the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 10 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:17 pm

Dustin: he was about to say no, but his old curiosity still lingered. He sighed. "What flavor?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 10 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:18 pm

(It's sometime late afternoon, but Dustin's kinda busy with a little 9-year-old right now :/)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Marie: "Cho-co-late-chip," I sing song. "And make sure there aren't any nuts in it either!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Well, yeah. Of course he is. I was just planning in my head. Maybe they both end up at the docks somehow?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:26 pm

Hmm, let's save that for later. Make it someplace new, like...hmm...maybe she wanders off in the middle of the night, someone tries to take advantage of the fact that she's a rich girl all alone in the dark, and *poof* he comes to her rescue?

Dustin smirked, and dug around in his pocket for a coin. He flipped it at the baker and said, "Chocolate chip cookie, no nuts."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:28 pm

That could work. Though I doubt we'll get to it tonight, since he's with the gypsy.
Still, it's fun to plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:29 pm

brb, gtg shower Razz
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:29 pm

Marie: When he comes back, I take the cookie from him and break it in half. "So, let's pretend that this half is a soul and this one is a dream. Ok? Soul, dream." I sit down on the ground and lay them on my skirt. "So then do you ever wonders what happens to dreams?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:54 pm

back!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:55 pm

Dustin: "Sometimes," he said, staring at the cookie.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:06 am

Marie: "Well, it's like this. When people dream, the dreams that they remember become a part of them. Sometimes it's like their conscience is speaking out to them. Other times, it's just their mind acting on the madness tha dwells within them. And yet those nights when people seem to sleep dreamlessly, they are actually still dreaming. But for whatever reason, they don't remember this dream when they wake up. That dream, unable to become apart of that person and bond with their soul, drifts around this world, faceless, bland, and idiotic. But then, those are where dream eaters come in."
I pick up the dream cookie. "Dream eaters are the dreams that became cannibals and began to devour other dreams. They couldn't stand this existence and still retained some of their humans humanity and traits. When they eat enough souls, they become different beings, spirits reborn into humans, their true forms resulting from all the dreams they ate. But in order to stop the madness of so many souls from taking over, they most continue to eat other dreams.
I gobble up the cookie. "See? A dream eater."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:10 am

Whoa... why does that remind me of the mind-blowingness of Inception?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:12 am

Never saw it. Was it good-confusing or bad-confusing?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:13 am

(Ah-ha, so the meaning behind to creepy clan is revealed XD)

"Mmhmm." Dustin cocked his head. "So let me get this straight. Either you're crazy, or you're in the right and people's souls are being eaten in these very streets. Or you're crazy. Either way, that's bad news, friend."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:16 am

ME TOO!!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:21 am

Marie: "Shut up," I whine. "I'm not done! You see, they are only suppose to eat dreams. Not souls! But they get reborn over and over again because they themselves don't have souls. They have an imitation that gives them the ability to feel and a fake shadow. They are pretty much immortal, y'know? But people die because it gives them a reason to live life to it's fullest and let's their souls rest. So what these people want more than anything is to die. And of them thought he had the answer. He was this really fancy puppetmaster dream eater who was really smart and stuff. He did all these experiments with souls and even inserted them into puppets. He thought that if one ate a lot of souls, a real one would manifest in his body. And when he died, he wasn't reborn. So now all the dream eaters are worshipping his writings."
I gobble up the soul cookie. "But see, now I'm still hungry. And there in lies the problem."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:24 am

Dustin: "I'm not buying you another cookie," he said, "but I see your point. I think."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:24 am

Dude, I totally get it and all, but whoa... that's amazing. Whoa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:25 am

I know!!! Go Pavo!!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:29 am

Yes! I finally came up with a working idea! And I almost quit this...

Marie: "Its ok, I'll just make Noah cook me dinner." I stand up and twirl around. "Oh, and Lalinna said your friends still owe her twenty five pounds. Add that to your information fee and that should come to about one hundred and thirty pounds. After all, those coins you tossed at me before and the cookie only paid for the ring." I hand it to him and smile. "Any questions?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:29 am

Pavie is amazing, and has amazing ideas. She's just never written them into books.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:30 am

I KNOW! Her ideas kick major butt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next