the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 17 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:06 pm

Mathias: "I still have to love with her!" I whine. "You don't think she'll catch me later?" I give Gabe a pleading look, who looks guiltily down on the floor. Myrah smirks, the paint she smeared on her face like war make uo moving with it. "The lines have been drawn, Mat. You're either with us or against us." My eyes widen as she puts the gun to my head. This is the same girl who I played dolls with last week. "I'm in! I'm in!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 17 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:10 pm

Jude
I struggled against the chair, which only succeed in tipping it and sending me to the ground "No! We can't give into it, Mat! We can't... give... in..." Sadie shot me in the leg to silence me, but she's the one that winced

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:18 pm

Mathias: Sadie flinches an I get an idea. Maybe Gabe isn't the one I need to appeal it. "Sadie!" I call. "Sadie, you know this is wrong! We may have cooties, but they aren't contagious!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Jude
I would have facepalmed if I could move my arms. Totally cementing a girl's stupid fear about cooties isn't really the way to go... especially sense /they're/ the ones with cooties, anyway. Sadie looked unsure, then glanced at Myrah as if for advice

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:23 pm

Myrah: "Hah, you think we can believe you for even an instant? Don't make me laugh." I move the gun to his family jewels and grin. "You know what? I think you've already decided what side you're on."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Jude
I managed to get the knife from my pocket, running it back and forth over the ropes despite the pain shooting through my wrists

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:16 pm

hm

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:37 pm

Mathias: "S-S-Sadie!" I say. "Remember the subway? Those were good times, right?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:39 pm

Jude
I've never seen anybody look so conflicted "Myrah, don't shoot him, at least" She said meekly. I was starting to make headway on the rope, just a little more... as a side note, I should really start carrying a knife around with me, slipping one in my pocket had been a great move

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Myrah: "Nope. I'm afraid some people must be put in their place." I stand over Mat menacingly. "Rememer that time you wouldn't help me climb that huge tree because you thought I'd fall ad I had to spend all recess with the 'Barbie' girls playing tea party the boring way?" Mat nods, somewhat resigned to his fate now. "Good. Then say goodbye to your future children." Suddenly, that Gabe kid looks over at his brother. "What are you doing?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:52 pm

Jude
Just one... more... there! I snapped my bonds. Then I jumped out of my chair, and tackled Myrah right before she could shoot Mat. Sadie just sat there, watching, and Reese laughed

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Myrah: I curse as I hit the floor. My gun goes off, hiring Mat in the cheek instead. But it's still not what I planned. "Get off!" I say as I try to push him off of me. "You're not in this!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Jude
I pinned her to the ground "Run Mat, run!" I yelled, not sure how long I could hold her

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:07 pm

Mathias: I don't hesitate this time around. I run outside and grb my back, throwing a crazed "Freedom!" over my shoulder.

Myrah: I finally roll Jude over off of me and pin up down, grabbing my gun. "Don't think I won't waste a ball or two on you."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:09 pm

"pin up down"? Pin him down?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:12 pm

Yea. >.> Stupid iPod.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:16 pm

Jude
I looked up at Sadie, who, now that Mat was safe, was now blocking the door with her chair. What the heck?! " Let me go, you plant worshiper!" I said, trying to get out of her grasp. "Gabe, help!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:21 pm

Gabe: I shrug. "Sorry, But I should probably go get the captive back. He does owe me a dollar..." I start trying to walk out, but stop when I see Sadie blockig the door. "What's up? You can come too if you want."

Myrah: I grin. "Looks like it's just you and me now, buddy boy. Say your prayers."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Jude
"Y too, Gabeay?"

Sadie
"Er... I think you mean, Et tu Brute, there, Jude..."

Jude
"Shut up, Sadie." I grumble, then look back up at Myrah "Erm... if you don't kill me, then maybe we can strike up some kind of a deal?"

Sadie
Then I look back at Gabe "Er... maybe we should just let Mat go. You know, just in case Jude escapes when we open the door" I lie

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:31 pm

Myrah: I snort. "The time for negotiations is over. We needed you to join our carefully planned attack on Jonas and what do you give us? Nothing but excuses. This was over way before it started. So do me a favor." I put it to his head. "Just shut up and take it like a man."

Gabe: "Yea...I could do that...but I /do/ like his bike." Hell, it's pretty nice if you ask me. If only I knew how to ride it.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:34 pm

o.o what'd they want to do to Jonas?!
Jude
"Erm... I'm like, ninety nine percent sure even blanks and paintball guns could kill you if you held it up to your head like that" I muttered with wide eyes

Sadie
"Er... well... I'm sure he'll let you ride it, sometimes."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:55 pm

Gabe: "Yea...but I want to ride it now. So, if you'll excuse me..." I wait for her to move.

Myrah: I pout. "You just have to take the fun out of everything, don't you?" I get up but take the gun and shoot his ankle instead.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Sadie
"No, he's probably told the bum by now, if you go out your risk capture by the enemy?" I was a poor liar, it sounded more like a question

Jude
I hissed in pain as the shot hit my ankle bone. Geez, that hurts! I tried to worm out of her grasp "Okay, let me go now!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:27 pm

Myrah: I let go and let him run off. "If you see my brother, tell him I've got something waiting for him when he gets home!"

Gabe: "Why are you being so defensive?" I ask, narrowing my eyes. "Unless...Did you give him your cooties?!"

aaaand cue random Mat pic!
http://images.inmagine.com/img/photoalto/paa222/paa222000023.jpg
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:29 pm

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next