the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

5 posters

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 13 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Lillian: "Oh wow, you must be amazing! I've only been seriously playing for two years, not to mention I'm only a freshman. Do you think you could give me a few pointers now?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 13 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Anastasia - I close my eyes. I was never good at confrontation, that was what had put me in cheering to begin with. "Mr. Alkson," I sigh. "What if that isn't me, then I wouldn't be the best ME I could be... I would be the best someone else I could be."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:11 pm

Hayden: "Sure...in soccer or basketball?" I asked since, there were balls roaming around of each.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:15 pm

Lillian: "Hm..basketball and then soccer maybe? My parents say I have energy for days."

Alkson: I sit back in my chair and close my eyes. "Well, does being the best you you can be involve you hanging out with people who will drag you down?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Hayden: "That's good, since the coaches like long practices and hard work. What part of basketball do you need the most help with? Offense? Defense? Shooting?"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:28 pm

Anastasia - "They're people to," I say. "They deserve to have friends, to have a life."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:34 pm

Lillian: I smile "Maybe a bit of all three?"

Alkson: I smile and lean over her. "How much exactly do you know about them?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:36 pm

Anastasia - I curse myself out in my mind, "Just that they are hated by most people and that they don't socialize." I lie hoping to god he will believe. I shrink back in my chair. He intimidates me and I feel as if he's invading my personal space.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:38 pm

Alkson: "Mhm...you mean that you didn't know they kill peope? Everyone seems to know that."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:38 pm

Anastasia - I looked down at the ground, "So does Penelope," I say without thinking then freeze.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:44 pm

Hayden: "The best way to learn is to try it, so try and steal the ball from me," I dribbled a basketball up and down the court, adjusting to match her with every move.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:52 pm

Lillian: After a while of pretending to be caught off guard by her, I get bored. I easily snatch the ball from her and dribble away, shooting for the hoop farthest away and making it. Human sports are so meaningless. "Was that good?" I ask.

Alkson: I laugh. "Oh, that silly rumor again! Don't tell me you actually believe that. Tell me, dies she stab them? Poison them? Shoot them in their sleep?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Anastasia - "No, but she works them to death," I look into his eyes. They're cold, uncaring. They scare me.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Alkson: "Is there any proof? Maybe she's just doing her jib as captain and trying to make her team perfect?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:05 pm

Anastasia - "Perfection isn't everything," I gulp. He was really making me nervous.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:08 pm

Hayden: I blinked, did she really just do that? But I shrugged it off. "Not bad for an amateur. And looks like you have nor problem with shooting..."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:10 pm

Lillian: "Hiw about we play horse then? Winner has to buy the loser snacks?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:11 pm

Anastasia - By now the tears are falling from my eyes quickly.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:12 pm

Alkson: She's right. It's the only thing. "Well then, Anastasia, if you really feel that way, how about you become the new head cheerleader? It seems as though Penelope is no longer interested."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Anastasia - I froze. "I... I can't," I say. If I did I wouldn't have time to hang out with Jenks. I thought about what I could do, what I could change, "Wait, what would I have to do?"

Last edited by anonymouswriter on Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Hayden: "Alright," I smirked. This would be a piece of cake. I shot from the half court line - and made it.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:22 pm

Alkson: "Yoi'd have to over see all of the cheerleaders, make sure everything stays in line, push them to her best, and..." I narrow my eyes. "There is a certain thing you'll have to undergo. But rest assure, all of my heads have done it as well as many of your fellow students.

Lillian: I try not to yawn as I easily make the same shot. "Next?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:23 pm

Anastasia - "What is the thing?" I asked nervously, I didn't trust him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Hayden: "You won, so you go -" I passed her the ball. That's how I played horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Alkson: "Just a few...surgical procedures."

Lillian: "Oh, ok." I dribble the ball before flinging it at the other wall. It comes slingshottig back into the back board, where it starts spinnging around the rim before going in.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next