the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Goes Bump in the Night

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What Goes Bump in the Night Empty What Goes Bump in the Night

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:40 pm

Just your standard paranormal and fantasy chat.

Background Information: This is placed after humans had gained knowledge of supernatural creatures. Their reaction was to shun them from societies and now, every paranormal being is fending for themselves.

Character Format:

Name:
Species (if other than human):
Powers (if any):
Other:

Name: Hazel Lockburn
Appearance: What Goes Bump in the Night Tumblr_lcj4reJtcc1qctf8io1_500
Species (if other than human): Witch
Powers (if any): She can control elements.
Other: She travels with her familiar Caelan.

Name: Caelan
Appearance: What Goes Bump in the Night Portrait-of-a-very-handsome-man-with-blue-eyes
Species (if other than human): Shapeshifter.
Powers (if any): Shape shifts into animals, usually a black wolf with blue eyes.
Other: ~

~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

What Goes Bump in the Night Empty Re: What Goes Bump in the Night

Post by Bells Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:56 pm

May I join? This sounds interesting. ^^
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:58 pm

Of course, yeah. Smile
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:06 pm

Name: Killiam Draconis
Appearance: What Goes Bump in the Night Avi_sb10
Species (if other than human): Dragon
Powers (if any): Can shape shift into a dragon, controls fire, the ability to fly
Other: Ages very slowly and has been around for centuries.
Dragon image: What Goes Bump in the Night Killia10

Name: Milina Himura
Appearance: What Goes Bump in the Night Milina10
Species (if other than human): Kitsune
Powers (if any): has power over electricity, can be a trickster
Other: Affectionate, passionate, easily attaches to people.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

http://pushingthemargins.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:23 pm

The leaves crunched under Hazel's boots as her and Caelan made their way through the forest. "How many days until we get there?" She questioned, glancing at him. "About two or three days on foot." He replied simply, his eyes scanning the area. He was the more cautious of the two. It was in his nature really to keep vigilant.
She took her hands out of her pockets, sparks lightly flying from the tips of her fingers as she decided to cure her boredom and play with the leaves, swirling them around in the air.
Caelan himself shifted into his animal form of choice, a wolf, and went ahead to scout the area. He knew Hazel wouldn't be in any immediate danger in the time it took him to do that.

(Kinda short intro. but meh. Who wants the entire back story right away?)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:35 pm

Killiam pulled his hood over his head before stepping up to a food card, careful to keep his eyes focused down, not to give away that he was a supernatural. His eyes naturally glowed red and orange like a fire, showing the power that was inside him, the power that made him different. Surviving hadn't been this difficult when humans had no knowledge of his kind, but now that they did, they were on the look out, making it harder for him to stay hidden and appear normal.
"I'd like a hotdog with chili, please." He spoke low and clear with his British accent, but the man took his money and quickly made his order and handed it to him. Killiam was careful not to touch the man, knowing it would send up alerts because his skin was naturally warmer because of the fire that stirred inside of him.

Milina stayed in the shadows as she walked along through the throng of people coming out the subway. She was going unnoticed as she pick-pocketed those around her and replaced the now empty wallets back into the pockets.
She desired to be out in the wilderness where she didn't have to hid her nature and fox spirit. She was tired of being oppressed by these meager humans.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:41 pm

((Thanks! Sorry, I'm taking time making the character sheets. v.v I also got a little distracted.))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:42 pm

That's understandable, just jump in when you're done Smile Wink
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:42 pm

(Yep, it's no problem. Smile.)
Caelan returned to her, shifted back into his human form. "There's a nearby town, a few miles from here. There's guards out front. We have to be careful." Hazel nodded, immediately halting her activities. They eventually arrived at the front gates. A guard held up his hand, stopping them. "Papers?" He questioned, and Hazel reached into her bag, pulling them out for the man. He studied them before nodded, handing them back, and stepping aside. He called to the others, "Let them in."
Hazel let out a sigh once they were out of sight of the guards. "I really hate going through that..." She remarked.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:48 pm

(Their story is intriguing Smile)

Killiam finished his hotdog before throwing his trash in a nearby trashcan and walking down the street, heading toward the edge of town. As he walked he sensed another paranormal near, but he kept his head down, not wanting to raise any suspicions.

Milina was getting into a thinner crowd and noticed a man walking alone and smirked to herself. Easy bait, she thought before catching up with him and reaching out. His hand caught hers and she was almost taken aback by how warm it was.
"I wouldn't do that." he spoke through an accent.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:50 pm

Name: Lucas Briar
Appearance: What Goes Bump in the Night Jeremy%2BSumpter%2B9

Only difference being that he's got slightly pointed features, like ears, and his eyes are a strange shade of amber.
Species (if other than human): Wingless Faerie
Powers (if any): He’s able to perform light magic, although he focuses on using it for healing.
Other: A lot of the time he uses a staff that he carries over his back to help him focus the magic.

