the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 26 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:12 pm

Jude
"Hey buddy" I grinned when I got on the phone "how's the wife? No no no, Dustin, I know it's you. I mean we went to collage together, I'd recignize that southern drawl of yours from anywhere! What, you say your from Canada? Haha, funny one, Dustin. Now no need to start screaming. Oh, Kite and Henderson? Yeah, yeah, we're um... getting them for you right now. But in the mean time, how's the new job?"

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 26 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:17 pm

XD
Myrah: "Ahah!" I say as I unearth a decrepit looking cellphone from between a couch cushion. Gabe takes it from me and I tell him the number for the party. "Get me Jonas and Marshall now!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:22 pm

Jude
"Okay, okay, maybe you're not Dustin... but there's only one way to tell for sure" I said very seriously "Bark like a dog. No, I'm /not/ crazy- Dustin had the best dog impression in the world! Yes, you have to, or else I'm not taking this whole deal seriously because this is probably some big prank. Yes. Mmhm. See, now that wasn't so hard. Though I have to admit, that is the WORST dog impression I have EVER heard. You really need to work on that"

Jonas
I was so, so incredibly drunk it wasn't even funny. Marshall and I were partway through All Along the Watchtower "There are many here among us, who-" Somebody came up and shoved a phone at me "Yes?" I answered it

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:30 pm

I actually feel bad for the government guy now! XD
Gabe: "Joyce got kidnapped by some creepy government guys and they're gonna kill her unless you give yourselves up. But everything else is fine." And with that, I hang up.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:34 pm

xD but you see why the cops were so happy to get Jude in jail?!
Jonas
I dropped the phone, looking over at Marshall. My face was pale, like I had just seen a ghost "Marshall... they have Joyce. The government has Joyce"

Jude
"Hm... so you're not Dustin, I guess. To be quite honest with you, I didn't really pay attention to anything else you said, so you're going to have to repeat it all while I write it down" I said, not even making a move for a pen and paper "Mmmhm... okay, can you repeat that? Okay, okay... how do you spell 'Henderson' mmhm, mmkay... hahaha, you just said 'eh'! You really are Canadian, aren't you?! Do it again, do it again!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Good point.
Marshall: "Huh? Who has Joyce?" I ask as I try to keep my balance on the table. Man, this thing is a lot higher than I thought.

Mathias: "And now what should we do?" I ask Gabe. He shrugs and puts down the phone. "Wait." Guess he's done talking for awhile.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:47 pm

Jonas
I grab him by his shoulders and shake him "THE GOVERNMENT HAS JOYCE!" I yelled. Everybody else just thought I was totally drunk out of my mind... which, you know, was true also

Jude
Dang, I was running out of stalling material... "So do you guys like, live on maple syrup? And ride polar bears? Or is it moose you ride... can't remember. Hey, how to you make a moose plural, anyway? Mooses or Meece? It it like a personal preference between the two? Oh, and you totally live in igloos, right? And what about the mountees? Those guys aren't REAL, are they?! Oh my gosh!" I said it all so quickly that he didn't get a word in edgewise "I'M GOING TO HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT SYRUP DRINKING, MEESES RIDING, IGLOO LIVING MOUNTEES YOU CREEP!" Then I started sobbing dramatically

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:51 pm

Myrah: I scrabble over and take the other phone. "Look what you did! What kind of person are you, pretending to be the boogie man and making people cry like that. What'd he ever do to you? Apologize right now!"

Marshall: "So, what's the issue? Let's go get her then. Honestly Jonas, you didn't have to scream in my ear like that."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:56 pm

Jude
I kept sobbing into my hands "We won't tell you where Kite and Henderson are until you apologize!" Sadie yelled from across the room, just load enough for the man to hear

Jonas
"Marshall. They won't give her up until one of us, or both of us, turns ourselves in. Not even we can go up against the government like that. We have to do what they say, Marsh" I said soberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:19 pm

...pavo?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Well...hm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:17 pm

wow....
PAVO WHY HAVE YOU LEFT ME IN THIS CRUEL WAY?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:47 pm

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:52 pm

it says you're on, and Spire just got on, too... hmn

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:15 pm

Sorry! Mt dad came in and wouldn't let me back on until I finished my laundry.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:16 pm

Oh, okay. I would go insane if I had to do laundry for that long, you've earned yourself two dozen virtual cookies

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:19 pm

Thanks! After awhile, even my dad said I could get back on. I'm technically not done yet. Razz
One sec, I'll have Marshall's response.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:20 pm

I thought you're dad didn't know you C.C.ed? "After awhile, even my dad said I could get back on."

Last edited by !nspired on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:20 pm

Oh geez Razz
and okay Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:30 pm

Marshall: I stop dead in my tracks. "Oh," I whisper. An octopus tentacle drapes itself across my chest. Funny how they know just where we live and who we hang out with, and yet they decide to lure us out like this. In some half ass attempt to grab us by the balls, they've figured out that we won't just settle down. That bullets would just rile the public into rebellion and that we refused to be silence us. And so they decide to have us come to them of our own volition and betray everything we've worked so hard far, betray millions of people who put their hopes and dreams into our hands. "The government is so foolish," purrs the octopus. "They think they're worthy to be your opponents when in all honesty-" "-Everyone is a pawn," I whisper under my breath. I turn back to Jonas, completely serious. "We'll need to look for a new place to live then."

I do this on my ipod, so they assume I'm texting or listening to music. Take away the ipod and I can't get on. That's all I meant.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Part of my heart just broke, Marshall. Whhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Jonas
My jaw dropped, and I studied his face. He was suggesting that we... run away? Leave Joyce to get killed? This isn't the Marshall I know, it can't be. The real Marshall would never just run... unless he deemed 'the cause' to be more important then... "It's Joyce, Marshall" I whispered "If you're not going, then that's your choice. But I'm not standing by and letting her die"

and like I said, Jonas needs one of those pill things

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Marshall: "And I'm not sacrificing everything we've worked for for one person, no matter who they are. There's too many people who need me to just piss it all away on-" a pawn. "If you think I'm running, you're dead wrong. I'm persevering."
Ok, he'll get it on the next post.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Cool
Jonas
"Marshall... I know how devoted you are to this. And I know how much of a difference you can make in people's lives with this. But I'm just Mr Henderson, the guy that stands in the background and gets shot at" I knew that wasn't true, that we've saved each others lives enough that I wasn't just 'the guy in the background', but I didn't care "I don't have your gift with words or people, you can... you can find a replacement for me. So let me go. They only need one of us"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:50 pm

Marshall: "Jonas..." I start, but the octopus' voice stops me. "A bullet proof vest would probably be more efficient anyway." Shut up, I think, but she only laughs. Adjusting my hat, I reach into my pocket and pull something out. "I'm done talking about this. But here, have a parting gift. Don't die." I toss him a brown pill bottle, the label torn clean off.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:51 pm

Jonas
I looked at it, and instantly knew that this was the source of his torment this morning "What is it?" I asked, studying the pill bottle "Doctor Robert's?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next