the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

3 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold! - Page 10 Empty Re: I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:49 pm

hm............ just place her somewhere and I can have Sam talk to her Very Happy
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold! - Page 10 Empty Re: I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:53 pm

((okay Very Happy uh sam a guy or girl?))

Ash-They led me to a cafe'. I scoffed, this place looked like shit. But what else should i have expected? I walked in and sat at an empty table in the far cornner.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:54 pm

Blanche: I fill up three cups of coffee and walk over to Jay. I toss my jelly beans on the counter and getnky put down my coffee. "I think today's gonna be my chill day," I say as I rip open the bag. "I broke up with the boyfriend, I've got my coffee, and I'm schedualed for meds after breakfast." I stretch out. "Sorry if I get pretty out of it today."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:55 pm

Guy Smile

Sam: I went and sat by a girl, to avoid Jay and that other girl. they would find me soon enough, but it was best not to sit at the same table as the one I was in before.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:56 pm

Jay: I glared at her. "Like I rely on your presence...."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:00 pm

Ash-I cringed as someone sat beside me.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:01 pm

Blanche: "Hey, cool your balls. Like I said, I'm the one getting us out of here," I say calmly. I spit out the plastic and grab a hand full of jelly beans. "Besides, you're gonna need to chillax today too. Can't have you getting too hyped up just yet."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:05 pm

Jay: "Oh yeah, because I'm way hyper on a regular basis."

Sam: "What the hell? I'm not gonna bite."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:08 pm

Ash-I turned to him. "But i do." I smirked at him. "Well, im Ash."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:08 pm

Blanche: "You're not one for calming down either." I chug down the first cup of coffee and look up. "Who do you think is that with your brother? A crazy or another problematic child?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:18 pm

Jay: "Both, maybe," I said, looking over to them.

Sam: "I'm Sam. What're you in for?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Ash-I was gunna be here for a while, so might as well scare em off now. "Watched this ass kill my parents....then i killedd said ass." I said it all in a monotone. Staring stright ahead.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:35 pm

Blanche: I frown as I look at them. "Well, let's go make ourselves more aquainted, hm? I'd rather find out now if she's a crazy." I wink at her as I stand up. Of she was sane, I might be able to work out a way for her to get involved. If not, well, we do need more distractions. I refuse to take crazies with me.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Ash-I noticed people walking over to me. Great............

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:41 pm

Sam: "Really? Is that supposed to frighten me? We're in juvy, girl... A lot of things happen here that should frighten me but don't.

Jay: "Alright." I smirked and sat next to the girl. "What're you here for?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:47 pm

Ash-"Killing a killer...and you" I said to sam, and the other people. I laughed at his bluntness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:50 pm

((jay's a girl &she's sam's sister XD))

Sam: "Accessory in HER crime..." i said, shooting Jay a glare.

Jay: "I dealt marijuana, robbed banks and gas station stores, 7 Elevens, and forced him to stash all the money," I smirked at Sam.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Ash-"That's alll?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Jay: "Yep. Not everyone has to be a psycho crazy killer, you know..." I said with a shrug. "How'd you kill him?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Ash-Eh, she was right. "Slow and painfully...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:58 pm

Jay: I laughed. "That's he best way. Specifics?"

Sam: God was she this crazy? Asking for details on a murder?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:36 am

Blanche: I got into my usual position sitting cross legged on the the table and grab my coffee. "I made an heiress shoot herself in the head over the telephone," I say frankly. I look down at her as I grab my candy. "But that isn't what we meant. I'm ADHD, but that has nothing to do with what I did. To be frank, what's your disease?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Ash-"They told me that i was a sociopath...."So what if i didn't have feelings? Did it matter? eh...whatever...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Blanche: I contemplate this while I chew. On one hand, sociopaths are unpredicatable. They could say one thing and then turn around and do the next just to see if chaos will ensue. On the other hand, she would've feel guilty about certain parts of the plan. "I'm Twitch," I say as I extend my hand.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:25 pm

Ash-I looked at her hand for a min. then shook it. "erm, is that your real name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next