the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

2 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 5 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:51 pm

Austin: I missed the football and it smashed into some chick's guitar. I winced. "Sorry, bro," I said to her as I walked over.

Back to top Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 5 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:53 pm

Ammi: I inspected my guitar and looked up to the guy. "you're lukcy this thing is industructable." I muttered, running my hand over the smooth wood. I held out my other hand for him to shake. "Ammi."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:53 pm

Austin: "Dude, chill." I said, raising my eyebrows at her first comment. I just stared at her hand. "I'm...Austin..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:54 pm

Ammi: "I'm not 'bro' or 'dude'...ok well dude might be ok." I continued to hold my hand out. "It's just a hand...You can shake it...I dont bite."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:56 pm

Austin: "I don't shake hands. High fives, I do." I shrugged, but pointedly stuffed both of my hands in my pockets. I hadn't wanted a conversation, I'd just wanted my ball back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:58 pm

Ammi: I rolled my eyes and put my hand down. I picked the ball up from behind me and tossed it back to jack with a perfect spiral. "Well, austin, You might want to start doing high fives. In the real world, you dont just high five someone important when you meet them. You usually shake hands."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Austin: "Nice throw, dude. But uh, you're not important, though..." I trailed off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:05 pm

Ammi: "Just sayin'" I muttered. "And thank you. I grew up with three brothers and a best friend who was a boy. I learned how to throw a foot ball pretty quickly." I nodded.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:06 pm

Austin: I gave her a thumbs up as I backed away. "Good for you. Well, bye." I turned around and went back to tossing the football with Jack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:08 pm

Ammi: "Boys." I muttered to myself. I stood and walked over to a tree, bracing my guitar against the trunk, and pulling myself into a low branch, watching the two of them.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:10 pm

I thought April was the tree-climber.

Austin: "Dude, you're friend is kind of creeping me out," I said to Austin as I walked back. "She doesn't do high fives. What has the world come to?"

Jack: I chuckled. "Nah, man, she's not that bad."

Austin: I raised an eyebrow at him.

Jack: I shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:12 pm

its a low branch....like low enough that i could actually get into it...(i cant climb trees)

Ammi: I leaned against the trunk of the tree and closed my eyes, resting in the branches and sun.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:13 pm

is Ammi you?

Austin: We got bored of the football thing soon and headed inside to the Campus Cafe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:25 pm

Noo far from me. I can't Play guitar, throw a foot ball, I'm scocially akward.. Ammi is based off my best friend Jess

April
I sat in the cafe, sipping my hot chocolate.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Isn't your name Ammi, though?

Jack: We got bags of chips. "Hey let's go sit with Ammi."

Austin: I frowned. "Fine," I grumbled, and Jack chuckled.

Jack: "Hey Ammi." I sat down across from her at the table, and Austin sat in the chair next to me. "Why are you drinking hot chocolate when it's 70 degrees out?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Yes and no... My name is anala, but some friends call me ammo so when I ran out of girl names I just used that

Lol it was supposed to be April, but It can be ammi

Ammi
"cause I feel like it," I shrugged, taking another sip. "it reminds me of camp."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Oh.
And whoops. Oh well. He wouldn't have any reason to talk to April, anyway. Razz

Austin: "But dude, it's hot out..." I blinked, not getting it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:47 pm

Oliver kept his lips pressed in a thin line as they walked to their next class. Things had taken a turn for the awkward and he was almost thankful when he reached he class. He pecked her cheek and smiled a little. "I'll see you later," he said.

(Kyle and Ivory... And I still have Nate and Maddy)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:50 pm

Lydia: "Bye." Even Oliver kissing my cheek didn't make me smile. I took my books back and walked inside.

(Nate WAS talking to Vikki. Whatevs)

Kyle: I was talking to some blonde chick in the hallway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:52 pm

Ammi
"It was tradition at camp to drink hot chocolate, even when it was hot out." I explained. "so I have gotten used to it," I took another sip.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:56 pm

Austin: "That's really stupid."

Jack: I nudged Austin and gave him a look.

Austin: "What? It /is/."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Ammi
I just shrugged. "A lot of the traditions were stupid, but they stick with you."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:08 pm

Jack: "When was the last time you went to camp?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:13 pm

Ammi
"this summer. I was a councilor for the little ones."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:17 pm

Jack: Austin muttered something unintelligible. "That's cool...I did that one year, different camp, obviously. It was kind of fun, I guess."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next