the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

2 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 11 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Avery Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:33 pm

Oliver's mother pursed her lips and agreed, handing him the phone. One arm hadn't been broken, so he could talk. "hello?" He asked, but his voice shook because of his tears.

Nate felt his breathing grow a little bit shallow and his arms slid around her waist. He chuckled a little. I guess they already had kissed once... Though he wasn't sure if spin the bottle counted.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 11 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:38 pm

Lydia: Oh no oh no, why was he crying?! "Are you okay? Oh no, that was a stupid question, it just sounds like you're crying."

Vikki: "Well. Are you going to kiss me or are we going to just do this all day?" I smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:41 pm

Nate tried not to look to surprised and he leaned down, kissing her lightly for a second and the more powerfully, letting his fingers tangle in her hair.

Oliver took another breath, so deeply that it hurt his chest. "Yeah," he said. "I was. And I'm as good as i can get," he said, but it didn't sound very convincing.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Vikki: I smiled and tightened my arms around his neck, sliding my tongue into his mouth. I moved fast when kissing. Maybe that was how I'd gotten my slightly-less-than-good rep.

Lydia: "Why were you crying? Oh no, you're still mad at me, aren't you? You're crying because you don't want to talk to me! It's okay, I can just hang up now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:45 pm

Oliver half laughed because more than that and he was greeted with an unwanted jolt of pain. "No, I'm happy to hear your voice," he said. "I missed walking with you this morning."

Nate pulled her a little closer, closing the distance between their bodies, the heat crating an odd sensation against the cold rain. He tilted his head a little, to kiss her more deeply.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Lydia: My heart skipped a beat. "You missed me?" I blushed. "Er, sorry no, you just missed /walking/ with me, nevermind. Uhm. uh...I missed walking with you, too. I'm sorry you got in an accident...are you going to be crippled?!"

Vikki: I kissed him more roughly, sucking on the tip of his tongue a moment. I knew exactly how to work boys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:31 pm

Oliver gave another cut off laugh. "I missed /you,/ Lydia. Just you in general. And the doctors don't know what's going to happen to me. I think they would flip if they saw me on the phone right now, even if you are my... Um," Oliver left off.

Nate pulled back and let of a small breath. "You've had practice," he chuckled. That was the same thing she had told him after spin the bottle.

Last edited by Hooters on Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Lydia: I blushed and bit my lip. He had missed me and now I was his 'um'. "Your...I don't know," I said honestly. "but what do you mean they don't know what's going to happen to you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:36 pm

"They still haven't checked me out enough to know if I have much internal damage, any hairline fractures, and they said I have a growing concussion."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:37 pm

Lydia: "But you're not going to die are you?!" My eyes widened frantically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:47 pm

"I don't /think/ so," Oliver said, wanting to smile that she had been worried, but he would have felt bad, too. It wasn't good to be happy if someone was worried.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Lydia: I bit my lip. "It's that bad? That you MIGHT? Oh no oh no."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:56 pm

"Lydia, calm down. I'll come out of it with a scratch and a bruise at most. I'll fight to stay well as long as you'll stay as calm as you can manage." Oliver's tone was gentle, but firm. "But I have to go now," he said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:58 pm

Lydia: "Oh. Okay. Bye, Oliver," I said quietly, disappointment dripping from my words. "I hope you feel better."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:24 pm

Oliver sighed lightly. "I'll talk to you soon," he said and hung up the phone. His tone did him no justice as he though of his injuries and how lucky we was to even be whispering to her. Four broken ribs, a collapsed lung, hairline fractures in his shoulders, a broken collarbone, some internal bleeding, and a concussion that seemed to be worsening.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:27 pm

Lydia: Hopefully. A tear slid down my cheek and I wiped it away. I went to look for my brother, Austin. I needed someone to talk to around now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:46 pm

Oliver's doctors came in and he quickly shut his eyes. A slight pain in his arm told him that he wouldn't be faking sleep for long. The medicine was already making his mind fuzzy.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:50 pm

Lydia: I found Austin in the courtyard, and ran over to him, burying my head in his chest.

"What's wrong, lil sis?" He asked, his tone instantly turning worried. I only gave him hugs if I was upset, since I was weird about touching people.

"Oliver."

"Did he do something to you?" I could hear Austin thinking about how to smash in Oliver's face.

"No, he's in the hospital. He got in a car crash."

"Oh, I'm sorry Lyds.." I hadn't even told him about Oliver, but he could guess that he was important to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:00 pm

Oliver is asleep...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:02 pm

Lol.
Is he going to survive?
if so, we could skip to when he comes back after healing in the hospital?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:10 pm

I haven't decided how bad his injuries are going to be yet...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:12 pm

Hmm okay. So then what should we do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:16 pm

Vikki and Nate, maybe? Until you decide?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:36 pm

D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Yeah, Vikki and Nate will work... I had last post.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next