the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel of Darkness...

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Angel of Darkness... - Page 7 Empty Re: Angel of Darkness...

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:37 am

Axel shrugged. "Muggings, rapes. Whatever." He said casually as he tried to get a clear view of things, running across the rooftops so he didn't miss anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:37 am

Lorrick stared at her, his eyes narrowed. "Now I know you don't mean that," he muttered. "If you did, you wouldn't have called GWC." He got up off her bed and took the bottle of asprin to the bathroom. He looked down at the trash, contemplating on throwing them away, and desided against it. Sighing, he set it on the sink's counter and walked back into the bedroom.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:41 am

"Well it wouldn't." Kylia muttered and laid back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. She took a deep breath and sighed, rolling out of bed and into a standing position and walking over to her closet. "What should I wear? Little black cocktail dress, or something more casual?"

Last edited by Taylow on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:43 am

Aribella - I let out my wings and fluttered from place to place as I looked. I saw nothing but people walking home. Then I heard a scream...
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

http://courtlynnrose.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:47 am

Axel looked up and heard it too, a smile spreading across his lips. He followed the sound, his movements swift and undetected, nothing like when Aribella had first met him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:53 am

Lorrick crossed his arms over his chest and thought for a moment. "Nothing too flashy," he murmured. "You're not wearing Landon's...outfit. So you don't want to make up for it by wearing something else that might please him." He thought for another minute. "Sweats and a sweatshirt?" he asked, although he highly doubted she would.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:55 am

Kylia looked at him and frowned. "I still have to look professional Lorrick." She muttered and pulled out a black pair of dress pants and bit her lip as she tried to find a top dark enough to hide her bruises. "What do you think about red?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:55 am

Aribella - I watched him for a second with a feeling of... something that I had never felt before. I couldn't place it, so I shook it off effectively. I followed just as silent.
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:02 pm

Axel dropped into the alley where they had heard the scream. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Just a thought though." He shrugged and leaned against the wall nonchalantly. The man let the girl go and turned and looked at him.
"Who are you?" the man growled.
"Who me? Oh, I'm nobody. Just here to observe. You know learn from the pros." A wicked grin flashed across his face and the man glared at him.
"You're annoying."
"You're ugly, but you don't see me commenting on that. Oh..wait..I just did."
The man growled and charged at him, his knife at the ready. "Aribella, would you be so kind as to take the girl and- ouf." The man knocked into him and ran him into a wall. Axel chuckled. "Been working out lately princess?" He asked the man who was still enraged. The man went to punch him but Axel ducked and the man hit the wall instead, breaking his hand. "As I was saying, take the girl somewhere safe please." The man turned and swung at him, but Axel easily dodged. "You have terrible aim."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:04 pm

Lorrick shifted, runing his fingers through his hair. "Red is...good," he said, not really sure what else he was supposed to say abou tit. A color was a color, right?
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:06 pm

Kylia looked at the red silky shirt skeptically and sighed, before stripping and pulling on the black pants and the shirt. "Does it hid everything?" she asked s she tried to look at herself in the mirror.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:13 pm

Lorrick's jaw clenched once more when he saw all the bruises and scars over her body. "It hides enough to prevent questions."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:14 pm

Taylow wrote:Axel dropped into the alley where they had heard the scream. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Just a thought though." He shrugged and leaned against the wall nonchalantly. The man let the girl go and turned and looked at him.
"Who are you?" the man growled.
"Who me? Oh, I'm nobody. Just here to observe. You know learn from the pros." A wicked grin flashed across his face and the man glared at him.
"You're annoying."
"You're ugly, but you don't see me commenting on that. Oh..wait..I just did."
The man growled and charged at him, his knife at the ready. "Aribella, would you be so kind as to take the girl and- ouf." The man knocked into him and ran him into a wall. Axel chuckled. "Been working out lately princess?" He asked the man who was still enraged. The man went to punch him but Axel ducked and the man hit the wall instead, breaking his hand. "As I was saying, take the girl somewhere safe please." The man turned and swung at him, but Axel easily dodged. "You have terrible aim."

Aribella - Although I knew I would have more fun fighting I got the girl and got her out, onto one of the rooftops. I shushed the girl gently and watched the fight continue.
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:16 pm

Kylia looked at herself in the mirror and bit her lip. Red was just not her color. She looked back at the closet and dug for something more blue. "Do you think it would show through a light blue shirt?" She asked as she pulled out a pale baby blue top and looked at him, biting her lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:19 pm

Axel continued to dodge until he got bored, and then he gave the man a right upper cut. When the man came at him with the knife, Axel grabbed his hand, twisted it, and sent the blade into the man's heart and watched him drop to the ground. He rumaged through the guy's wallet, taking what money there was, and leaving the rest, tossing the wallet away to make it look like a robbery. He then climbed up ontop of the roof and looked at the girl and smiled. "How's about we get you home?" The girl nodded with big wide eyes and nodded to Aribella as if to say 'take her home,' and then sat on the roof top, counting the money.

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:23 pm

Aribella - After finding out where she lived I dropped her off. When I went back I sat next to Axel. I just hoped that I'd get to fight some before I got so bored I killed for fun again...
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:36 pm

"Right, there are two muggings happening at this very moment." Axel said as he stashed the money into his pocket. "I think we'll cover better ground if we split up. You take the one on North, and I'll take Picket. Sound good?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:49 pm

Aribella - My smile brightened, "Perfect." I said and I headed to the place where the mugging was.
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Axel was sitting ontop of another roof, counting the loot from the mugging he took care of. He was doing pretty good tonight if he did say so himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:36 pm

Lorrick nodded. After all his years of living and being a part of the GWC, he had never suspected he would be helping a charge find what to wear. "You might want to stick with darker colors, given the fact that the bruises are dark," he murmured. "If you contradict their color too much, they'll be easily spotted."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:43 pm

Kylia sighed and tossed the shirt on the bed and frowned as she dug through her closet. She didn't like dark colors all that much. She finally settled on a midnight blue top. "How does this look?" She asked. She glanced at herself in the mirror and took a deep breath, a frown appearing on her thin lips. "Whatever. Let's go." She muttered, grabbing the breif case that was by the desk and a guitar case that was in the living room

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:47 pm

Lorrick forced back a smile, shrugging as he took the guitar case from her. "I think it looks good," he muttered, half to himself.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:55 pm

Kylia sighed as she walked beside him, throwing her hair up into a messy bun that some how still looked good with the outfit. As soon as they hit the street her hand slid into his, searching for a type of comfort, her eyes darting around nervously. "The place is on fourth street." She muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:09 am

Lorrick gave her hand a soft squeeze as he scanned the streets, his body tense and ready for anything. "If anything happens, I want you to jump behind me," he muttered. "Then when you're able to, run to the closest populated place, alright?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:14 am

Kylia gave a slight nod, moving closer to him out of general instinct as they reached the darker part of the street. She hurried her steps, making sure he was keeping up and then relaxed a little when they hit the place on fourth street. She took a deep breath. "I'm nervous." She said all of the sudden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next