the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Page 9 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 9 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 pm

Rose
I went over, looking at the map "It says 'you are here' where the star is. The different colored lines show the bus routes which are color coded according to the direction and company. The compass in the corner is to show how the map is oriented. And they key in the corner shows how to inturprit the symbols the landmarks- bed for hotels, fork for food, bus for bus stop, ect"

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 9 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:32 pm

Maxwell: I could've figured that out on my own. "Do you know which one wil take us to Baltimore? And where are we?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:36 pm

Rose
"We're going to have to get on this bus right here, then make two changes here, and here. Right now we're -insert location here-" I caught the 'us' at the beginning of his questions

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:41 pm

Maxwell: I nod. It would take a lot longer than I expected, but I'd get there. My eyes catch her and I frown. "Thanks."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:43 pm

Rose
"No problem, Maxie" I smiled, then let my smile drop "Guess I'll be getting out of your hair now then"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:47 pm

Maxwell: My frown deepens some but I nod. Good, I wouldn't have to put up with her anymore. "My name's Maxwell," I say softly.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:51 pm

Rose
"Yeah, I know, but if I'm going to leave forever might as well give you a nickname, right? Maxie's cool" I chuckle, but it has a tint of sadness "Bye then, Maxie" Then I turned to go

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:00 pm

Maxwell: I turn towards the street and play with the strap of my backpack. Being alone won't be so bad. I mean, that's what I was planning before she had to come and mess it all up. "Maybe you don't have to leave yet," I say quietly.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:01 pm

Rose
I turned back around, raising an eyebrow "Really? What do you need me for?" I was surprised, but in a good way

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Maxwell: I snort. "I don't /need/ you. I just think you could he useful. Plus if you went home now, you'd just get bored and find some other loser to ride a bus with." I look down at the map again and then at her. "And I think I could use a navegator."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:09 pm

Rose
"Aye aye, Boss" I chuckled, taking the map from him "First off, we need to find a place to spend the night. There's a hotel about a block from here, I'll get us a couple of rooms there, if you like"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Max: "Do you know how expensive those things are?" I ask. "How much money did you bring anyway?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Rose
I casually waved him off "I have a credit card, supposed to be for emergencies only, but this is what I'd count as one, I guess"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:19 pm

Max: A credit card? Isn't she my age? "Rich people," I mutter. "Ok, hotel it is. Hopefully they won't get too suspicious."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:21 pm

Rose
"They don't question people with money, no matter what age. Trust me" I said, then started walking down the street

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:27 pm

Max: So if I want to do anything I want, I'll need money and lots of it. And it's not like I can depend on Rose for too long. But what can I do in DC? I follow her into a nice looking hotel and stop dead in my tracks. Whoa.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:30 pm

Rose
I stroll into the hotel, and realize Max isn't behind me. I turn around "Is there a problem?" I ask

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:33 pm

Max: If there's a heaven, I think it looks like this. Everything's all white a clean and the people look like they spend more on my dogs than my parents have on my entire existence. Is this why rich people always look so happy?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:35 pm

Rose
I laughed slightly, finally understanding his expression "Pretty cool, huh? Just wait until you see room service" Then I go up to the counter and book us a room. The man handed me a card "Come on Maxie!" I called happily, going to the elevator

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:41 pm

Maxwell: This girl does understand English, right? "Seriously, don't call me that," I say. The elevator takes us to the fourteenth floor and my grip tightens on my bag.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:44 pm

Rose
Dang I hate elevators. A lot. Come to think of it, I hate all things that move too quickly, like fast cars, and airplanes "Relax a little, honestly" We go to our room and I slide the pass in the door

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:48 pm

Maxwell: Whoa, the rooms itself is even nicer than the lobby! I drop my stuff as I take in how expensive everything looks. Rose was right about rich people. After a few moments, I run up and start jumping on the bed.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:39 pm

Rose
I laugh, my eyes lighting up, as I watch him. Then in a few minutes I join him, bouncing up onto the bed as well. Mum and Dad /never/ let me do it... when they were watching, anyway. When they weren't, however, I had perfected the art of hotel bed jumping. "Hey, watch this!" I laugh, jumping from bed to bed, even doing a little flip once

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Maxwell: "Teach me how to do that!" I say. This is so cool! Dad always yelled at me for jumping on the couch, let alone the bed. As flat as mine was, I don't think I'd get any air on it anyway.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:47 pm

Rose
"Okay, the trick is you gotta double bounce to get enough air to clear the gap between the beds" I said with a grin "Flipping will come later, first, the basics"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next