the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

5 posters

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:50 pm

(Oh, okay. I have no idea where Himali or Mikey were. . .)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Kinley: "Unnoticable and glued to the wall. Fits you perfectly," I say as Istart taking kicks.

Well, the outcasts are at lunch except for Kinley who's in the gym with her old rival and just out Himali in wherever.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:21 pm

(Oh, I'll just put Mikey at the table. . .)

Mikey: I was bored of just sitting at the table with nothing to do, so I pulled out my ipod. I skipped a few songs until I found one that fit my mode.

Himali: I looked around the room, and my eyes landed on the outcast table. I felt a little sorry for them and I just stared at this one boy. His eyes were actually red. . .and I wondered if they were contacts. He had an ipod. . .and I smiled a bit. Looks like he did have a like for music after all. In secret, I planned on talking with him. . .even though it was forbidden. Screw the rules. . .I want to get to know those people.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:48 pm

Jayley
I walk in with a smile, scanning the tables. Grabbing an apple and sandwich, I went to sit at a promising looking one (the sports table)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:29 pm

(how can I get back in?)
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:36 pm

(What groups are your characters in?)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:39 pm

Jayley is probably going to join sports, but she's really new. Reece, I dunno. His talent is observing and understanding people, so he could probably become popular, but he kinda just watches

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Anastasia - I looked at Jenks, "Ohemgee, sounds ... me," I laugh.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Oops, you weren't asking me XD sorry, I didn't see Anon's post on the last page, and assumed I was the only other one on the chat XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:42 pm

(It's okay. XD I probably would have done the same thing if I wasn't the one who asked that question. Smile )
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Jenks: I smile. "Thought it was." Suddenly, te cafeteria goes quiet. I look over to see a girl that I've never seen before on the ground and holding her head. Penelope has a tray in her hand and is still stuck mid swing. Her eyes widen ad she drops the tray. "I...I.."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Anastasia - "OH MY GOD," I run over there and take the girl in my arms, "Are you ok?" I glare at Penelope.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:51 pm

Jayley
Running over to the scene of the crime, so to speak, I grabbed the tray from the girl's hands "What the heck are you doing?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:52 pm

Anastasia - I glare into Penelope's eyes, they are distraught, "She forgot to be perfect," I say with a hard voice.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:54 pm

Jayley
"What does that even mean?" I ask, whacking the attacker over the head once before tossing the tray somewhere

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:54 pm

Penelope: What...what's going on? I take two steps back and drop the try, shaking. I don't understand. I grab my stuff ad head out without another word, waiting until I'm in the safety of my room to collapse onto my knees.

Jenks: I'm about to walk over when the side of my face that got scarred starts throbbing. I bite down on my tongue as Snow grabs my shoulders. "You feel it too, don't you." I blink. He knows something about this?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:55 pm

(So, who's gonna talk with Mikey and Himali?)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:55 pm

Jayley
She ran, and I shrugged and sighed. "I swear this school is going to make me mental"

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:57 pm

(Himali is at a table close to the popular table, and Mikey is at the outcast table.)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:59 pm

Reece
"Hey Himali" I greeted, sitting down at the lunch table. The only thing on my tray was an apple and a milkshake, I didn't have much of an appetite that day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Himali: "Oh, hey." I replied. I poked at the 'food' that was on my tray. If you could consider it food, it was a miracle. "How are you?"
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:01 pm

Reece
"Fine...hey, what's going on over there?" I ask, nodding towards the scene at the far end of the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:03 pm

Himali: I turned to see where he was looking at. "Oh, I actually have no idea. I wasn't really paying attention."
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:04 pm

Lillian: I smile at the crowd, including the freaked out looking Outcasts. "Thank you, everyone. But I'm fine, really. It doesn't hurt too much." I start to stand and ten "accidently" collapse into a near by Outcast. (Mikey.) "S-sorry," I say. "Do you mind taking me to the nurse?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next