the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens

+5
PavoLights
Toxic Miracle
Paper~Cranes
anonymouswriter
Weasley.Is.Our.King
9 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens - Page 6 Empty Re: Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens

Post by Toxic Miracle Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:28 pm

Sparrow: "That the best you got? That doesnt even make sense. My cerial box has better comebacks than you." I shrugged and lounged on the sofa. And I thought this was gonna be a good one too.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens - Page 6 Empty Re: Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens

Post by Paper~Cranes Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:29 pm

Luca: I sat down on the beanbag chairs. I was bored, and I figured standing around wouldn't do anything.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:34 pm

Sparrow: I reached into my pockets, pulling out my skullcandy and wedged one in my ear. This Is The New Shit started and a smiled played across my face.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Luca: I took out my crappy music player and started playing music in my native language. I sighed in relief.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:02 pm

Stacy: I lock the door of my closet, breaking down so quick it's almost pathetic. Momma, Isa, I'm so sorry. I crumple, praying no one could here me cry.

(I'm creating another Charrie. Anastasia's a bitch)

Name: Caitlin "Cat/Red" Sanchez
'Problem': She has a fascination with fire and burned down her school
Look:Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens - Page 6 ArianaGrande
Personality: Kind of perky, snarky, opinionated, outspoken and never really means to hurt anyone.
Other: She's an Aspie (She has Asperger's Syndrome)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:14 pm

(I'll be alternating from Red to Cat when I'm talkin' 'bout Caitlin)

Cat: I juggle the fireball in my hands, loving it's slight burn. It stings if you don't hold it right. Up and down, up and down, up and down....

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:56 pm

OOO A PYRO! I loooove me some firestarters Twisted Evil
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:12 pm

hello?
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:28 pm

oh goodness i joined a long time ago and never kept up! anyone wanna help me out? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:42 am

Is this still active?
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:29 am

I dont really know... I guess we could keep it going if u guys are still interested?
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:55 am

Eh, I was wondering why this chat wasn't going. . .
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:57 pm

I don't mind, just thought I'd ask since it looked interesting xD
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:41 pm

Well jump on in ^.^
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:46 pm

Yay!! lol

FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:13 pm

Name: Emmalee B. Jantz
'Problem': Has multiple mental disorders: Extreme anxiety. Has abandoment issues; paranoia...suspected to suffer from schizophrenia. Is an abuse and molestation victim. Has frequent fits of random anger and is known to bash her head into walls and/or windows when she experiences these. Has frequent mental and nervous breakdowns and often tries to rip out her own hair when experiencing them, or simply when she's extremely scared or frustrated/angry. Suffers from insomnia, and when she does sleep, she has horribly violent nightmares. Terrified of needles and counselors that are just here to 'help' her. Has a tendency to scream a lot. Never takes any of her meds, even though she gets hounded to every day.
Look: Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens - Page 6 24451587 (A bit more...modest than the pic ^^; )
Personality: Despite all of her disorders, she's actually very kind and caring. Acts like a mother to all the other students, even those older than her. She's very supportive toward the students, and seems to be very confident, outgoing and fun but is actually very insecure and fragile. The only one she ever truly confides in and trusts would be her best friend, Ashton, who also attends the school. She ditches class with him almost every day. Both of them are considered extreme 'high risk' cases and are under constant watch, frequently having to be subdued with tazers, sedatives and the like. They're not supposed to be near each other, for obvious reasons (they agg each other on xD), but they are anyway, despite school officials several failed tactics.
Other: Is in a wheelchair (manual) from a tragic accident with sneaking out one night and screwing around with power lines two years ago; isn't paralyzed but is overcome with agonizing pain when having to move anything from the waist down. Orphaned pretty much at birth, was dumped here with Ashton four years ago after living with him and his older brother for nearly eight years...his older brother the CEO of some big company and newly engaged, not wanting to have two screw up kids tarnish his reputation in society. She was molested by the man a number of times, but never said a word to anyone about it, not even Ashton. Was also the victim of many drunken rages, where he broke her collarbone. When taken to the hospital, he paid her off and told her to say that she fell the two flights down by accident.

Name: Ashton Bryers
'Problem': Is an extreme pyro. Has extreme sadistic tendencies toward any and all authority, and anyone he feels threatened by. Is extremely violent-natured and has a short wick when it comes to his dangerously explosive temper. Cuts several parts of his body with anything sharp he can get his hands on. Snorts his meds. He knows he and Emmalee are screwed up, and he honestly enjoys tormenting others (aside from Emmalee herself, of course). Is a diagnosed psychotic, and possesses astonishing adrenaline when angry, which causes him to literally to have the strength of a full-grown bull. Has come close to killing a number of counselors on a number of occasions, and hospitalized several students to the point where the police were eventually involved.
Look: Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens - Page 6 Red-black-emo-guy-hair-style
Personality: Angry, rude, violent to everyone other than his best friend Emmalee, whom of which he is very protective of (some would use the term possessive). They ditch class almost every day. Both of them are considered extreme 'high risk' cases and are under constant watch, frequently having to be subdued with tazers, sedatives and the like. They're not supposed to be near each other, for obvious reasons (they agg each other on xD), but they are anyway, despite school officials several failed tactics. Ashton is caught sleeping in her room almost every morning, they've tried straightjackets, to security guards, but eventually gave up since nothing would stop him. (I know what you're thinking...get your minds out of the gutter, it's not like that! He's sleeping over; even drags his own bed out xD)
Other: His past is basically the same as Emmalee's, without the molesting and abuse and accident. His parents died when he was about thirteen months. He's been with Emmalee practically forever.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:12 pm

(Oh, he's hott!)

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:16 pm

Ha. Thanks. >Has an obsession with emos<

>/3
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:17 pm

Haha, wanna start?

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:19 pm

Sure.

mm...You or me? lol
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:20 pm

You start first. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:27 pm

xD Ok.

Ashton: I sighed, pushing Em's chair down the hall from behind as I walked. Every second, we passed one of those damn suns. I wanted to melt them off the walls and stick them to those counselors asses. I smirked at the thought. We weren't headed anywhere in particular, I had just been released from "The Calm Room," with the blonde hippie instructor who smoked waaaaaaaay too much pot before she came in for work each morning.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Cat: A fireball rolled out of my hand, leaving a train of flames at someones (Ashton) shoes. I hurry to get it before he bursts into flames. "Sorry. I don't think you're hurt. I mean, it was only on you for a couple of seconds, but I would use some type of water or solution or something to make sure they don't burst into flames..." I stop. "Sorry, I ramble. Aspie."

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:36 pm

Ashton: I look down at her with a smirk, eyebrows raised...the high from seeing the fire tingling in my veins. "Impressive," I mutter, "This your first year?" I look down to see Em taking an interest as well.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:39 pm

Cat: "Yep, I burnt down my school." I sound proud, for some reason. Why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next