the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 27 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:55 pm

Marshell: "Yep. It makes you seem completely and utterly dead, stops your heart and everything. At least, that's what he said."

Wanna continue with Max and Rose too?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 27 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:58 pm

sure Very Happy
Jonas
"Which, knowing him, means there's a 50-50 chance it will /actually/ kill you" I muttered, slipping the pills in my pocket "Just in case we never see each other again... tell the kids Uncle Jo said goodbye, okay?" I muttered, my throat tightening. I was literally walking into my own death.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:05 pm

Marshall: "No," I say quietly. "Get your ass home when you're done and do it yourself. I'm not your maid."

Maxwell: I don't dream of anything. I don't know if it's a hood thing or not, but when I wake up, I'm on the flor and my head hurts like a bitch. "Damn..." I mutter, hoping the girls didn't hear.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Jonas
I smiled softly "Alright then, but I may not make it back in time to bring Myrah to her dance lessons" Then I turned and wove through the crowd, the container of pills seeming to weigh a ton in my pocket.

Jude
"Anyway, so thanks for everything, but I think I might need your phone number if I'm going to call you back. You know, to tell you when the terrorists get home. What, you don't want me calling you at your house?! Well same here, buster!" Then I hung up, my voice sore from talking to him for hours "That's as long as I could distract him, hopefully it was long enough"

Aww, that's cute, Max
Rose
I opened my eyes slowly, then looked down. Max was on the floor. I chuckled, sitting up "Need a little help, Maxie?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:19 pm

Max: I shake my head. "I'm fine," I yawn, still rubbing my head. "Is blondie up yet? We need to start movin'."

Mathias: I can't help but gulp. "I hope you're right," I say quietly. Suddenly, the door opens wide. Dad's standing there, smelling kinda like alcohol but otherwise looking completely sober. But where Joyce and Jonas should be, there's only air. "Dad?" asks Myrah. He blinks and looks around as though in a dream before taking off his hat and heading to his room.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:23 pm

Rose
I glance over at Valarie- still sleeping. "Nope. Do you think we should wake her? She looks so peaceful..."

Jonas
Alright, well how the heck am I supposed to turn myself in where I don't even know where she is?! There was some government building close to here, it was built fairly recently but that's probably where they had her. I got lost about twice, but I finally found it. It was large and imposing, but then again, that was probably the point.

Jude
I watched him go into his room, then turned to Mat when the door shut "What do you think happened?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Mathias: "Must be something pretty bad," I say. "Probably a fight. Which can only mean one of two things."

Maxwell: "Hey, blondie! Wake up call!" I yell as I rip the covers off of her. She winces in reaction and sheilds herself. But when she sees it's only me, she relaxes a little. "What's going on?"

Joyce: When I start coming to, the first thing I think is how white everything is. I almost think I'm dreaming, but when I try to move my hand all I feel is metal.

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:34 pm

Jude
"Which are what?" I asked, my eyes widening slightly

Rose
Or, you know, wake her up abruptly and irritatingly. That works too, I thought sarcastically. I don't know why, but I kinda felt like I was supposed to be looking after the two

Jonas
It was strange, when I walked into the building, where I expected high tec James Bond stuff... all I saw was something that looked suspiciously like a dentist waiting room. I went up to the receptionist "State your business, Sir" she said in a strange accent

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:46 pm

Joyce: My mind's moving slower than a snail. Images start flickering through my mind but I can't make heads or tails of them. Suddenly, something grabs onto my hair, forcing me to look up at a couple of suit clad people. I've seen them before, I think. One of them start talking and it hits me like a truck.

Mathias: "Either Jonas is gonna start singing again or dad's gonna spend a day with Mrs. Johnston."

Maxwell: "C'mon, sunshine. Grab a hat and your bags so we can get out of here. The bus won't wait on us, but the police will." She sits up and looks at Rose. "I need to borrow money..." she starts. I roll my eyes. Why does everyone want to take their sweet time when we should've been out of here yesterday?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:52 pm

Jonas
I sigh "Henderson. I'm Jonas Henderson" They were just making me say that for show, though. To prove to myself how defeated I was. Several suit clad men grabbed me from behind, dragging me into an elevator. The ride down took only a matter of minutes, but it felt like a life time. Then they dragged me into a bright room, so bright it hurt my eyes. "You're free to go, Miss Ryder. Thank you for your cooperation" The last part was sarcastic

Jude
"Who's Mrs Johnston?" I asked

Rose
"Alright, what for?" I asked, packing as I talked

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:02 pm

Myrah: "Our grandma. Its the one thing that'll embarrass him everytime. He just has to take her out shopping, which he says is punishment enough." I wouldn't know though. I don't even remember what she looks like.

