the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens

+5
PavoLights
Toxic Miracle
Paper~Cranes
anonymouswriter
Weasley.Is.Our.King
9 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens - Page 8 Empty Re: Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:53 am

Bumbeebump

Back to top Go down

Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens - Page 8 Empty Re: Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:10 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:
Rue~District 11 wrote:
Red: I smirk, enclosing the flames into my fist. "Fascinated with fire, smart-ass?" (We're in the front, just after orientation)

Ashton: I look at her once she grasps the flame from view, smirking. "More than you'd think, Bloody Mary." (Comment 'bout her hair xD)

Emmalee: I roll my eyes at the two of them, yawning when I hear a shrill of a scream, "Look's like Stacy's at it again."

Cat: I clutch my hair with my free hand. "Haha," I say sourly. I quickly flick a red piece of his short hair, before he could smack my hand away. "You have some ginger yourself."

Last edited by Rue~District 11 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:32 pm

(You still doing the Clique's chat?)

Stacy: I am now in the 'time-out room.' For getting into a fight with the rich kid-- no, scratch that, trying to kill her. Hell if I care. The world would be better with'ut her. I close my eyes. The only thing to do in moments like this is sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:22 pm

(Yeah, just haven't been on it as of late. HEHE.)

Rae: "We'd like you to see her. You can resolve your differences like normal, good teenagers." They say.
I show my wrists at them.
"Rae, please, work with this."
I groan, get up and follow them.
It's time to say "sorry" and make things "all better"
This is, though, better than Sol School. I walk into the time-out room and smile. I was never put in a padded white room. She was.
And she knows it.
This is the sweetest revenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:29 pm

Stacy: I sit up. The only thing keeping me from killing her now was the teachers watching. They'd call the Police. I already have two strikes. "Anastasia," Mr. Burns begins. My scowl deepens. "Please try to make up with Rae."
"Fine," I spit, my elbows on my knees and head in my hands. "Let's get this over with."
"How does this all start?" Ms. Lace asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:38 pm

Ashton: A guttral growl works its way through my stomach, tearing through my chest and errupts from my throat at her boldness. But this time I decided to withhold myself from breaking that little neck of hers...this time. "Yeah, reminds me of blood," I smirked, Em groaning at my reply.

Emmalee: "You're a f*cking vamp, I swear..." I looked at the two of them, "Let's go to the cafeteria! I'm hungry!"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:43 pm

(Well, well. I think he is a vamp... jk)

Cat: My eyes widen. I want to ask what the hell is his problem, but I'm distracted by Emmalee's suggestion at getting food. "Sure," I shrug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:53 pm

Rae: "If you two refuse to talk, we'll leave you alone to settle your differences."
The teachers walk away and lock the door behind them.
"I have no intention of hurting you, right now." I say honestly.
It's the truth. I have the intention of using her, and I guess helping her in a way, to get out of this hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:57 pm

Stacy: I stare at her suspiciously and press up against the wall. "If you try to get revenge, I swear on my mother's rich ass that I'll kill you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:59 pm

Rae: "Trust me, I've already gotten revenge."
I gesture to her little padded room.
"I just want out. You do as well. I assume everyone else here is too wrapped up in their own problems to trust us, no?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:08 pm

Stacy: "I guess..." Then I crack a smile at her. "I guess this is revenge."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:11 pm

Rae: I turn my head a little.
"On who?"

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:15 pm

(He may be, hell if I know. -shrug- xD)

Emmalee: We make our way into the cafeteria, and I sigh in relief, noting there aren't many people here, and only two security guards that see us coming in and immediately stand to attention, their eyes fixated to Ashton and I. When he parks me at an isolated table away from the other students, I smile warmly at Cat. "Sorry if he comes of a little...rough...he's always been that way, even when we were little...he's harmless, to the students, anyway...most of the time. I think he likes you, though, because of your fire attachment... "
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Red: "It's what I expect, I guess." This is actually more than just a mental. Since Aspie's are supposed to love more than one thing. But I've always been attached to flames.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:27 pm

Rae: The teachers walk in, ending out little chat.
"Have you girls made up?" They ask.
I turn and smile.
"Yes! And we plan on hanging out in our rooms together later." I say this so it opens and opportunity to plan.
"Sure. Rae, you can come out now. It's time for lunch."
They lead me out and I am confident I'll be out of here soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:41 pm

Emmalee: Ashton comes back with our food, scowling like a grouch. "What's wrong?" He snaps his head at me, glaring daggers of evil. 'No damn chips...' he growls, and I burst out laughing. "Oh my God, you're such a f*cking baby!"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:01 pm

Cat: I surpress a laugh, watching the flames.

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:20 pm

Ashton: "I'm not!" I snapped, my fists tightening around my tray, becoming more lucid as I watch the flames...calming down.

Emmalee: "Are too," I mutter with an innocent smile.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Cat: "Why do you like flames so much?" I ask Ashton. "You're not an aspie, are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:47 pm

Could you use another character in anyway?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:01 pm

Ashton: I looked at her. I honestly didn't know why, I just did. They cleased everything in their heat, they illuminated everything in their light. It's just what I did, it's who I was. I shrugged, "Not that I know of. I dunno."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:22 am

Sparrow: I strolled into the lunch room and glanced around. I saw a few newbies in one corner, none of them being my buddy from earlier. I decided to see what they were up to and walked over
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:33 pm

Rae: I sat down at a table, fiddling with my thumbs, an empty lunch tray in front of me.
Yeah, add that the a list of problems. Bulimic, and anorexic. Not like anyone knew, though.
The table was round, and small. I traced my fingers around the cheap rubber holding it together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:23 pm

Cat: "Hey new gurl," I say to her, who just walked right up to our table. I roll the fireball between my fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:25 pm

Rae: I look over at the only ones talking in the lunch room. I'm tempted go to and say hello, but decide this isn't the sort of friendly crowd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next