the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 4 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:42 pm

Joyce: I feel my eyebrow twitch. No, I can't succumb! I won't have my apartment be turned into an orphanage! Who's gonna feed them all? I cross my arms and look away as Marshall gets closer to the subway.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 4 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:47 pm

Jude
Hm... Joyce was a fashion lady, right? Hm... "Oh, it was really sad, to. She was running away to make her dream as a musician with nothing else but a tiny broken guitar, and a dream" I said with a sniffle, a tear falling down my face "But I guess you're going to make her go back to her mean parents, that don't really care about her, huh?" Then I turned to Gabe mournfully "Funny how just ten minutes ago she was offering to distract the cops herself- in a wheelchair... now she's going forever" That's when I lost it and started bawling. Dang, I should be an actor some day.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:00 pm

Joyce: "God damn it, make them stop!" I say. Marshall looks at me from the mirror. "She had such a tiny guitar, Joyce..." Is everyone out to get me? Or did the world just get flipped on it's head? Marsh drives us onto the huge escalator where he parks it and let's the stairs carry us.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:04 pm

Jonas
Okay, I had to get in on this to, they had won /me/ over for the cause at least "Oh... following her artistic dream no matter what obstacle, has a passion for helping others, and a kind heart... who does /that/ sound like, Marsh?" I ask, pointedly looking at Joyce

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Joyce: Marshall grins. "Could it be the same person who took in two broke bums and a couple of three year olds despite hardly having any money?" "Why can't this damn thing go any faster?!" I say. Maybe if I can just pry the side door open, I can escape.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Jonas
"Might just be" I smile in response "oh, and then later helped take in all those other unfortunate kids, don't forget that" Then I pause "On a /totally/ unrelated note, wasn't Myrah complaining about not having another girl her age around the house?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:00 pm

Myrah: I nod. "Yea! I don't think Mat and Jude will let me paint their nails. And I don't know if I like video games..." I see Joyce bite her lip and hold back a giggle. "Where'd she sleep?" she mutters.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:02 pm

Jonas
"We can grab some of the spare beds from the Cirque" I said without missing a beat "I'd even sleep on one of those and she could have my bed, but those are a little lower and easier to get on, which would be good for her chair"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:11 pm

Joyce: I swallow and turn around so they can't see my face. "Fine," I say under my breath.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:12 pm

Jonas
"What did you say? I didn't catch that"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:27 pm

Joyce: "Fine, fine, I said fine!" I say as I cross my arms. "You win!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Jude
I cheered and high fived Gabe "Yay! Sadie gets to stayy!"

Jonas
I smiled softly "You're a great person, Joyce Ryder, you know that?" I figured we already confessed we loved each other, or else that would be embarrassing. Hey... wait... dang, I'm still drunk, aren't I?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:33 pm

Joyce: "Yea yea, I'm a frickin saint," I say. "No where're the kids? It's hard to take in a kid when you can't even find her."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:36 pm

Jude
"At the subway, I told you, Gabe and I distracted the police while they made a run for it"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:42 pm

Joyce: "I know that," I snort. As we finally get off the escalator. "But the subway's a pretty big place."

Mathias: "Maybe we should get in one of the trains and takes another one back here?" I whisper.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:45 pm

Sadie
"But what if they're looking for us?" I ask, concerned. Mat was fun to be around... pretty cute, to. But even if I didn't believe in the cootie thing... bleh.

Jude
"Past that, I dunno"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:48 pm

Mathias: I frown and turn over on my back. We're hiding on the otherside of the tracks just going up and down in the escalator over and over again. "Yea, that's true...Maybe we need a disguise?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:50 pm

Sadie
"Missing the point. What if your dad is looking for us, I meant?" I still really wanted to meet him, though I was also afraid to. Mat made him sound crazy, but awesome at the same time

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:54 pm

Mathias: "Yeah, but if we're wearing disguises and run into them, we can just take them off and we'll be all like surprise, it's us! And they'll be all like hey, we found you! And then we go home and enjoy another found of chocolate waffles."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Sadie
"Chocolate waffles?" I asked skeptically "How about we just go up to them?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:04 pm

Mathias: "I guess..." I say as I sit back up. "Its not nearly as fun, but we can do that too." I start humming along to some song I hear playing. "There's too much confusion..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:09 pm

Was the fact that it was during the Joker's part a coincidence, or part of the whole Marshall is the joker and Mat is like Marshall thing?
Sadie
"Erm... is that... an icecream truck?!" I ask, confused

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:13 pm

It was conincidence, but I was thinking about that afterwards...

Mathias: "No way, really?" I hop up and look around. "Whoa, there really is! C'mon, let's go see if we can convince him we're homeless. That's the onky way they'll let you get it for free."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:17 pm

Sadie
"You know, technically I /am/ homeless... that wouldn't be lying if I said it." And I was in a wheelchair, but I didn't say that part. I wheeled over to the ice cream truck and saw a guy that looked an awful lot like Mat in the driver's seat...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Marshall: "Mat!" I yell as climb out of the truck. He jumps and looks around. Guess he hasn't seen me yet.

Mathias: "God, is that you?" I whisper. "I wasn't really about to lie, honest..." When I hear whistling, I look back at the icecream truck. "Dad!" I yell as I run over.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next