the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

+2
flaggirl3
Avery
6 posters

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 22 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by Avery Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:59 pm

Jem: I smiled, backing away from some girl who had said she knew me from somehwere else... Creepy. I turned, keeping my head down, heading toward my cabin.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 22 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:00 pm

Yay! Claire gets to recover! *Does super lame happy dance*
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:00 pm

Thanks Avery !
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:02 pm

(So Kayd is by the pond and Elliot is laying on a bench, right?)

@Rainbowz: Spire really needed it.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:03 pm

Uh-huh. Her charrie was suffering Sad

Yes, Kayden is in the pond, confused.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:03 pm

Yeah, Rainbowz, way to get soooo excited. -_-

Claire: I wiped an angry tear from my eye, not watching where I was going in rage as I stormed away, somehow I got confused and ended up on the boys' side. Then I ran into someone. Shit, thing just weren't going my way today, were they? I looked up, he was pretty cute... I stumbled back a little, since I had /literally/ bumped into him. "Uh, sorry. I kinda got lost...this is my first year...and.." Why was I babbling? Guess a break up did that to you - made you nervous and jumpy. Maybe? "I'll be going now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:04 pm

avery: way to make me sound all pathetic..."spire really needed it" don't bother C.Cing him if you don't want to, Avery. I'd understand it you don't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:13 pm

Good god! Abandon Jem? I'll have none of that.

Jem: I caught the girls shoulder and spun her around to me like any good creeper would to look at her more clearly. Yeah, I recognized her. "Claire?" I asked, cocking my head for a second. "Sorry if I have you mistaken," I said to her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:15 pm

Claire: "Yes, my name's Claire." My eyebrows knitted together. "Do I know you?" I had a terrible memory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:21 pm

Jem: My smile was bright as I nodded. "I'm Jem," I said. "I guess you should already know that, though," I chuckled. We had grown up together, made mud... Er, sand pies, and took swimming lessons and all that good stuff. I even remembered playing house, she was the mommy and I was the daddy. We didn't kiss like normal adult because in the good old days there were two things to worry about: the flu and cooties.

Last edited by Avery.The.Cannibal on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:23 pm

Claire: "Jem...Jem...Jem..." I racked my brain, but then my eyes lit up. "Jem! OMG!" I threw my arms around him in a hug, not caring if he got creeped out. I hadn't seen him in forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:28 pm

Jem: I chuckled, staggering backwards and wrapping my long arms around her. "Hey Claire," I grinned. "How've things been?" I asked, releasing her from my grip. I had been a while; nearly five years had passed. When I had left, I was just a straggly little boy and she was a toothpick of a girl.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Claire: Wow, he'd shot up, and filled out, too. In a good way. If he wasn't Jem, Jem from my childhood, I might have even considered him hot. My smile widened a little, but then dropped as I thought of Kayden at his question. "Things have been...not so great. At least lately. How about you?" I asked quickly, hoping to change the subject.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:48 pm

Jem: "Pretty good," I said. "Got myself a job, fixed up an old car, and got accepted to college for next year." I was pretty proud of myself, accomplishing all that by myself, without any help. Mom was too busy working, especially
now that the divorce had gone through and lawyer bills were stacking up.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:49 pm

Claire: "Oh, that's great!" I smiled sincerely with a nod. I was already accepted into a college, Daddy had made sure I'd gotten into the one I wanted. "So why'd you decide to come to camp this year?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Jem: I smiled sheepishly and looked down. "Mom had been pushing me to meet other people, make new friends, be a teenager," I smiled. "She thinks that from the way I act, I'll have wrinkles early, but I told her they'd only be laugh lines," I said, my smile growing bit wider.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:57 pm

Claire: "Sounds like the Jem I remember," I laughed lightly. "There are /definitely/ lots of people to meet here." Not that all of them were ones you'd want to meet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:00 pm

Jem: I shrugged. "I could care less if I met a million people. I'm just glad I got to see you again," I smirked, my eyes shining a little from the sun. It was good to be back, to catch up, to figure out everything.

Night!
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:01 pm

Claire: "It's great seeing you again, too, Jem. I've missed you." My smile fell a little, but I brought it back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:35 pm

Jem: i smiled and caught her under my arm. "Don't look so down," I said, pushing the corner of her mouth up, but it just looked like she was mocking a real smile so I pulled my hand back. "Sorry. I just always remembered a smiley Claire," I said. One who wasn't effected by what the world threw at her, one who didn't think boys were all sexy man candy, one who didn't... Didn't frown.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:43 pm

(Sorry, but did Avery reply to my last post?)

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:11 pm

Claire: "Sorry, it's just that, um, I'm in the middle of a...breakup. So I'm not exactly feeling "smiley"." I leaned into his arm a little, glad to have someone to support me. Unlike my dad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:16 pm

Jem: i clicked my tongue. "Stupid boy," I shook my head and then looked down at her for a second. "Probably wasn't worth much." Wait... That was sure to make her feel worse. I looked around a second. "So what's there to do around here?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:18 pm

lol it's kinda funny that you're play Elliot, her enemy, and then Jem, her best friend.

Claire: "No, he wasn't," I said dully, knowing it was true. He couldn't be worth much if he had cheated on me! "Swimming, sports, crafts....typical camp stuff."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:18 pm

brb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next