the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

5 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 31 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:26 pm

Sadie
I laugh, letting go of his hand "That would work, but I kinda want to learn the words from a book. Plus it would be really expensive to feed them and all" I make a face "Though when I'm rich... I dunno"

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 31 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Mathias: "When I'm rich," I say all starry eyed. "I'm gonna buy a new house for me and Dad and Myrah all of our friends. And I'll make his circus the best circus in the world, and buy a famous artist to teach me how to draw. I really want to know, but my hands are too big. Dad says it's because I've got a growth spurt coming."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:33 pm

Sadie
"I could show you how..." I offer, pulling a sketchpad from my bag. "I'm not very good yet, but I'm learning." Art and poetry, I guess I'm a softie. Music to... it just... talks, in a way words can't.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Mathias: I gasp and lean over to get a better look at the pad. "Cool! Can you show me how to draw a tiger? But instead of stripes, he has racing flames? Oh, and he's playing video games!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Sadie
"What part of 'not very good' do you not understand?! Ask me in like, 12 years. Then I'll help you draw your stupid tiger" I laugh "Maybe... something smaller first. Alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Mathias: I sigh and scratch the back of my head. "Ok...maybe a dog then?" I say after a moment. I grab the bag of food and start passing it around.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:51 pm

got to go for now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Sadie
"Dogs I can help with" Taking out a broken brown crayon, I turn to the boy"Alright first we draw the... wait, I don't even know your name" I realized with a chuckle

(they haven't exchanged names yet, right?)

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:18 pm

(I think they did, but maybe I'm getting confuzzled with the other chat?)

Mathias: "Hm? Oh yea!" I stick out my hand. "M'name's Mathias Johnston of the Broke Johnstons of 1553 Brookson Edge Way." That's what I'm supposed to tell the cops when I get lost. After, of course, I ask them a thousand questions to see if they can be trusted.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:20 pm

(huh, same here)
Sadie
I shake his hand, laughing at his monologue "And I'm Sadie. Just Sadie"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:27 pm

Mathias: "Sadie, just Sadie. I like it!" They start calling out a stop through the speakers and I gt excited until I realize we're still in Pennsylvania. Dad did say this would take like four hours...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:30 pm

Sadie
I smile, glad he liked my name "So why are you traveling? Going to see family?" I ask

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:37 pm

Mathias: "Nope!" I say. "We're on a super secret mission to bring my uncle and aunt together. Because he's like-" I put up two hands to mimic them. "Oh, Joyce! You're so fine!" And she's all like. "WHY AM I SURROUNDED BY OTHER PEOPLE'S BABI- Oooh, clothes! Nom, nom, nom! Although on the inside, she's like 'Oh Jonas, you're so fine too! I don't really like Scottish male models!' Or that's what ny dad says..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:41 pm

XD dude, that is SO awesome!
Sadie
"I really want to meet your dad. Like, I think it's my new life goal." I laugh, my eyes sparkling "Can I help? Please? It would be so romantic!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:49 pm

Mathias: "Sure!" I say. "We're gonna need all the help we can get." I look over at Joyce and cross my arms. "What would she do without us?"

Meanwhile, in a certain rather strange looking car...

"Got a good reason! For takin' the east way out now! Got a good reason! For takin the easy way out now! She was a daaaay tripper..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:54 pm

XD love that song!
Sadie
I laugh gently, thinking of my own parents, probably high somewhere. Should I be helping them? Looking down at the bruises on my arms I sigh. No, I much rather be here. With Mat.

Jonas
"One way ticket yeah! It took me sooooo lonngg, to find out, but I found out" I join in, but was mostly drowned out by the music I was singing so softly

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:01 pm

Mathias: "Its settled then!" I say excitedly. "Plus Murah's always whining about having another girl in the house- she can't do that anymore, can she?" I run across the aisle with the twins as the metro pitches under agaian and we're completely surrounded by darkness minus the occasional square of light.

Marshall: "Try to please her! But she only does one night stands!" Hmph. I can think of a certain girl who does that. "Try to please her! But she only does one night stands now!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Jonas
"She was a day.... tripper, Sunday driver, yeah! It took me so.... long to find out, and I found out"

Sadie
"I'll help, but I don't think I can stay" I admit, my voice tinted with heavy sadness. Then we went under a tunnel, and I looked out the window with awe. No matter how many times I rode this, the feeling of such darkness was so...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:14 pm

Marshall: When the song starts to fade out, the mix CD skips to another song and I wince. Octopus' Garden. I instantly change it and keep driving as though it were nothing.

Mathias: When I hear her, I turn around and frown. "Aw, you can't stay? Why not? Lotsa people are staying with us!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:18 pm

Jonas
Man, I hate that song, but I was still a little ticked at Marshall for the whole lets-kidnap-Jonas-and-Joyce-without-telling-either-of-them thing, so I give him a devilish grin "Oh but Marsh, I think Myrah would love Octopus' Garden!"

Sadie
"Yeah, but...well..." I bit my lip "I'd really love to, I'd really really love to... but I can't"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:26 pm

Mathias: I pout and sir back down on the seat. "Yiu're really gonna try to get a job? With no adults helping you?"

Marshall: "What? Which song is that again?" I ask as I keep skipping through songs. "Was it this one? No, maybe this one?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:29 pm

Jonas
"Oh here buddy, let me help you out on that one" I laugh good naturedly, flipping to Ringo's song "Make sure to listen closely Myrah, maybe you could memorize it or something!"

Sadie
"Definitely going to try" I say with a nod, holding on tightly to my chair as the room jolted

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Mathias: Man, this girl was really serious about getting rich! Maybe there's some way I can help. And then I had it. "Y'know..." I start. "My friends and I are famous street performers."

Marshall: I shudder and suddenly stop the car. "Hey, Jo, you mind driving? I'm feelin that sugar crash coming on and I can't drive through the drak when I'm nodding off."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:38 pm

Jonas
"Yeah, sure" I really hoped he wasn't trying to pull anything... I got out of the car to switch sides with him. If he drives off... well, that would defeat the purpose of this whole exercise, actually

Sadie
"Really?!" I ask, my eyes shimmering "What do you do? Who do you preform with?!" One of the twins perked up, and announced "I juggle knives!" I look at him in disbelief "You're kidding" "Nope, I'd even pinky swear!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Marshall: I nod triumphantly. "Uh-huh! He and his brother do all these cool knife tricks! And my sister can make her body all broken up and walk on her hands!"

Marshall: I get up and le Myrah get in Jonas' old sear while I lay out in the back. She was too hyped to get some sleep, and as long as she wore her seat belt, she'd be fine. "Don't try anyhing either. You'd have left the kids and the love of your life drunk and wondering through a New York metro station, where she could pick up all kinds of handsome young foreigners."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next