the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Goes Bump in the Night

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What Goes Bump in the Night - Page 2 Empty Re: What Goes Bump in the Night

Post by Bells Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:39 pm

((Meh, I don't want to mess up, so I'll ask. Are those two in Killiam's house? Or a different one? *figures if it's a different one she'd make it Lucas's to cause interaction, but wasn't certain* ))
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:41 pm

(Um well I was going to stick them in Lucas' but I kinda just switched to Killiam's at the last second. Razz To be specific.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:44 pm

(haha I wasn't sure so I didn't say anything about them being there Smile)

Killiam was about to ask Milina something when he sensed paranormals. Why hadn't he noticed them sooner?
Milina sense something this time and made eye contact with Killiam.
Killiam stood, motioning for Milina to stay put. "I know you're here, you can come out."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

http://pushingthemargins.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:44 pm

((Alright~ I'll just send him home and watch for now, then, xD.))

Lucas managed to make it home without any incidences. Opening up the door to his small house, he carefully locked the door behind him before taking off his staff and dropping it on a chair near the door. His house was simple, consisting of four rooms, and not exactly in the best shape. Since he'd been living alone, however, it didn't really bother him.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:46 pm

Caelan gave Hazel a look as she stood, and then reluctantly followed. She started to explain immediately, "Listen, we thought it was abandoned, we didn't know anybody lived here until we got inside..." She looked up, realizing it was the two they saw earlier.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:48 pm

About the same time the girl noticed, Killiam noticed. "I saw you two earlier."
Killiam didn't move, but Milina moved to stand behind him, still not sure of the situation.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:53 pm

"Right." Hazel agreed, and then motioned towards Caelan. "This one isn't always discreet." She noticed the girl's reaction and assured with a small smile, "We're not the type to start any trouble, believe me."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:55 pm

Milina came out from behind Killiam and stood beside him, giving the girl a smile.
Killiam chuckled. "I know the type." he stated and motioned toward the couch. "Do you guys want to sit?"
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:58 pm

Hazel was sort of surprised, but nodded slightly. "Sure." She sat on the end of the couch, Caelan sitting next to her, albeit a bit more awkwardly. She knew he didn't exactly trust this situation yet. "Wow, just seeing others like us...it's been a while."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:02 pm

Killiam nodded in agreement. "It has been a while, most don't stay in the city limits." He stated.
Milina was in shock as she sat down. "You guys have seen other paranormals?"
Killiam looked at her, slightly confused. "You have not?"
Milina played with her hands awkwardly and waited a while before answering. "No, at least not that I remember."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:08 pm

Hazel gave a small smile, answering the girl's question. "Some, yes. Not many, after all, many of them have scattered across the country." She then gave as a side note, "Well, now you can say you have."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:11 pm

Milina lightened on that note and smiled at the woman, warming up to her. "I guess I can," she noted and then added, "I'm Milina, by the way."
Killiam gave a small smile at the exchange, but focused his attention on the man that was sitting awkwardly beside the woman. The man looked awfully familiar. "Excuse me, but do I know you?" he directed toward the man.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:14 pm

"I'm Hazel." She replied, and then glanced at Caelan to see his reaction.
Caelan studied the man for a bit, "I don't believe so." He retorted. "Then again, when you're around as long as me, or even Hazel, you see a lot of people and only remember a few."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:17 pm

Killiam nodded, feeling like he knew the man. "You're quite right about that. Well, I'm Killiam Draconis." he stated, thinking it may jog a memory for the man, but not hoping too much.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:19 pm

Caelan thought about the name for a moment, but shook his head slightly. "Sorry, I don't recognize it. I'm called Caelan these days." He retorted. Have to reiterate the immortality, ageless thing. Hazel thought with a slight roll of her eyes and knew Caelan heard her through their connection when he glanced over at her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:23 pm

"Well it is nice to meet you Hazel and Caelan," Killiam responded as he walked around the couch and into the nearby kitchen to grab a water. "Would any of you like anything?"
Milina had been quiet for a while and spoke up. "Could I have a soda?"
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:27 pm

"Just a water would be fine." Hazel answered. "I'm good." Caelan replied. Take something. He heard Hazel say.
Why? I'm fine.
To show you're being friendly. You're acting kind of stiff.
Fine, fine. "Actually, grab me a water too." He quickly said.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:31 pm

Killiam chuckled and grabbed the drinks before returning to the trio. "Sorry if the drinks are kind of warm, my hands are always warm and it goes to whatever I touch."
Milina gladly took her drink and popped the top before taking a sip. Her soda was actually still a little cold, just the way she liked it. She turned attention back to the other three.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:37 pm

Hazel glanced over at Killiam, realizing why he would have such a feature. She set her drink down on the end table next to her. She was about to say it but decided not to pry and took a sip of the water. It was luke warm, but she didn't care. Just wanted something to drink. Instead of assuming what the others were, she questioned, "What are you guys anyway, if you don't mind me asking?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:41 pm

Milina was eager and spoke up first. "Well, I'm a kitsune, a fox spirit. I...I'm sure how I got to this town because I've been alone as long as I can remember..." She replied and shrunk back into herself, feeling slightly ashamed by her story.
Killiam waited a moment and took a sip of his water, not caring about the temperature because everything ended up being warm when he ate or drank it. "I'm a Dragon, one of the Draconis Dragons from the days of Merlin."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:46 pm

Hazel couldn't help but smile a little. "I thought you were a bit familiar, well what you are anyway...it's been a century or so since I've seen a dragon." She realized she got a bit carried away and returned back to topic. "I'm an elemental witch."
Caelan took his turn by simply saying, "Shapeshifter." He surprisingly gave Milina a small, assuring smile. Before he had become Hazel's familar, he had been alone as well. Of course, there were some like him but few that he had ever seen.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:52 pm

Killiam smiled at Hazel. "There are not many of us around anymore, most were killed off a few centuries back. The ones of us that are around stay to themselves and out of the cities." He stated and nodded about what she was. "I thought I sensed elemental magic.."
Milina looked up at Caelan and smiled back, not many people acknowledged her and she was always glad when someone did. "What do you shift into, Caelan?" she questioned, her curiosity peaked.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:57 pm

Hazel smiled a bit back at him, her fingertips sparking slightly and then it dulled. The water from the glass rose and shifted form as she moved it in the air like she had with the leaves. "I really don't put it to much use anymore, mostly just doing simple things like this." She returned the water to the glass, it returning to its regular form. "Rather boring, honestly."

"Pretty much anything, but mostly a wolf." Caelan answered, "That's usually why when most people see me in that form and shift out, think I'm a werewolf." He stated with a slight chuckle.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:03 pm

Killiam smiled at her use of her magic. He missed seeing the great witches and warlocks use their powers to do amazing things, it brought back many memories that he's repressed. "It's not boring, it just good to see someone continuing to wield elemental magic. It's been too long since I've been in its presence, too long since I've advised and elemental witch..." he trailed off, realizing he's gone off on a tangent that didn't really matter to her.

Milina gave a small laugh. "I don't know if I'm able to shift. No one ever told me or taught me. Maybe I'm just too young..."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:08 pm

Hazel glanced up at him, her green eyes meeting his flame colored ones when he stopped talking. She guessed why. "I don't mind if you keep talking about that. It's interesting."

"You might be able to." Caelan said, "When I started out, I thought I could only shift into one form. It takes practice, of course, and taking that leap trying something new."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next