Joyce: Their words barely register as I see them being in Jonas. I think about what they'd asked before they kidnapped me and my heart practically stops. "Jonas? Did they...?"

Valerie: "I just want to make things right," I say quietly, thinking about my parents. They have to have regretted sending me to that place, I know they did. I bet they tried to get me back and everything.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:07 pm

xD

Jude
"But what if it was even more serious? What if... what if they didn't get Joyce back?!" I ask, letting the question hang in the air "What if the bum and Joyce are both gone?"

Jonas
Before I could answer her question, then freed her from her shackles. I looked defeated, my eyes fixed to a distant point. I really had to reason to live now, if you think about it. No- I had to get home. Because Marshall wasn't telling the kids goodbye for me. They forced Joyce into the elevator as the chained me in the chair she had been in

Rose
I nod "I understand. You want to find your parents?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:16 pm

Valerie: I nod. "You've done enough for me, and I know they miss me. I had a little sister and a dog and another little sister on the way, not to mention my parents. They'll be so happy to see me!"

Joyce: Everyone stays silent despite how hard I press. It isn't until I'm back in the lobby that the creepy receptionist says something. "Have a nice day."

Myrah: When the silence gets unbearable, I hop up and start looking for a lighter. "That's it! I'm torching your stuff!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:23 pm

Rose
I grin. At least one of us will have a happy ending "Alright, where do they live?"

Jonas
They left me alone for a second, probably to get cameras to broadcast to the nation how they captured Mr K's right hand man, when I got an insane idea. What would they do with my body? Probably send it back home as a message to Marsh.

Jude
"W-why? Come on Myrah, no!" I said, grabbing her arm

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Myrah: "Nope! It's too late! If you wanna sit there and doubt Incle Jonas and Daddy, be my guest! But don't start whining when all you have to wear is a pile of ash!"

Maxwell: "Or a 'Disney' ending, but whatever floats your boat." She hops off the bed and starts packing her things. "Pittsburgh," she singsongs.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:36 pm

Jude
"Okay, okay, they're cool, but I honestly don't think they can..." I heard somebody at the door, and froze "Is it them?!"

Rose
"Alright then, we'll help you get home before heading of and getting Maxwell to crazy town DC"

Jonas
I tried to get to the pills, but twenty minutes passed and still nothing. Then they came in with a camera, and I cursed. So I was right, earlier. Was this going to be an 'in your face we have the bum' thing, or are they just going to kill me right in front of the nation?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:42 pm

Myrah: I take off for the door but stop dead in my tracks. Joyce is sitting on the ground, her hands to her face and her knees to her chest. My heart starts beating faster and part of me wonders if it'll explode. "J-Joyce? Where's Uncle Jonas?"

Maxwell: I let out a groan. "Why can't she find her own way there? That's all the way in Pennsylvania for crying out loud! We're going to Baltimore."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Rose
"I thought you were going to DC" I said

Jude
She obviously wasn't going to tell us anything, and I had a feeling that something very, very terrible just happened. So I ran to the TV and flipped through the channels "I found the bum!" I called when Jonas appeared on screen, bound to a chair

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:54 pm

I'm so close to having Marshall do something, but I don't wanna ruin your plan...

Mathias: I hear Myrah curse as we all gather around the screen. I start biting my nails. What's going on? Is this part of some plan?

Maxwell: I shake my head. "We have to get in through Baltimore. That's where Kite is this time of year. If I can't work for him, we'll go straight to DC."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:00 pm

Jonas
"Good morning, America" I murmured, groggy. They had tazered me before hand 'so I would behave for the camera'. "We have Mr Henderson" The cop said, standing beside me with a smug grin on his face "Mr Kite is next. Then, your silly little revolution will crumble to dust"

Rose
I caught the 'we'll' in there "Okay Boss Man, got it"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:12 pm

Myrah: "Daaady!" yells Myrah. I see her run towards his room out of the corner of my eye while I stay glued to the tv, unable to say anything. This had to be some kind of joke.

Valerie: "If you've got other plans, don't worry about me," I say with a smile. "I'll be fine, promise. I just need a cab or two, and I'll survive. I mean it's not like I've never been alone before."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:15 pm

Jonas
"Don't listen to them, Marshall. Get out of town, persevere, do something, just..." My entire body tensed as I was tazed again "Don't let the revolution die" I hissed out

Can we pause on Max/Val/Rose?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Sure.
And should I have Marshall do something? O.O
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:28 pm

Hm... I was going to have Jonas fake his own death and get sent back to the house... hm...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:44 pm

Hm...Maybe Marshall could call some of his carnie friends to take over the show, but in the middle of them and the government people going at it, one of the government people attacks Jonas, he, who took the pill before the carnies came, "dies", and then Marshall uses all this to his advantage?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next