the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 18 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:57 pm

"Just me and my hat," he said, and chuckled as he led Violet up a set of crumbling stairs. "Although, every now and then I get a visitor. Not nearly as much as I used to. A few years back some artist wandered in here to look at the windows, but when I asked him what he was doing here he ran out screaming. Thought I was a ghost. People have labeled this place as haunted ever since, saying they see lights, shadows, but really it's just me." Then they reached the top of the stairs and walked onto a grand balcony, overlooking a massive organ and intricate windows that remained untouched for generations. Row apon row of carved wooden pews, golden in the glow of the lantern.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 18 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:02 pm

"It's beautiful, you're so lucky," Violet said drinking in the view of the room below from up here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:06 pm

Dustin smiled, and sat on the railing the labeled the end of the balcony. "It is beautiful, isn't it? Always puzzles me why people would leave it alone like this."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:10 pm

(Oh my goodness, just found a song that reminds me so much of Violet and Dustin! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsaxuxtoZVE )
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:14 pm

"Why did you decide to claim it?" Violet asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:15 pm

how do you stumble upon a song like that?! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:18 pm

I have no idea, I'm just happy it happened XD haha

Dustin shrugged. "Sometimes I'm not sure that I chose it, but maybe it chose me. Like a puppy that follows you home. It looked lonely, so I decided to keep it."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:20 pm

Violet laughed. "Nice comparison. This is even nicer than the noble homes..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:23 pm

Dustin smiled. "In ways, maybe. You don't have to worry about manners here."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:25 pm

"Hmm yeah - and Dustin, I really, really have this urge to push you off right now," Violet smirked, because he was teetering on falling over, off into the abyss of sorts below.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:29 pm

Dustin smirked. "You push me off, you're coming down with me." Then he stood up--on the railing. "Look mom, no hands!"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:31 pm

"Get.Down," Violet said, fear widening her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:35 pm

Dustin laughed. "You're gonna have to make me," he said, and started walking along it like it was a balance beam.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:36 pm

Violet squeezed her eyes shut. "This is no way to treat your friend!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Dustin: "But it's funny," he said, hopped down and walked over to her without making a sound, while her eyes were still closed. He waved a hand in front of her face, and she didn't flinch. "You have to admit it's funny."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:51 pm

Violet shook her head. "It looked like you were about to die, or get really hurt. That's not funny!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:54 pm

Dustin just grinned. "I'm up stories above ground all the time. Do you really think I would do something stupid and let myself fall?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:36 pm

(Is Dustin and Violet still on the other day?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:48 pm

(Yup, but I think we can move on if you want)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:19 pm

Eh, I don't know. Only if you really want. :/
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:21 pm

Meh, we can continue the scene later Smile Since it's not really tied to the other characters we can just overlap it into the next day.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:23 pm

Mmk then, Next day!
-cue the trumpets-

Alright, I guess I'll start.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:30 pm

Lucy:
"Hey, Edmund. It sure is a lovely day today, isn't it?" I ask as we walk down the street. He nods a bit slowly and continues to stare straight ahead. I continue to hold onto his arm despite how much colder it feels, smiling all the while.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:34 pm

Canary walked along the street, the slight chill of morning nipping at her skin. She hugged her jacket closer around her as she whistled, and watched London begin to awaken.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:39 pm

Lucy: When I see the bird coming our way, my eyes narrow. It's as if her main goal in life is to ruin mine. But Edmund doesn't see her and accidently bumps into her. When he continues to walk as though nothing happened, I smile. "Edmund, wait. Where are your manners? You shoul apologize to the poor girl." He stops and turns around. "I'm sorry, Canary."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next