the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens

+5
PavoLights
Toxic Miracle
Paper~Cranes
anonymouswriter
Weasley.Is.Our.King
9 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens - Page 4 Empty Re: Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:46 pm

Sparrow: I stared at him a moment, studying. "Fun." I said sarcasm all over my words. "For the hell of it?"
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens - Page 4 Empty Re: Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:47 pm

Luca: "I killed for a friend." Not that I would tell you who.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:48 pm

[img]Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens - Page 4 Pretty15[/img]

(Istalia, she's Palestinian)

Couldn't find a pic of Ryan, but she's got shaggy light blonde hair, a piercing in one ear, beige skin, and light blue eyes. He's American.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:50 pm

(How can I come in?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:51 pm

(We could make it so that there is an orientation?)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Ok, sure.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:53 pm

Luca: "Well, I suppose we should get going. Orientation is about to start."
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:58 pm

Istalia: "And then the dude turns around and cuts the fucker's arm off! Just frickin slices it right off like fucking Christmas ham! And the little kid's just sittin there freakin out while the guy goes on about how the pedo deserved it cuz he was barely even human. He rips open his head and everything! But the little kid's just standin there gettin ready to piss himself! And get this- the fucker is his neighbor!" I keep my eyes ahead as the blonde guy continues to talk on and on, something about a comic he read this morning. I'll admit that it sounds interesting, but it's hard to get the image fully set in my mind while he's talking with chips falling out of his mouth. Not to mention the fact that I can barely hear because of his music.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:01 pm

Sparrow: I looked back up to the school and grimaced. "Seen it once seen it a thousand times. I think I'll pass on the most no brain presentation ever created thanks." Hands in pockets again. Fuck. The. Cold. "It's fucking cold though, I'm going in." I started walking.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:02 pm

Luca: "Can I just ditch it with you? I'm not in any mood to listen to those stronzo's ramble in a language that I dislike."
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:03 pm

how can I get back in?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:04 pm

(there are a few open characters.)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:05 pm

(Who?)
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:06 pm

(PavoLights has some characters if you both are willing to chat?)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:07 pm

Sparrow: I knew just how to handle this. I shrugged. "No no, you just be a good little newbie and go to your orientation," I told him with a smirk. I turned on my heel and started heading for the side entrance. They may still have cameras there, but there are no metal detectors down that way.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:09 pm

Luca: "Get back here!" I went after her. This reminded me so much of the thrill of the hunt back in Corleone. I wished that I would be back there soon, but something told me that I wouldn't ever see my hometown ever again. "I'm not going to the orientation."
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:10 pm

Ryan: Suddenly, the chick looks up at me. "You're loud. Are you sure this is the right way?" I put my elbow on her like I would a table and like the crumbs from my lips. "And you're rude. Now where the hell was I again? Did I already tell you the part about the drugstore guy?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:15 pm

Sparrow: He passes test number one. "Good boy," I grinned. I scooped up some snow off the pavement. Didnt matter anymore, I hands were numb to start with. Frostbite? Who gives.
"This way, guido" I spoke over my shoulder, ushering him this way.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:16 pm

Luca: "Where are you going?" I asked. I'm surprised she didn't tell me to get lost again.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:20 pm

Sparrow: "I'm going to my room, I dont know where the fuck you think your going. I'm just showing you the door." I scoffed. We were almost at the door.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 pm

Luca: I bit my tongue to prevent intenstly swearing at her in my native language. "No need to swear. I was just asking."
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:24 pm

Sparrow: I looked over my shoulder at him. "Swear? Are we cussin' now too? Gimme a break. There is always a need to curse. It's healthy." I pulled the door open and took a big breath of warmth.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:25 pm

(I'm gonna go. . .)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:27 pm

Istalia: He leads me to a doer and opens it. I frown and look at him. "Outside?" He shrugs. "Hell, it could happen. Besides, it's such a beautiful day." I shiver as a gust of wind hits me hard. "Wait, are you new too?" He continues to smile, but I see his eyebrow twitch. I blink and turn towards the door, heaving my bag over my shoulder and walking outside. Fine then. If I can't get help, I guess I won't be going.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:28 pm

[[Me too, byez!]]
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next