the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens

+5
PavoLights
Toxic Miracle
Paper~Cranes
anonymouswriter
Weasley.Is.Our.King
9 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens - Page 9 Empty Re: Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:48 pm

Sparrow: I looked around. "Talking to me?" I ask asked quriking a brow.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens - Page 9 Empty Re: Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:01 pm

Cat: "Who else?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:13 pm

Rae: I deicide to buy some soup that looks like shit so they know I'm eating.
I play with it, splashing it with my spoon, planning how to I get out of here?
I look over at the kids talking. Everyone else in this center is at a table alone, by themselves, silent. They seem like friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:28 pm

Cat: I look over at someone who seems to be watching us carefully. And wave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:31 pm

Rae: OK, wrong about them being unfriendly.
I have to remind myself that this isn't high-school. No bitchy blondes are here to ruin you. Again.
I wave back, suddenly shy for the first time in my life. I get back to fake eating the soup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:36 pm

Stacy: "Y'know, I always eat by myself." I mutter as I sit down at the table with Rae. "And are you really eating that shit?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:11 pm

Rae: I look up at Stacy. Sure, we were going to plan together, but she was the last girl I wanted to see. Especially when she's not locked away in a cell.
"Sort of." I mumble.

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:28 pm

Ashton: I raised a questionative eyebrow over at Sparrow and the new kid Red. With Sparrow's edge, it wasn't the smartest thing to just up and call her out. I swallowed a mouthful of mystery meat drenched in salsa, following Em's gaze over to Stacy and another girl. I smirked, so the wench finally got herself a friend, after all. "Oi, Sparrow...what do you say we raid the lounge for some Tequila after this?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:57 pm

Rae: The worlds "Tequila" were all I heard.
I rushed over to the table.
"Mind if I join? I'm sure I can help." I grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:10 pm

Ashton: I smirked at her enthusiasm and Emmalee giggled. I shrugged, "Sure. Just don't get in my way."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:32 pm

Rae: "You mean on your bee-line for the Tequila? No promises." I laugh.
I leave the shit-soup at the table with emo-wrist-cutter-on-other-people-whose-name-I-don't-know and sit down.
"Guess it's not strange at all I'm addicted." I smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:23 pm

Ashton: I smirk, had to admit she had some balls hanging around people like Stacy, Sparrow and myself.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:29 pm

Rae: "Well, you gonna steal some drinks with me or not? I smuggled shot glasses."
I looked around the table, examining their reaction to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:24 pm

Rae: I wonder how they are going to steal Tequila. The thought makes my throat ache. I've been sober since I got here, so about a week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:24 pm

Cat: A grin spreads across my face. "Tequilla's flamable. I could burn this hell-hole down. We'll all be free." I take out my fireball supplies, examining it carefully.

Last edited by Rue~District 11 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:25 pm

Avery.The.Cannibal wrote:Could you use another character in anyway?

Sure. They're about to get some tequilla. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:04 pm

Ashton: I burst out into almost hysterical laughter at the comment, adrenaline rushing through my veins at the mere thought of seeing this place burn down in a flurry of sparks after five pointless years. I look over at Emmalee with a grin, "We could pay Marcus a little 'visit,' Em."

Emmalee: I think over it for a minute. "All right, I'm in. But if the cops come, I'm blowing some heads off, so if you're squeamish just go ahead and crawl back in your jammies and hug your night light. "
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:56 pm

Can I join?
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:20 pm

Go ahead =3
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:00 am

Name: Aislinn Page
'Problem': Has been abused many times, sometimes hysterical...which led to drinking
Look: black straight hair and golden eyes
Personality: Cocky, sarcastic and distrustful
Other: Finally went to a boarding school after her teachers found out she was being abused at home.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:25 am

Rae: I grin enthusiastically, a strange emotion for me. Enticed by the thought of watching me pour clear, intoxication Tequila all over the school, dropping a single match, seeing the hell engulfed with roars of red flames. Layers of yellow, orange, red, and blue, trapping everyone inside, like letting all my anger leak out.
Maybe I would die while doing it, I'd prefer not to, but if i were to, I wouldn't mind.
"Let's go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9