the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens

+5
PavoLights
Toxic Miracle
Paper~Cranes
anonymouswriter
Weasley.Is.Our.King
9 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens - Page 3 Empty Re: Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Ambrosia - I hid my surprise well. See, he's just like you, except he doesn't have us a voice taunts. "You don't seem the type. Perché l'hai fatto?" I ask the last part in Italian. I was fluent in Spanish, English, Italian, French, and Dutch thanks to my mother.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens - Page 3 Empty Re: Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:25 pm

Luca: "You don't think I could kill?"

(I don't know what that phrase means. I tried using a translator, but it didn't work. -_- I'm not fluent in any language but English. )
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:26 pm

(It means "Why did you do it?")

Ambrosia - "I think you could," I admit. "Still, why did you do it?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:28 pm

(Thanks. My translator said something like that.)

Luca: "I did it for a friend. Someone who helped me when I needed it."
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:30 pm

Ambrosia - I nod slightly, "Sounds like a good reason..."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:31 pm

Luca: "Grazie. . .I didn't want to have to explain it in detail."
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:55 pm

Sparrow: I ran out of rocks. What a world. I shoved my hands in my pockets and looked around. There were a couple of newbies hanging around the gate, so I slowly trudged towards them. What else do I have to do?
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:57 pm

Luca: I saw someone coming towards us. "Cazzo!" I just remembered that I wasn't in Italy anymore. . ."Who are you?" I asked the newcomer.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:00 pm

Sparrow: "Very pissed off at the weather." I answered vaguely. "Got names newbs?" I crossed arms in an attempt to block the wind.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:02 pm

Luca: I looked at the other person skeptically. Who was this person. "For one thing, don't call me a newb. My name is Luca Lombardi."
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:11 pm

Sparrow: "Foreigner?" I stepped back and looked him over. Olive-ish skin, accent, dark hair-- "Oh yeah. Definately a foreigner. Sup? I'm Sparrow," I nodded to him.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:13 pm

Luca: "Eh, I'm just hating the snow." I shivered as if to support my statement. "And yes, I am foriegn. I came here from Italy."
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:20 pm

Sparrow: I coughed, and could see my breath. I narrowed my eyes at the air. "Agreed." I grumbled. Looking back at Luca, "I'm Italian, if that counts for anything, which I'm sure it doesnt."
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:21 pm

Is it too late to join this?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Luca: "So, how did you get here?"
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:29 pm

PavoLights wrote:Is it too late to join this?

We aren't that far in. Go ahead and join!
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:34 pm

Sparrow: I pulled up the collar of my coat. "Too many fights at school. Last one I broke the chicks nose and gave her 7 stitches." I rolled my eyes. "Cry baby. She was a whore anyway. So, what's your shtick?"
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:36 pm

Luca: "I used to kill people." I shrugged.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:37 pm

caneyejumpin somehow?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:37 pm

(Sure!)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:39 pm

haoooo???? My guys the murderer.. Greg Soren... XD
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:39 pm

(hey people. just a warning, this site gave my comp a virus. so...well i am warning you about it. and i am here to ask you guys to come over to a site i created sense i dont trust this one. here is the link, im not asking you to leave this one, just to come over to my other site.

http://inkpoproleplays.webs.com/

thanks in advance.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:40 pm

(Oh right. XD I forgot you already posted in this chat before. He could come up and talk to my character and Toxic's character)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:43 pm

How do I upload pictures? I'll click host it, but I don't know it it'll show up...

Name: Ryan Lanes.
Problem: He's a violent trouble maker.
Personality: Loud, very talkative, pretty obnoxious and cocky with his own idea of how the world should be ran. Is never without his headphones.

Name: Istalia Apuri
Problem: Has strange notions about life and is a gore fan. Her nightmares are screwed up, and she has crazy day dreams.
Personality: Was the popular girl at school. While she isn't stuck up, she was good at speaking when she wanted something and is blatant in her feelings. Prefers not to lie, and she tells you flat out how she's feeling.
Looks:
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:45 pm

(You have to get a link to the picture, and click on the buttion with just the tree thingy. Then you paste the link in and hit ok)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next