the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

3 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold! - Page 4 Empty Re: I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:25 pm

Kaya: "I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT SO I CAN KILL YOU TOO!" I yell. "I ALREADY KILLED MY BROTHER SO YOU'RE NEXT!" I snarl, before they drug me again. I finger with the bottom of my braid. The ghost disappears.

Granger: "Hey, she's a schinzy, Cash. Have a heart," I batted my eyelashes. "I forgot that you don't have one. Never mind."

Back to top Go down

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold! - Page 4 Empty Re: I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:30 pm

Rose: "You got a better one?" I snapped. "Personally, I hate it too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:35 pm

Rue~District 11 wrote:Kaya: "I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT SO I CAN KILL YOU TOO!" I yell. "I ALREADY KILLED MY BROTHER SO YOU'RE NEXT!" I snarl, before they drug me again. I finger with the bottom of my braid. The ghost disappears.

Granger: "Hey, she's a schinzy, Cash. Have a heart," I batted my eyelashes. "I forgot that you don't have one. Never mind."

Jay: "Yeah granger. I lost my heart when I saw you rape your mother. Problem?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:40 pm

(Ooh, nice one XD)

Granger: "Wow, really? Huh, is that why your the Devil's bride? No, scratch, that. You're his babies's Mama." I gasped in mock shock. "Do his anorexic ass ugly kids know that? They look just like you, you know." I leaned back, lacing my fingers behind my head. Granger: 1, Smart-ass anorexic: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:43 pm

Jay: "Oh, really? I thought they looked more like you." I sat up. "You know, that's why I left? I wanted to punch them too much."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:43 pm

Neon: "You guys bicker like old ladies." I commented before tossing the last embers of my match on a wardens pants.
He jumped, his pants didnt catch. Damn.
"Where did you get those!" he barked putting his hand through the bars like I was supposed to give them up. I stared at his hand then at his squidged face.
"Up your moms ass." I replied

[[ BRB shower ]]
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:47 pm

Jay: Momentarily distracted by Neon's actions, I began cracking up. "Very nice. We got a pyro with us."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:48 pm

(hey.... I'm kinda here....)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:52 pm

SORRY!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:55 pm

(s'ok. Just wondering what's up.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:56 pm

Granger: "Nice one," I said to Neon. "Oh, and, just so you know, your mom told me that you wanted to rape your kids. That's child abuse, ya know." I gave her a tsk.

The warden came, looking at me. "Please, you're disturbing the other ingrates."

"Do I care?" I asked. "Let me flirt in peaccccccce."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:04 pm

Ummm I don't get your last post, though, Rose...

Jay: "Yeah well raping your mom counts as harassment AND it technically falls under domestic violence, so, tsk tsk, I guess." I glared at him. He was only one cell over. I could probably bruise him at least. "Hey, Granger. My lips are chapped. Could you tell me if it's bad?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:12 pm

people kept saying Rose's nickname sucked. Gah, i hate it when my parents make me get off and everyone keeps going... Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Oh I'm sorry! Ok. Ok. I'll reply Smile

Jay: I looked at Rose. "Its hard to think of nicknames for crims like you."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:16 pm

Rose: "Great. I have a horrible nickname." I growled, and flopped on the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:39 pm

Neon: I raised an eyebrow and grinned. "Pyro's the game, Neons the name. Pop goes the weasle." I said sarcastically and lit another one. The warden glared at me. I blew him a kiss and winked.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:55 am

Granger: "Since when were you a girl? 'sides, unless I'm gettin' a kiss, I'm not doing it." I scooted away from her side. "Been here for six years, so I know the tricks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:00 pm

Jay: I smiled sweetly. "Course you're getting a kiss. I don't want your fingers on my mouth." I blatantly ignored the girl remark. Not something I wanna waste my time on. It was a weak comment anyway. I'd let him kiss me, then I'd punch him. Simple.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:06 pm

Granger: I scoffed. "How bout a raincheck on that kiss," I added quickly, so she wouldn't think she's the damn smartest person here. "And the punch."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:16 pm

Jay: I put on a face of mock horror. "Why would I punch you? I'm not a bad person!" Smirking, I went and sat on my lumpy bed. "Scuse me! Mr. WARDEN!!!"

Warden: "What do you want?" I asked her testily, walking to her cell.

Jay: "I was just wondering: When are you gonna stop PMS-ing? It's been, what? Three weeks? You should check that with the doctor. It's probably what's screwing your work preformance."

Warden: My eyes narrowed to slits and I unlocked her cell, grabbed her by the arm and hit it with my beating stick until it was red. I shoved her back in the cell, ignoring her hand gesture.

Jay: "Clearly he's still PMS-ing..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:19 pm

Granger: I cracked up. "Not bad, Cash" I told her.

(uh-oh, start of a moment.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:22 pm

haha.

Jay: I rolled my eyes. "Thanks for the compliment, Granger. So when's your cycle supposed to stop? Oh, right. You have it year-round. Sorry."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:24 pm

and the moment died.

Granger: "Yep and that's why you have a ding-a-ling, Heshe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

Neon: "Neither of your comebacks make sense," I noted
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:39 pm

Jay: I stared at him like he was dumber than a rock. Which he was. "You realize that didn't make sense, right?" Stupid.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next