the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Page 16 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 16 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:59 pm

Maxwell: The night drags on and I'm still not asleep. Every strange sound becomes another "Chop!" in my mind, every moving shadow my dad's face. Finally, I slide out of bed and start shaking Rose. "Hey! Scoot over."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 16 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 pm

Rose
My eyes flew open, and I looked at Max, confused. But I didn't question as I rolled over to the other side of the bed. Nightmares again, I guessed. He was afraid of having nightmares. I found myself wishing I could take them away somehow

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:49 pm

Maxwell: I get in next to her, dragging my own covers along with me. "Don't think I'm trying to try anything either," I say despite her not saying anything. "I'm only doing this because I let you take the good bed. The other one's all lumpy."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:51 pm

Rose
These kind of fancy hotels don't /have/ lumpy beds... but I stayed silent as Maxie talked, then closed my eyes and drifted to sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:54 pm

I has another idea
But it can't go into affect until Joyce get's kidnapped
But I guess I still need to set it up

Have we already made a Doctor Robert?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:56 pm

Nope, not yet. Smile
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:58 pm

awesome
Jonas
Somewhere, vaguely, I heard a phone ring. I ignored it, covering my ears to block out the piercing sound. I was hungover as heck... and couldn't remember anything from the past twelve hours, at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:14 pm

Marshall: "Got it!" I yell from the back, eatig yet another icecream cone. I pick up the paint splattered phone and put it to my ear. "Lo, lo, lo?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:22 pm

I assumed in later years Dr Robert would be the drug maker for the Cirque, but for now he just makes drugs for himself and experiments with different kinds of sciences. But he's still in the Cirque. Right now he's working on a pill that totally simulates death for a short time, which will come in handy later with the kidnapping thing when Jonas does something stupid

A voice, worn and raspy from years of drug experimentations said in a quiet voice "Hello Marshall. I thought you might like to know..." A long, drawn out cough sounded on the other line "I thought you might like to know that the first batch is ready"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:25 pm

Marshall: My eyes narrow and I lower my voice. "Look, Rob. I thought I told you I wasn't /sure/ about all this yet. Did you listen to anything I said?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:31 pm

There was a low, short laugh that erupted into another bout of coughing "Only the parts that I felt were important to the project, and your hesitating wasn't one of them"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Marshall: "What project, Rob?! There is no project because I haven't even agreed yet!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Hehe, Dr Robert is kinda fun to play. And he's not just employed at the Cirque, he works for multiple businesses

"I told you, the first batch is done already. I'll expect you at my lab in twenty minutes to pick it up" Then the line went dead

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:45 pm

Marshall: I curse and slam the hook down on the reciever. I was starting to feel paranoid about all this, figured Jonas and I could use a...back up plan. But now?I don't know. But I guess I don't have a choice anymore.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:47 pm

Jonas
"Who was that?" I asked, walking into the kitchen with my sunglasses on, and a fresh towel wrapped around my shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Marshall: "Another journalist trying to get an interview," I say easily as I grab my jacket. "Which reminds me, weren't we suppose to go to the grocery store?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Jonas
"Good point" I muttered, wincing at the thought of the noisy cars and bright sun. "Want me to come with you, or are you good on your own?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:30 pm

Marshall: I nod. "Nah, you look pretty damn wasted. It'll only take me an hour or so anyway; Joyce's list wasn't too bad for once."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:32 pm

Jonas
"Alright, I'll try to hold down the fort with Joyce while you're gone" Which may be easier said then done, what with all the kids...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:36 pm

Marshall: "Psh, good luck," I say before opening the door and heading out. I skip the icecream truck and start heading towards the bad side of town.

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:38 pm

Jonas
Speaking of which, where is everybo- a noise that could only be described as paint hitting a thin wall sounded somewhere to my left, then the sound of tiny footsteps

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:42 pm

Myrah: "Not bad, not bad," I say with a grin to the new girl as I load up my gun. Mat looks around the corner, holding his gun to the ground. "Is he coming?" I whisper.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:45 pm

Jonas
Sadie's muffled voice sounded happy, yet a little weary "I thought guns are evil?" Then Jude's voice cut in, "He's probably standing right there!" he hissed. A hand appeared, grabbing Mat's shirt collar and tugging him back into the room. For obvious reasons, I was worried

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:57 pm

Mathias: My first reaction is to start screaming, but Myrah clamps a hand down over my mouth. Return of the evil Plant Cult, part two. "Shush!" she whisper yells. "This won't work if you keep talking!"

Strangely, Bohemian Rapsody reminds me of Max.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Jude
Reese was sitting on a nearby chair, sucking his thumb. I was /tied/ to a nearby chair, because I wasn't going along with what was happening. "Why didn't you make a break for it, Mat?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next