(I was thinking about making a human girl, but Ima just go with this guy for now.)
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:56 pm

(Thanks. Smile They're my older charries actually, ones I wanted to write about. Razz)

Caelan's gaze went through the crowd, noticing one man holding a woman's wrist. He could guess the reason. Pick-pocketing. It was commonplace nowadays. He tilted his head to direct Hazel's attention towards the situation. He could sense they were paranormals, just not what exactly they were. He knew Hazel would have a better idea though.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:01 pm

Lucas pulled the hood of his jacket closer his face, making sure that at least his ears were hidden. His eyes were easily written off, but his ears were a bit more obvious. It also didn't help that he didn't let his staff off of his body, and had it strapped in a cloth case over his back. Not exactly the picture of someone that could easily go unnoticed.
Keeping this in mind, he did his best to stay as suspicious as he could while exiting the subway. He wasn't in a hurry, so it was rather easy to do. It was about that time that he noticed a woman with her hand caught by a man. He quickly decided to walk even slower, curious about what was about to occur.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:01 pm

(Cool! Well mine are new, but I'd be really excited to create a story about Killiam!)

Killiam pulled the girl around to face him and raced his head. His eyes shined with mild fury and calmed.
Milina blinked, not having paid enough attention to her sensing of other paranormals to find out he was one, one she didn't want to cross. "I...I..."
Killiam released her wrist and put up a hand to stop her muttering. "It's alright, you're young. You're not accustomed to listening to that feeling."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:06 pm

Hazel felt another paranormal come close. She knew what the first two were, had a good guess anyway. She got the feeling the man had been alive as long as she had. She was surprised they weren't noticed yet. They both weren't exactly low key paranormals. She found it hard to keep her's and Caelan's energies cloaked at times.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:12 pm

Milina was about to say something when she noticed the man in front of her shift his head to the side, as if hearing something. Or sensing something.
Killiam sensed other paranormals close and made eye contact with a woman that was looking at the two of them. He broke it a moment later after scanning for the other paranormal and then turning back to the girl in front of him. "There are others nearby, we need to get some place safe."
Milina nodded. "I'm Milina, by the way." She said softly.
Killiam gave a small smile as they started to walk, placing an arm around her protectively, something he couldn't help with young paranormals, he felt an obligation to protect them. "Killiam."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:14 pm

Hazel shot Caelan a look. "Make it obvious enough?" He began to respond but she just shook her head, starting to walk. "We need to find somewhere to set up 'base camp'." She stated.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:18 pm

Killiam was leading her back to his place, a place that not many knew the location of, the way he liked it. The fewer that knew about it, the less of a chance that humans would find it.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:22 pm

It took them quite a while to find a seemingly unoccupied building. Surprisingly, the cities still were crowded, even now. Hazel gazed through a window, double checking to see if it was vacant before popping the window open, slipping inside and Caelan following after her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:25 pm

Lucas felt himself relax a little when nothing came out of the scene. At the same time, he realized that they were paranormal, which he hadn't noticed right off. Taking this into account, he checked the area, realizing they weren't the only ones there. Scanning the crowd, he attempted to pinpoint where the other two were at. When he realized the man and woman had felt them too, he looked in the direction the man did, studying the other two.
Well, four other paranormals besides himself happened to be here. Perhaps he should introduce himself.
I'll wait and see how things go, then decide whether or not to speak, he decided.
When both sides seemed to leave the area, he just stood there for a moment, trying to decide what to do. Curiosity got the better of him, as he decided he might as well follow one of the couples, but which would be better? It took him a another moment to realize that he took too long to decide and had lost sight of all of them. Sighing, he started walking towards his home as he had originally been doing. It was probably best not to get himself involved in something that could end up being troubling anyways.

((Sorry, I'm a slow typer, xD))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:30 pm

It took Killiam and Milina a little while to get to the industrial side of town and to his home, but they did and quickly went inside.
Killiam dropped his keys by the door and shrugged his jacket off with a sigh. "It feels so much better without that thing on."
Milina stood by the door, not knowing where she could go.
Killiam looked over at her. "It's alright, make yourself at home," he said motioning toward the large couch, "do you have a place to live?" He knew it was forward, but still felt like he should protect her.
Milina shook her head as she sat down.
Killiam walked over to the couch and sat a few cushions away. "It's alright, little fox. You do now."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:31 pm

(haha it's alright Smile are all our characters going to come face to face at some point?)
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:33 pm

((That'd be lovely~ I wasn't sure what to do, so I just went along with what was happening, xD. ))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:34 pm

(No issue. You're typing a lot more than us anyway lol). (And alyson, yeah probably.)

Hazel looked around and scavenged. Caelan called, "I think we might have messed up."
She stopped what she was doing, going over to him. "Why's that?"
"Someone's obviously living here."
"Damn it, well, we better leave before we get caught." She checked the window, realizing it had slammed shut and was now stuck. "Okay, through the front then."
They headed towards there before Caelan heard the door open and shut, and footsteps.
"Quick, hide." He whispered, dragging her with him.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:38 pm

Milina blinked a few times. "How do you know what I am?"
Killiam smiled as he relaxed back into the couch. "I've been alive for a while, Milina, I know many things."
Milina had never met an old paranormal, not a lot of them were around anymore. Either that or they were in hiding. She finally decided to let herself relax and sunk back into the couch.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next