the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens

+5
PavoLights
Toxic Miracle
Paper~Cranes
anonymouswriter
Weasley.Is.Our.King
9 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens - Page 5 Empty Re: Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:05 pm

Stacy: "Oh my f**king god," I mutter, my breath coming out in a mist. I swat it. I'm going back inside. There's no way I could hitch-hike in this damn cold. Cutting myself on the fingertip, I speed-walk back the door. Okay, first I'll stir-up some trouble, then get on the first thing flying outta this hell hole.

Back to top Go down

Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens - Page 5 Empty Re: Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens

Post by Paper~Cranes Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:21 pm

(I'm back)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:32 pm

(Yay! So start up again?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:32 pm

(Mhm! Very Happy )
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:36 pm

Stacy: Marching with freakin' snow crunching underneath my converse. Good thing about bein' skinny, you can squeeze through tight spots. Good thing about bein' me. I have bony elbows to push people with. I purposely push lightly on at a foreign dude, continuing on as if I hadn't known anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:42 pm

Luca: I felt someone push me, and I saw a girl walk by. "Hey, watch where you're going!" I called after her.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:47 pm

Stacy: I whirl around, jerking my blonde and black hair back, "Oh, I'm sorry," I say, sarcasm dripping outta my voice. "Know what? Never mind, you don't have a reason for me to be sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:48 pm

Luca: "You little bitch. . ." I muttered under my breath.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:51 pm

Stacy: I clutch my heart. "Thank-you. I'm so happy you think of me that way." I smirk, pretending to be touched. "Anger issues got you here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:52 pm

Luca: I figured she wouldn't be worth my time, so I tried to forget about her. I pulled out my room number and I tried concentrating on where it could be.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:57 pm

Stacy: "Well, I'll consider my question answered." I snatch out my razor and cut my fingertips. Boy... this is the stuff. Almost better than marijuana. I grab my keys off the counter to my room, staining them with blood. At least people will know it's mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:59 pm

Sparrow: "Wowza." I commented as some scene chick wizzed by, leaving a trail of blood and a string of curses in her wake. "Home sweet home." I muttered, shaking off my coat.

Last edited by Toxic Miracle on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:00 pm

Luca: I watched the other person. I didn't know why I had even bothered talking to her in the first place.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:04 pm

Stacy: If there are three things I hate, it's being called, "Anastasia" my parents being right and smartass people. I have enough of that for myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Sparrow: We all stood around awkwardly lost in our own vicious thoughts.
Silence is golden
Duct tape is silver
and Loud mouths are the death of both :]
"It's obnoxiously silent in here." I noted unraveling my scarf
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:10 pm

Luca: I heard the girl I had followed before. "What the hell is that emo chicks problem?" I casually asked her.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:14 pm

Sparrow: "You ask that like I'm supposed to know," I threw my scarf over my shoulder and stepped into the lounge.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:15 pm

Stacy: And another thing: It's being called emo. I ignore the comment, though. Didn't we all have problems? I mean, we are in this hell-hole here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:17 pm

Luca: "Sorry. . .I shouldn't have asked that."
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:20 pm

Sparrow: I gave him a friendly shove, "Sure you should have!" I beamed like I cared. I dunno, newbies alway displace me.
"You're just askin the wrong person," I turned to the emo chick. "Yo you with the face, what's your deal?"
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:21 pm

Luca: I gave a friendly shove back. I laughed, and it reminded me of happier times.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:22 pm

Stacy: I whirl around. "Don't we all?" I smile sweetly. I snatch my finger again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:24 pm

Sparrow: Hmm, confident. I like him. Passes test 2. So far so good stranger.
I blinked at the girl. "Dont we all what? I asked what your deal was. Are you deaf as well as psycho?"
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Luca: I stayed out to watch how this played out. After experiencing killing people, you tended to learn to wait for a good opportunity to strike.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:26 pm

Stacy: "You should ask your mom. Her raping me really damaged my hearing. Problem?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next