the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel of Darkness...

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Angel of Darkness... - Page 4 Empty Re: Angel of Darkness...

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

"Oh." Kye came back out, doing up a pair of jeans, her front looking a little more worse off than her back. SLUT was cut into her stomach. "Ah, there it is." she said and pulled the shirt off the back of the chair and pulled it on. "now for shoes...do you mind putting together a bag of oreos and grabbing the nutella from the cupboard and putting them in my bag?" she asked as she slowly got to her hands and knees and looked under the couch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:20 pm

Lorrick nodded and walked into the kitchen to get what she asked. "How long have you known Landon?" he asked her. He's only known her for several minutes, but already, the sight of how much she's been beat was pissing him off.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:26 pm

Kylia shrugged. "A couple years now." She muttered as she pulled her shoes out from under the couch and tucked her hair behind her ear. "I've tried things like restraining orders, carrying a weapon on me, but it never works. Usually gets turned on me." She said lifting her shirt again to show the word SLUT. "It's a constant cycle. Sometimes he'll leave me alone for a few weeks, just to mess with my head."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Lorrick walked back into the living room, the muscle in his jaw clenching and unclenching. "It won't happen for very much longer," he assured her, his voice low.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Kye looked at him and raised a brow as if she didn't really believe it and pulled her shoes on before going and stuffing her books in her bag. She honestly didn't want to go to school, or carry her bag. The weight of it always hurt to the point of tears. But she had to graduate. She sighed looking resigned at her bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:53 pm

Lorrick walked over to her immediately and took her bag from her, slinging it over one shoulder. "Lead the way," he said, gesturing toward the door. He half hoped that Landon would show his face today so that he could get rid of the bastard as soon as possible.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:35 pm

Kylia looked at him and appraised him for a moment. "I seriously need a name for you so I don't have to keep calling you...you. Did you come with a name? Like do you have one you like? I'm terrible with any but music." She shrugged as she walked out of the door and let him out before locking it and walking down the stairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Lorrick followed her, his eyes scanning their surroundings, his body tense and alert. "My last charge called me Lorrick."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:13 pm

"Do you like that name?" Kye asked as she looked up at him. "Did I tell you my name?" she asked thoughtfully, and while she wasn't paying attention, she ran into the door. Terrible multi-tasker..unless it comes to music. She looked at the door offendedly and rubbed her forehead and opened it, having to throw her weight, which honestly wasn't alot, onto it to get it to open.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:21 pm

Lorrick rolled his eyes. "So I have to protect you from doors, too?" he muttered under hiis breath. "I don't mind it. It's different I guess." He held the door open for her as they walked through. "And no, you didn't, but GWC told me a little about you before I left."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:26 pm

"How much is a little?" Kylia asked with a gulp. Crap...this couldn't be good. Hopefully he didn't know her whole life story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:28 pm

Lorrick chuckled at her expression. "Your name and address, don't worry." Although he wished they told the angels more. It'd make their jobs that much more easier.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:31 pm

Kylia relaxed and let out a deep sigh. "Good. That's all you need to know." She said as they turned and started off towards the school. "Now, first things first. If anyone asks, you're my...brother or boyfriend. Which ever you prefer. Just don't tell them you're my gaurdian alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:34 pm

Lorrick nodded, his eyes still scanning the area around them. "Would you like me to sit in your classes with you? Or stay out of sight?" His last charge had wanted him outside the window where she coulld see him but not be around him. It was awkward for all of them, her classmates included.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:39 pm

"Well...whatever works for you." Kylia shrugged, but honestly didn't want to be without him. "So you pick. Boyfriend of brother?" she said as she neared their class. "Hurry up, I got to know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:42 pm

"Boyfriend," he said, moving her backpack to his other shoulder. "It's easier to explain than you magically getting a new brother."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:47 pm

Kylia shrugged. "No one knows about my life, so it wouldn't be that hard to explain. But boyfriend it is. How do you want to keep tabs on me? Be in the classroom? Stay outisde the building? What do you want to do? I would recommend not being all the way outside the building. Just a thought."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:53 pm

"I'd be easier if I could sit in on your classes with you," Lorrick said, liking the way Kylia was so straight forward. "That way I have you in my sights."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:57 pm

Kylia shrugged. "In class it is." She said as they reached the room. She streached on her tip toes and kissed him. "Just for practice," she said and ducked into the room taking a seat towards the back. The classroom was actually a lecture hall, all the seat lined in rows as if you were in a confrence center. She sat down towards the middle of the row, her movements careful. She let herself relax and sighed as the tension left her body. "Right. So this is my first class on Mondays and Wednesdays. Music appreciation with Mr. Farren."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:09 am

Surpise coursed through him as he followed Kylia and sat next to her. He cleared his throat and set her backpack down next to her feet.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:13 am

Kylia reached down and grabbed a large book, note book, and a pencil and pulled out the side desk. "You'll have to keep me awake, I always fall asleep."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:15 am

Lorrick leaned back in his chair and nodded, glancing over at her. "What's the point of an education if you fall asleep and miss half of it?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:19 am

Kylia stared at him. "You try doing what I do, going through everything I go through, and staying awake in this class." She turned her attention back to the front as Mr. Farren's monotone voice filled the room. "And, I have an A in this class thank you very much." she said in a lower voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:24 am

Lorrick sighed and scanned the room, making sure nothing was amiss. He didn't think that anyone would attack her in the middle of a crowded room, but there was always the off chance someone would end up doing something incredibly stupid. In all of the years he's been alive, Lorrick's seen quite a few of those instances.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:28 am

Kylia made it halfway through class before she was sleeping on his shoulder. It was the longest she had made it through the class. She had actually felt pretty proud of herself up until she fell asleep, and then she just felt tired and like she couldn't get enough sleep. She woke about ten minutes before the class was over and packed up her books, trying to make herself wake up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next