the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 32 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:15 pm

I really couldn't resist
Jonas
I burst out into laughter, walking over to the kid and prodding him in the side with my foot "That's what you get!"

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 32 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Marshall: I roll over on my back and stick out my tongue before lifting up the gun again.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:48 pm

Jonas
"What's your problem?!" I ask, cringing "And please don't hurt me"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:51 pm

Marshall: "Sorry, kid. Can't have any witnesses." I just need to figure out where to hide the body. A nice shot to the head, and he'll be out cold. "You know how it is."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Jonas
"P-please no..." I backed up "I don't want to die..." This kid was locobannanas! Totally insane!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:57 pm

Marshall: "You'll onky be knocked out. That's like mildy dead if you think about it like that. Not keep still so I can shoot you!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Jonas
Why wasn't I running?! "Um... um... my parents are going to kill you if you hurt me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:03 pm

Marshall: "But they won't know. Because a smart kid like you knows that if I die, I will come back from the dead and haunt you for the rest of your life. And then when you die, I'll make all my ghost friends kick your butt for the rest of eternity. Do you want to take that chance?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:05 pm

Jonas
My eyes widened, turning into two wide, green saucers. "N-no... look, maybe we can make some kind of deal. If you don't hurt me, I'll help you"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:10 pm

Marshall: I raise an eyebrow. "Do you own a pair of leather pants?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Jonas
"No... and mom made dad give away his. Why in the world would you need leather pants?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:16 pm

XD
Marshall: "Then I guess you can't be of any help," I say with a shrug. "So I guess this is goodbye. Tell the ghosties I said hey."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Jonas
A tear streaked down my face "But... but..."

dinner time

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Marshall: "But you get to find out what it's like to pass out!" I say optimistically. "Rockstars do that all the time. You're almost cooler than me now."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:35 pm

Jonas
"Fine, just do it quickly" I squeezed my eyes shut, another tear streaking down my face

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:52 pm

Marshall: I raise my gun and then realize something. "Hey, gimme your shoes. Those are the light up kinds, right?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Jonas
"Yeah..." I nodded vigorously. Then I untied my shoes and tossed them to him "Take them!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Marshall: "Awesome!" I gloat. I take aim again, this time trying to stay focused. "Ok, ok, for real this time. One, two-" My finger twitches and I shoot early.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:02 pm

Jonas
I fall backwards, clutching my head "Uggwah..." I murmured, on the ground. "Uwwhah"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:03 pm

*saves from archives*

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:46 pm

Hullo?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:57 pm

PAVO!

OHMYGOSHIWASN'TONCAUSEIHADTOGOSOMEWHERE!

COME
BACK
NOW!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Lol, sorry.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:31 pm

PAVO! Very Happy
you got on when ende isn't here, and when I have to go, though D:
will you be on later?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:39 pm

Yep, plan on it anyway. Smile
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next