the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Page 30 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 30 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:12 pm

Zombie? xD
Jonas
"Um... Mat, what are you doing? I'm not a zombie, if that's what you're afraid of..."

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 30 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Called it!
Mathias: "That's exactly what a zombie would say..." I whisper. I take a few steps away from him in case he suddenly decides to chomp down on my brains. "Sadie, get the paintball gun."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:17 pm

Jonas
Sadie looked confliceted, then dutifully wheeled over and handed Mat the paintball gun "Mat... don't you dare shoot me with that thing..." I was incredibly hung over, and sore from getting punched around by that cop guy

Where's Joyce?!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Good question.

Mathias: "Ok!" I hand the gun to Myrah, who shoots him right in the chest. Joyce just watches this with huge eyes, completely in shock.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:48 pm

Jonas
I just looked at the giant spot of paint on my chest, holding back a string of curses. That had hurt, especially sence I already had bruises there "Zombie's don't bleed, remember? My shoulder is going to start bleeding at any moment..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:45 pm

Pavo's gone aggggaiinnnn

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:37 pm

Sorry! I'll respond in a sec.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:44 pm

Myrah: My eyes grow wide and I look at Mat. If that's the real Jonas, I'm about to get in a lot of trouble. "What should you do now? I still think there's a fifty fifty chance, but I don't want to get in trouble!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:45 pm

Jonas
"Ask me a question only I would know?" I suggest, not really in the mood to get shot up after all that's happened

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:17 pm

Myrah: "Yea, but if you came back from the dead, you'd still know what living Jonas would know. How about you eat my broccoli for me! Zombies hate vegetables!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:23 pm

Jonas
"Actually, /you/ should be eating your vegetables" Then I glanced back at Marshall, hoping he wasn't still PO'd at me "A little help please?"

I'm thinking about killing Jonas off in the sequel.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:36 pm

O.O whoa. Why?

Marshall: "What's that? I don't think I heard you," I say as I head to the kitchen, hands over my ears.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:40 pm

Eh... he's been kind of... IDK. I have a list of character's I'm dangerously close to axing. Rose is numero uno. Rose will probably die really soon Razz

Jonas
On my own then, okay... I took a deep breath. Then I looked at Joyce, who still looked shocked "Will somebody at least toss me a paintball gun so I can defend myself?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:46 pm

Hm...in that case, can Rita kill her? And who else is on the list? I might have Joyce go down with Jonas.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Sure, I even have a tragic death scene for Rita in mind

And aww, that's sweet... I really DON'T want to kill Jonas off, but I might anyway.

And I was thinking I might kill Sadie and Reese off, but I think I changed my mind about them

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:52 pm

O.O you're gonna kill off everyone but Jude for Pete's sake! At least don't kill Sadie. Although I'm kinda getting bored with my charries too. I wanna stay with the idea, but play with other characters, y'know?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:54 pm

xD yeah, I've been kinda in a killy mood lately. I will keep Sadie and Reese, I decided. Though I really can't believe that Rose and Jonas are going, I really like both of them. In fact, I might make a chat for dead characters, IDK. I do have a backup plan for Jonas, though the more I think about it I may just kill him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:56 pm

There is a chat for characters from abandoned threads, though. It's in the section right above Others

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:59 pm

I'm about to take a look at that. And can you imagine if Marshall was in the dead thread? XD
I'm just growing tired of most of mine. I want to okay with Fanques and his sister and Henry, but then I'd feel guilty for abandoning everyone else.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:01 pm

Oh geez, Jonas and Marshall should totally show up there. Aww, now I'm all sad and stuff, actually tearing up just a tiny bit. IDK why though.

And can we write the scene where Jonas and Marshall meet? And then where Jonas and Marshall meet Joyce?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:04 pm

Sure! Can we also do when the kids were born?
If you think about it, I think Mr. K's is dying. :c

And aw, why are you tearing up? They'll still be like semi alive.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Totally! Very Happy
Awwh... kinda

It's like seeing them go to heaven...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:09 pm

True....:/
And I think I'm officially out of the actual Mr. K's chat. I think I'll just kill my peeps and then leave it to you guys.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:11 pm

Yeah... but let's do the scene now, before I get too sad...
NO! YOU CAN'T!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:13 pm

Why? I haven't posted in a whole and y'all seem fine.
And which scene? When they first met?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next