the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 31 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:15 pm

You can't kill them! If you kill Mat, I'm killing Sadie >.>
And Spire will probably kill Larry if you kill Myrah
Plus what about the war?!

Maybe we could take it in chronological order? Jonas/Marshall first?

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 31 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:19 pm

That's what I was thinking.
And I'd only kill off a few people, then you guys can do whatever with who's left.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:20 pm

Gah, gtg, be back in a bit
But when we get back, we SO have to do the Jonas Marshall thing, that will be epic

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:34 pm

That we will!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:34 pm

back!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Hey!
Marshall: "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow-" "How many times do I have to tell you, Marshall? You may go outside after you play for our guests." By outside, she means on the porch with a toy car or two. I continue my "ows" as she leads me to the piano by my ear. Some of the guests look away while others look on me with pity. Some laugh behind their hands, but if Mother hears it, she doesn't let it show. "Now sit! Sit, sit, sit! And stop playing around." She puts a finger to my mouth and I shut up instantly. "Now why don't you play them a nice song? Mozart perhaps?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:53 pm

Jonas
"I'm just telling you, I don't think Jonas is ready for that kind of interaction!" "School doesn't even start for a while, Mary. We can't shelter him forever, he needs to toughen up, anyway" "The other children pick on him, Michal" My mother's voice was practically pleading "Homeschooling would make sure that-" "No. End of story. We are NOT homeschooling. Remember what the therapist said, anyway? We just need to help him branch out, do more activities with him as a family and help him meet kids his age" "But he's just such a sad little thing..." My mother sighed. If only they knew I was listening from the other room. "We could try paintball?" My dad suggested with a loud laugh that seemed to shake the room

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:59 pm

dishes time

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:04 pm

Marshall: "M-maybe I could play later?" I ask quietly as I look down at the floor. I hate this stupid piano and I hate Mozart. When Mother said she'd let me learn how to play, I thought it'd be a lot more fun and I'd be like those guys I watch on TV when she thinks I'm sleeping. I could be a rockstar by now. But when I asked mom if I could get leather pants, she sent me to the corner. Mother frowns and opens a music book. "Don't be impolite, Marshall. Now play."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:08 pm

xD
Jonas
"N-no! We can't have Jonas exposed to such mindless violence!" I could imagine my father practically rolling his eyes "Let's just try it, for the child's sake" My name is JONAS, dad, I thought irritatedly. He always calls me 'the kid' or 'the child'. I knew my dad already owned paintball guns, for what reason, I don't know, but I heard him retreaving them from under the couch and going to find me. I acted like I had been just eating a sandwhich in the kitchen the whole time when he walked in and handed me one of the guns. Whoa...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Lol, everyone, especially my dad, calls my brother "Boy" or "The boy"

Marshall: I put my hands on the keys and start playing, sticking out my tongue in concentration. If I do it perfectly, I won't have to do it again. When I finish, everyone claps and I get a few "Bravo!"'s. Mother smiles her approval but stops me when I start to leave. "You may go eat breakfast, but come right back when you're done. I think you deserve an encore." My jaw drops in horror. Nooooooooooo!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:19 pm

Jonas
A few minutes later we were outside. My mother, who was all dainty and crap, was in a little dress with a sunhat. My dad was in jeans and a t-shirt, but still managed to look like a bear. And me? Well, mom managed to get every kid of padding on me known to mankind, so I looked like I was heading into a war zone. I cradled my gun like a baby, unsure of what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:24 pm

Marshall: Another customer comes in and she goes to get him checked in. My eyes stay wide open in horror as I head into the kitchen, my movements forced and robotic. The cook hands me a plate loaded with food that I'm technically not aloud to have, but even that doesn't cheer me up. And that's when I notice that the back door is open, probably to get sone air in the heat.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:27 pm

RUN FOR IT, MARSHALL!
Jonas
I felt my dad shoot me in the back, though through the padding it felt like a flick. "Michal, you didn't give him a chance to warm up!" My mother chided him. He just sighed, but then I heard the sound of another gun going off, followed by my mother's laughter "Oh, you're in for it now, Mary" My father said. Then they engaged in battle, while I just kind of stood there, looking spaced out like always

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Marshall: I look around and slowly take a step outside. Fresh air hits instantly smacks me in the face and I take off my shoes to feel the grass. I take another step and look around again. No ones looking and mom's still with the client. Turning back aroud, I blink, take a deep breath, and scream before running of into the woods.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Jonas
A scream pierces the air, but I'm the only one that seems to hear. Mom and Dad are pretty oblivious. I swear, they act like kids sometimes, but only around just each other. I wandered off, looking for the sourse of the scream

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:43 pm

Marshall: My tye and jacket are off in seconds. I trip on a root and go tumbling down a hill, but even that doesn't stop my screaming. I'm free! Dear god, is this what being high feels like? I trip again but stay down this time, rolling over on my back to release hoarse laughter.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:45 pm

xD oh Marshall
Jonas
I see some kid rolling on the ground and screaming. I kneal beside him, concern playing across my features, as I still cradled my gun. I had a strict rule: no talking to anybody you haven't known for at least two weeks, but... "Are you okay?" I asked, eyes wide

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Marshall: I stop laughing completely and just stare at the kid. My eyes slowly slide down to the gun, and then back at him. Suddenly, I sit up and head by him, grabbing the gun before I have a chance to think. For the first few moments, I'm just standing here holding my head and trying to get undizzy. "O-Ow," I mutter. That was a crap idea!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Jonas
"Hey, give that back" I said irritatedly, but didn't make a move to take it by force. He's probably totally mentally unstable, I should just back away now without making any sudden movements....

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:53 pm

Marshall: "You want this? This gun right hear?" I ask innocently. I turn it on him and shoot at his puffed up chest. "Well you can pry it from my cold dead hands!" I yell before I start running again, laugujg maniacally.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Jonas
I ran after him, but was greatly impared by all the padding. You know what?! I took off all the knee pads, shin guards, and all the other stuff my mom packed me with until I was just in my pants and shirt "Much better" I muttered before taking after him again

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Marshall: Damn, the kid's fast! But I refused to be dragged back to that hell hole. I start trying to shoot him as I run, but this is the first time I've ever used one of these things and it's way harder than it looks.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:00 pm

Jonas
"Ow!" I called out as it hit me in the shoulder. It hurt a LOT more without all that padding on "You shot me in the shoulder! Right in the bloody shoulder!" That's the most I've said all month

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:13 pm

XD
Marshall: I laugh back and wave my gun. "My mom said not to talk to strangers!" I yell. Suddenly, I trip and fall flat on my face.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next