the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Goes Bump in the Night

3 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What Goes Bump in the Night - Page 5 Empty Re: What Goes Bump in the Night

Post by alysonpaige Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:08 pm

Milina had stayed quiet, but knew she should speak up. She audibly sighed and picked her head up to look at those surrounding her. "What happens if we do get caught?"
Killiam blinked, the thought not having occurred to him, not thinking that it would actually happened. After all, they did have three ancient paranormals.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

http://pushingthemargins.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:10 pm

"I'm pretty sure if we're locked up, we could get out." Hazel said. "I mean, myself, Caelan and Killiam are pretty strong paranormals, and you and Lucas aren't push overs either."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:13 pm

Milina nodded in understanding, but still kind of felt defeated, having pushed herself to talk and then not really having anything to add. She brought her knees to her chest and hugged them to herself, listening to the conversation.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:15 pm

Hazel rubbed the back of her neck slightly. "Man, I do talk a lot sometimes." She stated with a small smile, poking fun at herself a bit. Caelan glanced at her, "Sometimes?" He simply questioned and that got him a slight glare from the witch.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:36 pm

Lucas felt himself grin when Hazel had said he wasn't a pushover. It was a relief that they didn't count him out in a fight, even if he wasn't able to control his abilities to the point of not needing the staff.
"It's okay to talk a lot," he offered. "It's better than not talking at all."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:43 pm

"True." Hazel agreed, looking over at him with a small smile after nudging Caelan in the side with her elbow, though in good humor. He huffed slightly, crossing his arms but she knew he was just acting mad.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:05 pm

((Tomorrow I have districts for my Reader's Theatre, and then another set of Districts on Sat. so I'll be a little spotty.))

Lucas glanced between all of them before backing up so that he could lean against the wall. He wasn't sure what to do now that it had been decided that everything had been planned.
"Where all have you been?" Lucas settled on asking. He was curious, after all.
He hadn't really seen that far beyond the city limits in his entire life. He'd been more content to travel from his odd jobs to his house, making sure not to be noticed by normal humans.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:09 pm

(Okay, thanks for the heads up. Smile.)

"We had to travel about 100 miles on foot just to make it here." Hazel answered for her and Caelan. "Things in the far east are pretty bad, total chaos there."
"Humans fighting against themselves, and paranormals...even some paranormals fighting each other." Caelan added in.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:16 pm

Lucas's eyes widened as he took in that bit of information. Paranormals fighting each other?
"Why?" he asked, wondering if there was an answer that would justify something like that. "There isn't any purpose to fighting each other..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:21 pm

"I've seen some that just want to prove which of them is stronger." Caelan commented.
"Other times, they just want something from the other paranormal. Some are scavengers that way, doesn't matter if they fight a human or paranormal. Just if that person has something they want." Hazel continued.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:12 pm

Killiam sighed and shook his head. "And sometimes, there are paranormals that have never gotten along and will always fight, even when we are all oppressed."
Milina looked up at him in disbelief, she couldn't imagine paranormals fighting each other. She stood from where she was sitting and walked over to Lucas. "Could I get a water now?"
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:01 pm

Lucas was about to comment on the subject when he was startled by Milina's question.
"Oh, yes, of course!" he answered quickly and turned his attention towards the hallway.
The door into his small kitchen was right inside the hall, and he quickly went about getting the glass to fill up a cup for her.

(I'm going to bed for the night, sorry.))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:11 pm

(okay bye!)

Milina smiled and followed him, but kept her distance and stayed in the room to listen to the conversation between the three paranormals that could probably actually do some real damage in a fight.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:54 am

Hazel sighed lightly, rubbing a hand on her face. The whole entire situation of fighting wasn't needed but she knew she wasn't a pacifist either. There had been times where she was backed up into a corner and had to fight to get out.
Caelan spoke, "You're sure we're ready for this kind of thing? I mean, it's not a question of power, but of training if we actually get into a fight."
"Well, if needed, we can have a crash course." She retorted, glancing at him with a slight smirk.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:27 pm

Killiam was listening and smiled when Hazel made a comment. "I think between the three of us, we can teach Lucas and Milina how to control their powers."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:41 pm

Hazel nodded slightly. "I mean, all the experience we've had over the years." She stated with a small laugh. It still was amazing when she noticed how old she really was.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:43 pm

Killiam nodded. "When should we start training them? After tonight or a little before?"
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:35 pm

Once he'd gotten the water, Lucas walked back to where she was standing with a smile on his face.
"There you go," he said cheerily, half of his attention on the current conversation.
They were going to be trained? That was an amazing thought in itself. Someone was willing to teach him control.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:22 pm

Milina smiled at him as she took the water and proceeded to take a sip. "Thank you, Lucas." she replied before turning her attention back to the other three.
They were discussing training, something she had never had and something that she had longed for. Milina walked back over to the group and sat on the arm of the chair that Killiam was seated in and listened intently to the conversation.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:39 pm

"A little before, at least some before we go with our plan." Hazel replied.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:30 pm

Killiam nodded. "I think that's a good idea." He agreed, before adding, "and I think we should get started with that right now."
Killiam stood and faced the whole group. "Lucas, Milina, if you did not hear, you are going to be trained by Caelan, Hazel, and myself to help control and grow your powers," he stated with a nod to Hazel and Caelan. "I think it would be best for Hazel to help Lucas and Caelan to help Milina, if that is alright with you all."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:30 pm

Both Hazel and Caelan nodded and she said, "Sounds fine to me."
Though...obviously light magic she hadn't used in a while. It would be hard to tap into again. Caelan himself though had a pretty good idea of what he could do.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:06 pm

Lucas gave an excited grin as he nodded along with the idea.
"I'd love to have some training," he said, voicing his opinion. He then hesitated a moment before moving the distance between them, and offering his hand to Hazel. "It will be nice working with you."
He didn't exactly know what words were best to use in a situation like that, so he just said what came to mind and hoped it was the right ones.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:38 pm

Hazel gave a small smile, reaching out and taking his hand, shaking it. "Agreed." She said as she did, "It will be interesting no doubt." When she shook his hand, it was odd to feel another's magic that flowed through them. She smiled a little bit more when she released his hand.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:52 pm

Lucas's eyes widened a little as she released his hand. He lifted it up and looked at it for a moment before grinning even wider than before.
"Definitely," he agreed excitedly. "It will definitely be interesting."
He couldn't wait.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next