the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens

+5
PavoLights
Toxic Miracle
Paper~Cranes
anonymouswriter
Weasley.Is.Our.King
9 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens - Page 7 Empty Re: Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:41 pm

Name: Rae ?
'Problem': Rae has no family alive whatsoever, and in the orphanage she developed the tendency to have raging, screaming, violent tantrums when things didn't go her way. After almost killing a social worker when she was adopted into a family, she was put here, and hasn't spoken for a week.
Look: Milk chocolate brown eyes, waist long dirty blonde hair with some light highlights, a little pale skin, taller than normal, somewhat skinny b/c she never eats when she is angry
Personality: Very good friend to other teens, bubbly, happy, has mood swings.
Other: She does drugs when no one is around, and hopes no one finds out. Picture at this link: http://api.ning.com/files/rIcfZO10sFMEcboGatrR0KbuZEWokVibhcG0QfuhdeS*KdYANGPnykqKZj1R0-asbSfAt00fxjQkc9Zv0OPcFWkZZi2cRwUC/RenesmeeCullen.jpg

Back to top Go down

Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens - Page 7 Empty Re: Sol Boarding School for the Troubled Teens

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:44 pm

Ashton: I burst out into loud, barking laughter. "Hardcore...well, welcome to 'Sunnyville,' kid." I say with disgust and a roll of my eyes.

Emmalee: "I'm Emmalee, and this is Ashton, nice to meet you." I say with a smile, "This will be our fifth year here."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:46 pm

Rae: I walk out of a small room they expect me to stay in. A bed, dresser, mirror, brush, and ID. I'm alone, with no room-mates, b/c they're afraid I'll hurt them.
They just don't get it. I want to hurt the authorities, not the teenagers. So stupid.
I slowly study the halls. Wonder where all the other teens are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:46 pm

Cat: "Red, or Cat. Whichever." I smile at her. "Wow. What got you in this hell hole?" I roll the fireball between my fingers. The flames are so beautiful....

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:50 pm

Emmalee: "We're insane...or so they say." I shrug it off, laughing as I catch Ashton's gaze intensely watching the fire.

(Sigh. I'm gonna have to go, but I'll be back within an hour and a half, or some.)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:51 pm

Rae: I start the trip through the halls a little, then straighten up. Gotta stay sober-ish so the authorities are satisfied.
Man, I really gotta call them something better than the 'authorities'.
I walk into a graffitied bathroom and stare in the mirror. I pull of a shinny box of hair coloring and study the package.
Huh. Doesn't look too hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:51 pm

(I'll probably be off by theN. *SIGH* Okay, bye!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:52 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:Emmalee: "We're insane...or so they say." I shrug it off, laughing as I catch Ashton's gaze intensely watching the fire.

(Sigh. I'm gonna have to go, but I'll be back within an hour and a half, or some.)

Bye-zees!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:52 pm

BTW where are your characters?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:53 pm

Red: I smirk, enclosing the flames into my fist. "Fascinated with fire, smart-ass?" (We're in the front, just after orientation)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:53 pm

Stacy: I walk into the bathroom, rolling my eyes at a girl with a box of hair dye. "Dying your hair, rich kid?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Rae: I think 'Far from it', but decide that sounds a little too...orphange-ee.
I look over at her, studying her.
"I was actually planning to poison the coffee of my, er, whatever they're called. My shrink."
It's a mocha coloured dye, so it'll blend right in. I think it's a good way to introduce myself.
I leave the bathroom and walk around to the front of the school.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:02 pm

Stacy: "Good luck, Rich kid," I call to her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:07 pm

Rue~District 11 wrote:Stacy: "Good luck, Rich kid," I call to her back.

I turn around.
"So what's your problem? Literally?"
Maybe I can hurt kids that aren't the 'authorities'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:10 pm

Stacy: I tell her something no one knows. "I'm Bipolar, Antisocial personality disorder and Paranoid personality disorder. Fancy way of saying I act like a pregnant woman."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:14 pm

"Yeah, I got the part about the personality thing just fine without you telling me."

I realize I'm being mean but, whatever, that's just me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:14 pm

"Yeah, I got the part about the personality thing just fine without you telling me."

I realize I'm being mean but, whatever, that's just me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Stacy: "Go f**k yourself." I snap suddenly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:18 pm

Rue~District 11 wrote:Stacy: "Go f**k yourself." I snap suddenly.

I grin.
"I'd rather do this."
With that, I rush over and smash my fist to her cheek, blood already pouring.
Before she can do anything else, I run out of the bathroom like a baby and to my therapy session. The blood on my knuckles makes me proud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:24 pm

Stacy: Impossibly pissed, I follow her, thanking god I was on track. I pin her down easily, snatch out my razor, and cut the veins on her wrists.

Mr. Burns (teacher): Alright, break it up, you two!" I yell at them. They still keep on quarreling. I pull them apart.

Stacy: "YOUSONOFABITCHLEMMEGO!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:04 pm

Rue~District 11 wrote:
Red: I smirk, enclosing the flames into my fist. "Fascinated with fire, smart-ass?" (We're in the front, just after orientation)

Ashton: I look at her once she grasps the flame from view, smirking. "More than you'd think, Bloody Mary." (Comment 'bout her hair xD)

Emmalee: I roll my eyes at the two of them, yawning when I hear a shrill of a scream, "Look's like Stacy's at it again."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:13 pm

Rae: You would nawt believe your eyes, if ten million fireflies..
Therapy doesn't work. When my shrink said, "If someone if trying to hurt you in a fight, just close your eyes, and drift away."
Stacy did not drift away. Closing my eyes and stopping the fight when she pinned me down was no the right thing to do. And while she was cutting my wrists, I really shouldn't have been thinking about my 'calm song'.
Now my first day here, some psycho tried to kill me.
I hate therapy.
And this new place is worse than the orphanage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:03 am

Bump xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:17 am

Boda Boda BUMP BUMP
Lol xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:10 am

Rae: I wake up in my room, bandages on my wrists where they were cut. Great, now I look like a f****** emo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next