to the Cirque, nevertheless. Does Aro know you're here?"

Julia:"I - Jude there are more people that want and need you than you think. You're the on who's blind as a bat now," I tied my shoes and went to the door. "Seee you later...if you don't end up joining that group."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:55 pm

Jude
I gave her a confused look. What was she saying? Then she dissapeared out the door, and after a few minutes, I went to.

Bye guys! Dinner!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:58 pm

Mr.H: "Why wouldn't she?" I ask. "We are regulars here, of course. We have to keep an eye out in case something should happen that is worth writing down. In fact, I came here to talk with you about finding housing for my friends here."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:47 pm

Larry:"Housing?" My brow furrowed, did we house non-performers? And did we even have space for them? I'd do anything for a friend of Mr. K's, but..."How many people?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:52 pm

Mr.H: "Just these three," I say with a smile. "After all, you do not expect me to spend all of my valuable time here, do you? No, I'm afraid I have other responsibilities as well."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:54 pm

(meaning Valerie, Rose, and the boyfriend?)

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Oh, Maxwell isn't anyone's boo. Those are like his groupies. Valerie has one-day relationships. I'll explain why later.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:05 pm

No, I didn't mean Maxwell. If you count him then there's four people. Unless you were going to have Valerie leave today's boyfriend on the streets?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:09 pm

Yep. Smile
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:15 pm

Okay lol.

Larry:"You're in luck - we have three open housing tents," I smiled, happy I could please Mr. K's friends. "Do you want me to show you where they're at, so you can find them later?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:19 pm

Maxwell: "Lead the way, man," I say as Valerie grabs her boy's hand. I never understood how she gets so attatched within a day and then finds a new one the next.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:27 pm

Larry: I lead them through the mass that is the Cirque to the back, where our 'housing' is. There's a strip of small tents for temporary guests and unmportant performers. There are a few vacant ones, but they're scattered apart. "Here's the first tent," I then addressed Valerie "It has two sleeping mats in case, er, moving on," I felt heat in my face and walked to the next vacant tent "Here's another one that either of you two that are left can have, and two tents down there's one more."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:34 pm

Valerie: I blink. "In case we have sex, you mean?" Maxwell barks out a laugh as my boyfriend let's out a dazed smile at the sound of sex. I didn't have the heart to tell him that wasn't what was gonna happen tonight, so I let him keep day dreaming. Maxwell finally stops laughing and looks at the guy. "Yea man, we'll take them. They're pretty damn snazzy coated to the places I've been."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:37 pm

Larry:"Great, anything else I can help you with?" I asked, hands in my pockets.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:38 pm

(Do you wanna move on to the next day?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:43 pm

Sure? If there's something exciting that'll happen, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:47 pm

Not til Endellion comes on. I was just gonna have Maxwell and them scour the place for *starts coughing*
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:50 pm

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:42 pm

So sorry! After I got off for dinner, mom was all "Oh, and you're not getting back on" so...yah

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:28 pm

Lol, it's ok.Smile
Nothing really happened. Maxwell, Val, and Rose are now staying at the Curque to investigate certain things for Mr.H.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:28 pm

Yup, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next