the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

2 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 15 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 8:25 pm

Lydia: My jaw dropped slightly. Did he just say what I think he said?! But then I realized that standing there, just like that, probably was giving him the wrong idea. I grinned. "Yes." That probably wasn't much of an answer, but I couldn't think of a more intelligent one.

Back to top Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 15 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Avery Sun May 08, 2011 8:39 pm

Oliver grinned and pulled her into a hug and then smiled, leaning in. "Awesome," he said and kissed her, but lightly. He didn't want to let her no she might have been his first real girlfriend.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 8:41 pm

hmm I'm considering trying third person, but I think that sometimes Lydia's thought processes are just too fun to write that I couldn't do that x)

Lydia: I closed my eyes and kissed him back, but not for very long. I was kissing /my boyfriend/. Whoa. Weird. I'd never been able to say or think THAT before.

Last edited by !nspired on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 10:06 pm

If this is the chat you meant you couldn't find...bump!

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:31 pm

Ollie pulled away, his expression a mix bewilderment and disbelief. He smiled a little looked back at her happily. "W-well I better get to class," he said. He shouldn't be nervous, especially not now. Now that she was his... Girlfriend.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:34 pm

Lydia: "Why are you stuttering?" I giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:24 pm

Ollie smiled and shrugged. "No reason. It just happens sometimes," he assured her with a kiss on the head. "I'll talk to you later," he smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Lydia: I smiled. "Alright...bye." I turned to go to my cooking class, the one I had with that Madeline girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:32 pm

Do you want to do Nate/Vikki?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Ollie nodded toward her once and then headed off toward his other class. Meanwhile, Madeline sat patiently in her seat in the cooking class, her slim hands folded tightly. Her eyes gazed at the clock as if willing it to tick.

Sure Smile
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:38 pm

Lydia bounced into class, in a bubbly mood. "Hi, Madeline! Do you know what we're cooking today?"

Vikki sat in the library studying -- or she was supposed to be. But really, she was doodling in her notebook. Some of the doodles were the usual: stars, flowers, hearts. But Nate's name was now intertwined with some of those. She sighed, as she realized this, and closed her notebook, rubbing a hand across her face. She really did like Nate, and now felt like she should have not discouraged the idea of them as a couple. But no, she didn't want to get hurt again, she reminded herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:44 pm

Nate walked out of the aisles of books, a few in his arms and one precariously balanced on top, that her was reading. A few pieces of blonde hair were hanging in his eyes as he read and he tried to blow them away, but instead, more fell down.

Madeline pursed her full lips. "Quiche or something," she said off-handedly. She was French after all.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:51 pm

Vikki glanced up when she saw someone walk out from the corner of her eye. Oh, Nate. She smiled, but then frowned, then smiled again. She also felt like she was leading him on, he could have a /real/ girlfriend if he wanted instead of her friends-with-benefits-crap, couldn't he? But she had a feeling he was going to try and hold out for something real with her...maybe? "What are you reading?" She asked, though she wasn't sure if Nate had noticed her.

Lydia frowned and sat down next to Madeline. "You look upset, what's wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Maddy shrugged slightly. "Nothing, just a bit home sick, I suppose," she said, sounding disappointed in herself. She was 18, she shouldn't be homesick. If anything, she should be rejoicing her adulthood.

Nate jumped a little and then looked up with a quirky half smile. "Oh, you know, Dante's Inferno," he chuckled, setting his books on the table she had been at. He glanced at her notebook quickly, but only caught a series of lines. "And what are you doing?" He asked, sitting.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:10 pm

"Homesick? That's okay, I am, too," Lydia admitted. But it made it better now that she had Ollie. "I think most freshman get homesick. Wait..." Was Maddy even a freshman?

"Dante's Inferno," Vikki repeated in a mumble. "Are you /actually/ reading that?" He hadn't seemed like the type when she talked to him before, but then again -- people are surprising. She looked down at her notebook, and knew that if she closed it now it would look suspicious. "I"m /supposed/ to be studying, but I can't stay focused, so I've been doodling." The whole ADHD-thing didn't help much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:15 pm

Nate chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, I'm actually reading it," he said, his smile growing a little bit. "And supposed to be studying for what? Here, lemme see," he said, reaching for her notebook, his hazel eyes intent.

Madeline nodded. "I'm glad I'm not the only one," she smiled warmly. "And yeah, I'm a freshman," she said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:26 pm

Vikki reached out to stop him, but he already had taken the notebook. She bit her lip and waited for him to notice his name was part of her doodles. Maybe she'd get luck and he wouldn't notice...or maybe he wouldn't be weirded out, and it would be okay?

"Oh, right, this is probably an all freshman class, isn't it?" Lydia wanted to smack herself. DUHHH. Sometimes she felt sto stupid. "Sorry, kinda blanked out there for a moment. I do that sometimes, but I'm not sure why. Maybe I didn't get enough sleep? Hmmm."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 pm

Nate flipped through the notebook, seeing a few scattered notes on some sort of science. "Nice," he said, pretending not to notice his name in elegant letters by a heart. He chuckled and slid it back to her with a raised eyebrow. "Do you need any help... Studying?"

Madeline chuckled quietly. "No, it's fine. I tend to do that a lot," she smiled. Maybe it was because of that boy she had been around, hmm?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:01 pm

Vikki grabbed the notebook when she saw him see his name. "I'll just scratch that out," She mumbled, a slight blush coming to her cheeks. Damn ginger coloring. "And probably, though I don't really want to study in the first place."

Lydia smiled. "Well, let's get to work then. Quiche, right?" She checked the packet they'd received for the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:04 pm

Nate shrugged slightly. "You have nice handwriting," he chuckled as she blushed. "And we don't... have... to study," he suggested. Maybe they could go for a walk or something.

Maddy nodded. "Do you want to make the crust or the filling?" She asked, cocking her head to the side.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:06 pm

"Yeah, but I don't usually write your name in it... just so you know." For some reason she thought it was important that he knew she didn't sit around dreaming about him all day, like some girls did with the guys they liked. She raised an eyebrow and smiled slightly. "Suggesting we do something else?"

"Crust, definitely the crust." Lydia figure it was less messy than the filling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:14 pm

"I wouldn't imagine why anyone would write my name... Unless it was a tardy pass," Nate mused. "And yes. Would you like to join me on a walk?" He asked, glancing from her to the door.

Maddy nodded and started to mix the filling for the quiche. Eggs, cheese, milk, and some vegetables.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:16 pm

"Because that's what girls do when they like a guy." Vikki shrugged and began gathering her stuff. "And sure, let's go." She ripped out her doodle page completely, tossed it in the recycling, then stood up.

Lydia mixed the ingredients for the crust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:40 pm

Nate nodded, watching the paper fall into the recycling bin and cringing a little at her words. When a girl likes a guy. She didn't like him, did she? I guess they had kissed once, but that didn't mean... And the talk of dating, but... "Yeah, let's go," he said, leading her out of the library and toward the gates of campus.

Maddy does something that pertains to cooking.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:44 pm

"Wait." Vikki stopped him, grabbing his arm. "Um, why did you make that face when I said "that's what girls do when they like a guy." I mean, you already know that I kind of like you..."

(lol)
Lydia does the same for awhile, then finishes. "Almost done?" She asked Maddy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next