the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel of Darkness...

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Angel of Darkness... - Page 8 Empty Re: Angel of Darkness...

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:18 am

Lorrick gave a small shrug. "No reason to be. If you sang like you did in your bedroom, you'll be just fine." He looked around the place, his eyes scanning the crowd. "Is there a certain place you'd like me to be?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:23 am

Kylia nodded. "Wherever you can reach me quickest." She said and plunged into the club, holding tight to Lorrick's hand. She found the manager and they showed her back stage and gave her the songs she was suppose to sing, all of them covers, most of which they had the music for. Not that she complained any. They decided she needed make up and whisked her away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:27 am

Lorrick stayed in the shadows as he followed her silently, never letting down his guard. His hands were clenched in his pockets, his wings tight against his spine. He watched as Kylia got ready, his eyes narrowed and observent.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:35 am

After they had caked her face with make up, much to her protests, they sent her out on stage. She pretended she was back on her bed and playing a song for Lorrick, and then the nervousness died down. After a good ten songs they let her take a break. She was bright red as she made her way backstage, searching for a bottle of water. A pair of strong arms grabbed her and pulled her away, a hand over her mouth as they shoved her into the supply closet. She looked up and her heart froze in fear. It was Landon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:39 am

Lorrick had been right behind Kye when Landon forced her into the supply closet. With anger fueling his movements, he swung the door open and pulled Landon out, pushing him up against the wall. "Don't even think about touching her," he growled into his face.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:44 am

Kylia was standing there, her arms making an X across her chest, her make-up smeared from her tears. Landon stared at him and chuckled. "Little slut got you hooked to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:47 am

(permission to get violent? lol)

Lorrick's fists tightened on Landon's shirt, resisting the urge to punch him in the gut. "I'd really appreciate it if you didn't call her that," he said, his voice low.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:52 am

((haha permssion granted))

Landon laughed, it was a cold, emotionless laugh. "That skank has you hooked worse than I thought." Kylia cringed at his words, her face turning blank and stoney.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:02 am

(haha yay! I really hate this dude -.-)

Lorrick's face turned emotionless. He let go of Landon's shirt, but his fists stayed clenched. Without a second hesitation, he swung a right hook, aiming for his jaw.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:06 am

((haha that's good you're suppose to hate him))

Landon dodged and hit Lorrick in the stomach, and then the groin before moving out of the way. He glarred at Kylia, his hand making contact with her face, the sound resounding through the back area. She fell to the ground from it's force and he kicked her stomach. "Sick your boyfriend on me again, and you're going to regret it." He growled and walked away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:11 am

Lorrick winced painfully as he stood up straight, letting out a long breath. "That was uncalled for," he muttered, rushing Landon's back and punching him in the back of the neck before kicking the back of his knees so that he collasped. "What fun do you find in abuse?" he spat, leaning over him. "All you are is a bully on steriods."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:16 am

Landon glared up at him, a malicious smile on his face. "Do I look like I care?"

Kylia was on the ground back by the supply closet, holding her stomach and whimpering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:22 am

Lorrick growled and swung another punch at Landon's face, a punch to his stomach quickly following it.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:26 am

Landon grabbed his foot and twisted him so he hit the ground, then stood and walked away, his lip bleeding. "You're gonna regret this Lia." He growled and disapeared into the crowd. Kylia didn't move. She was still curled in on herself, tears falling rapidly, her stomach screaming in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:29 am

Lorrick winced, but quickly put the pain to the back of his mind and stood up. He rushed over to Kylia, bending down so that he was level to her. "Are you okay to walk?" he murmured softly.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:32 am

Kylia shook her head, her cheek a dark red from where he had hit her. She couldn't even uncurl herself, how was she suppose to walk? "No." She said through her tear filled voice, although she was doing her best not to cry. "What am I going to do? I can't finish the gig."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:36 am

"Don't worry about preforming," Lorrick muttered, picking her up in his arms as gently as he possibly could. "You need to get home."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:39 am

Kylia nodded and told the manager to drop her stuff by her house as Lorrick carried her out. She tried to explain, but totally failed seeing as how Lorrick didn't giver her the time to. So, she just gave up and laid her head against his chest, the sharp pains still swirling through her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8